ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I agree Guindy. I don't think the malice is warranted. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On a different bones subject,

did anyone else think the giant demon couple would make interesting faun type creatures without the wings? 

I’ve tried modding bones in the past and it’s normally pretty comical and never gets finished. 

• Like 12

Guindyloo, your reaction is exactly the sort of thing I'm going for. A protest that doesn't offend or inconvenience those who are happy with the status quo will never be effective. You should organize an email campaign to Reaper to complain about our opinions being expressed.

My only complaint about your response is your assertion that we are somehow shaming large breasted women. No one here has attacked large breasted women. I'm not even sure that there are humans that don't love breasts, in all their sizes and shapes. Our complaints have been in the unnecessary expulsion of breasts through and around armor. Cup size is not the issue, it's exposure. Any amount of breast tissue, smooshed behind actual armor, contours to the armor. That is what we asked for, that was what we were offered, and that is not what was presented after they had our money.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

[MOD]

While the disappointment on translation from concept art to actual model is on topic, yall are dancing on that line that will get your conversation relocated to Bees into one of the Women's Body threads.

Please stay on topic.

[/MOD]

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

14 minutes ago, Bathory said:

did anyone else think the giant demon couple would make interesting faun type creatures without the wings? 

I’ve tried modding bones in the past and it’s normally pretty comical and never gets finished. 

yes, having seen them as they came off the printer, I can see that mod being pretty easy to accomplish.

more so for her, than for him.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

I hadn't thought about that conversion as my attempts at modding are also typically pretty comical, but they would be really lovely fauns. :wub:

• Like 6

I tried modding a male giant to a female but in involved me stabbing myself and I gave up. I’m hoping filling wing holes is easier  

4AE96D17-2198-4406-B967-C5F8082B763B.jpeg

Edited by Bathory
  • Like 11

They would make a great pair of nature gods.  Or paint them up in bronze as statues of Satyrs.  I may consider backing them now.  I rarely use Demons/Devils 

• Like 6

Well next time try not stabbing yourself and see if that works out better. ::P:

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

Stabbing self is not recommended in general. I don't think blood makes a good primer. Does it? 

Also, lacking wings would potentially be an easy mod, depending on what else is on the back. If it is a tangled mess of hair like my Dark Sword demoness, it would be tough. If it is a shirt or something, much easier. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Bathory said:

I tried modding a male giant to a female but in involved me stabbing myself and I gave up. I’m hoping filling wing holes is easier  

4AE96D17-2198-4406-B967-C5F8082B763B.jpeg

That looks good!  The descriptions of female Fire Giants in Against the Giants had them with rough and angular features so the shave down (in two senses) works well to me.

• Like 6

Depends on how acidic your blood is for use as a primer or not. Mine would not be recommended. ::P:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

yes, having seen them as they came off the printer, I can see that mod being pretty easy to accomplish.

more so for her, than for him.

speaking of them, @ladystormcan you verify? Is the female demon's sword detached? Could we make her a lefty?

• Like 2