ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Perhaps needless to say that I strongly advocate it's return. Also, one reply per person, please. I think spamming replies to pad the numbers is a bit dishonest. 

• Like 2

it doesn't even have to be a caribou

if scale and antlers were a problem...them make it a deer doe instead. no antlers, and a smaller scale

• Like 7

I vote for the caribou, even if it is a separate piece we have to attach::D: Gave the piece character.

Speaking of character, can we also vote for the return of the battering ham for trolls add-on::P:

• Like 5

Maybe a walrus or polar bear? 

I'm not sure just removing the antlers would be enough... I'm just not sure what Jason Wiebe meant by "a small scale conundrum".

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

it doesn't even have to be a caribou

if scale and antlers were a problem...them make it a deer doe instead. no antlers, and a smaller scale

I would support this, but I just thought up the slogan, "I, too, miss the caribou," so I must remain stalwart.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

+1

I'm not bothered by it, but believe that it is better with it, and will support fellow forumites that want it.

• Like 5

Yes, please add the caribou to the sculpt. It was a big selling point to many of us during the campaign. It's a stand-out feature that made the frost giant set truly worth upping our pledges for. I just love how that one detail helped to visually put the giants in the world. It brought them to life in a way that a monster with only armor and pointy weapons can't. It's a big part of the figure's character. 

SCsgVtR.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm pro caribou, though I would prefer it to be a separate piece that we can choose or not choose to attach. But would also support attached caribou. 

• Like 3

I would also like to see the return of the caribou; attached or not.

If having it as a separate piece makes it easier to add, then, by all means!

• Like 4