ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I am getting pretty much one of everything, so another 20 minis will join my existing 20....

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

I'm not getting a core set for the first time.

Its fine, I just don't need it,  too add to what I already have.  My hobby budget is currently invested in airline tickets and painting classes. 

from this set mostly im getting a boatload of Dinos.  I wonder how many I can get to actually fit on the boat.

also getting a dragon or 3.  I always seem to want another dragon to paint. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Evilhalfling said:

I'm not getting a core set for the first time.

Wow. Color me shocked. You may have more minis painted from core sets than most anyone else. 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Cyradis said:

I am getting entirely too many minis. Definitely going to need to sort them into a share pile and an all-for-me pile. 

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I'm getting 20 minis and I'll stick to that story! :ph34r:

My lawyer has advised me to claim the fifth amendment.

• Like 6
  • Haha 8

So we all don’t have to redo the same work over and over; can someone who has already done it, please share the figure count for the Core, and each Expansion?  Thanks!  ::):

• Like 6

I'm taking these numbers from one of our internal sheets and the data may be a little off.

Core 136

Chrono 37

Dreadmere 43

Darkreach 44

Lost Valley 36

Fan Faves 39

Add Ons 97-ish

• Like 6
  • Thanks 12

48 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

I'm taking these numbers from one of our internal sheets and the data may be a little off.

Core 136

Chrono 37

Dreadmere 43

Darkreach 44

Lost Valley 36

Fan Faces 39

Add Ons 97-ish

Image result for face on an air fan

Fans a face? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, ladystorm said:

Core 136

Chrono 37

Dreadmere 43

Darkreach 44

Lost Valley 36

Fan Faces 39

Add Ons 97-ish

Core looks transposed should be 163

chrono 38

Darkreach 45

At least that's what I get from the pledge manager pictures. The other expansions look right, and I'll take your word for the add on's:)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 6/7/2018 at 10:14 PM, Sirithiliel said:

my two color scheme ideas. BUt i think i'm only going to get one, so i think i'll do the bottom one.

Roc1.thumb.jpg.48e48786d4df1ad6f6746a6eb81a2090.jpgRoc2.thumb.jpg.c9623986a56a22569d851aec3b7c2a49.jpg

Really digging that top Roc! I was planning on painting mine up like a falcon or something, but the firebird look is pretty awesome. Would be a great color scheme for a phoenix too though I don't believe Reaper makes one. Hmm... Might need a second Roc...

• Like 2

Ok, thanks to Ladystorm's and Ratmaster2000's kindly input, I did the calculations and it appears I'm at 363 minis at $1.18 per mini.  ::):

I had to make some judgment calls, like the Tree of Despair I counted as 1, since it's intended to all (tree, victims, vultures)be assembled into one piece; but the Barge I counted as 8, since the passengers, lost souls, and driver are all separate figures.   I guess it all averages out...

• Like 4

Well, counting each of the pieces in the Modern Scenics as a 'figure', and breaking out the barge as eight pieces, that puts me at 277 figures @ $1.48/ea.  Trying to be good and resist getting any more of the Expansion sets (although I REALLY want the dinosaurs)!

Edited by Mckenna35
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Chris Palmer said:

Ok, thanks to Ladystorm's and Ratmaster2000's kindly input, I did the calculations and it appears I'm at 363 minis at $1.18 per mini.  ::):

I had to make some judgment calls, like the Tree of Despair I counted as 1, since it's intended to all (tree, victims, vultures)be assembled into one piece; but the Barge I counted as 8, since the passengers, lost souls, and driver are all separate figures.   I guess it all averages out...

Those seem like reasonable numbers. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Mckenna35 said:

Well, counting each of the pieces in the Modern Scenics as a 'figure', and breaking out the barge as eight pieces, that puts me at 277 figures @ $1.48/ea.  Trying to be good and  getting more of the Expansion sets (I REALLY want the dinosaurs)!

FTFY!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5