ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

14 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

now i want to draw a caribou-dragon

Who is stopping you?  ::P:::P:

I'm tempted to pledge for the Jungle King and Cobra, still not sure if I should.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

July 31st 2018.

So does the PM close at 12:00 am on the 31st or does it close at 11:59 pm?

I get paid the last day of the month so I just want to see if I will have time to add another order actually on the 31st.

• Like 2

I would expect it to close at earliest 11:59 PM on July 31st.

With our tech guru in a different country, it is hard to say exactly when things will happen. 

Don't risk it, lock in early not late.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Oh I have been locked in since the 1st week of the PM and I have most everything I want but just in cases I "need" more things I was wondering if I would be able to add them on the 31st.

• Like 5

Just now, NecroMancer said:

Oh I have been locked in since the 1st week of the PM and I have most everything I want but just in cases I "need" more things I was wondering if I would be able to add them on the 31st.

Worst case scenario, we work on painting the things we already have locked once they ship out, and get new things at *gasp* retail prices later! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Retail?!  NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Actually last minute things will just be if I have money and will most likely be bases or maybe a paint set.  I have all the minis I need... well after I add Narglauth, Frost Giants, and Roc ::D:  but I will do that on the next paycheck.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

You could just do some "creative" bill juggling and pay those on the 31st:) I am sure a few things have a decent grace period:)

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Indeed!

Or just don't eat a few days!

Who needs food anyway when you could get the Lost Valley Expansion!

No expansions for me :down: 

None of them really caught my eye except for Dreadmere but not enough for me to get the full thing.  However I will be getting Bufo as soon as he shows up in retail, I love that guy!  

I'll probably get the fungus queen and dark elves from Darkreach at retail as well.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

No expansions for me :down: 

None of them really caught my eye except for Dreadmere but not enough for me to get the full thing.  However I will be getting Bufo as soon as he shows up in retail, I love that guy!  

I'll probably get the fungus queen and dark elves from Darkreach at retail as well.

I also was able to resist. There were lots of individual pieces I wanted in the non-cavemen non-sci-fi expansions, but not nearly enough to pull the trigger. They can all wait for retail. It's like 4 pieces from Dreadmere, 5 from Darkreach, and 8 from fan favorites.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Talae said:

Also, someone talk to me about the toppers. Do I need more than comes in the core set for my two Graveyard sets that I have to assemble?

So glad you asked. I'm also curious about the toppers. I have no idea how many I'll need for the Graveyard set plus an extra set of walls. Does anybody happen to know?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

So glad you asked. I'm also curious about the toppers. I have no idea how many I'll need for the Graveyard set plus an extra set of walls. Does anybody happen to know?

Good catch. I have extra walls too. I think two sets.

• Like 2

On 5/22/2018 at 11:25 AM, ladystorm said:

I would expect it to close at earliest 11:59 PM on July 31st.

With our tech guru in a different country, it is hard to say exactly when things will happen. 

Don't risk it, lock in early not late.

Push the limit! Lock in early and keep locking in after 12:00AM Aug 1st until the PM closes!! You can claim the LAST PM ORDER award for KS 4!

::P:::D::blink::B)::rolleyes:

Edited by Maredudd
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Talae said:

Also, someone talk to me about the toppers. Do I need more than comes in the core set for my two Graveyard sets that I have to assemble?

I just counted the number of pillars for a single set - 10, if you include the 2 on the gate. So, you need 20 in total. The core comes with 5*6 = 30, so you should be good.

1 hour ago, CorallineAlgae said:

1 hour ago, Talae said:

I'm not sure how many columns come with the extra walls, but it is probably safe to say that you are both good - since I presume, if anything, it comes with less columns than the graveyard set. As my math above suggests, the 30 toppers you get from core should be enough, unless you want matching. Anyone who wants all their toppers to match will have to get extras.

Also, yes, I did rip open my bag of fences from the graveyard set in order to count...now to find a new storage method...

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I just counted the number of pillars for a single set - 10, if you include the 2 on the gate. So, you need 20 in total. The core comes with 5*6 = 30, so you should be good.

I'm not sure how many columns come with the extra walls, but it is probably safe to say that you are both good - since I presume, if anything, it comes with less columns than the graveyard set. As my math above suggests, the 30 toppers you get from core should be enough, unless you want matching. Anyone who wants all their toppers to match will have to get extras.

Also, yes, I did rip open my bag of fences from the graveyard set in order to count...now to find a new storage method...

Sammich baggie, shove back in box ::D:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:
9 hours ago, Talae said:

3 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

3 hours ago, Talae said:

Now I need to process how OCD I am going to be for the toppers to match across entire walls...and which style I want.

• Like 10