ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I can't wait to see that Mammoth, I'm planning on building it a howdah and filling it with a Kobold war party ^_^

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

I can't wait to see that Mammoth, I'm planning on building it a howdah and filling it with a Kobold war party ^_^

DM: You encounter a small group of Kobolds.

Party: Ha! Let's wipe them out!

DM: They're riding a Mammoth.

Party: :zombie:

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2
  • Haha 18

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

DM: You encounter a small group of Kobolds.

Party: Ha! Let's wipe them out!

DM: They're riding a Mammoth.

Party: :zombie:

Me: sweet! Let's make friends of them!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

With the cavemen from the Lost Valley set I'm inclined to make a Mammoth hunt diorama.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Noooooo! Don't hunt it into re-extinction!!!! ::o:

The Mammoth could be the winner, trampling our ancestors so we never get to be born..oh wait..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

The Mammoth could be the winner, trampling our ancestors so we never get to be born..oh wait..

You're a wolf... why are you worried? :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

You're a wolf... why are you worried? :huh:

Because I care about my human friends?

I also foresee a nice underwater diorama with that Zombie Shark and a scuba diver...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 10/24/2018 at 11:27 AM, ladystorm said:

So, yes Fan Faves won the vote.

Boo. Hiss. Nothing I've ordered for months. (I'm not suggesting that is important,  only commenting on a fact and why I wanted to see dreadmere stuff. this is the fact of large kickstarters for everyone who doesn't get everything).

• Like 4

7 hours ago, lexomatic said:

I wanted to see dreadmere stuff

That’s what I voted for.

• Like 4

I voted for Fan Favorites, with only mild inclination towards it over Dreadmere. At this point, we've all ponied up the money already. Reaper's kept us updated and things appear to be on schedule. Regardless of what the updates are, we'll be getting cool figures. They're unlikely to be able to change due to commentary because they're so far along in the process. I enjoy the updates, but eh. They aren't super necessary to me at this point either. Wallet is busted regardless :poke:

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

It occurred to me today that if Reaper sees no delays and manages to start shipping Bones 4 on time. that means shipping will commence sometime in the next 95 to 122 days. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

It occurred to me today that if Reaper sees no delays and manages to start shipping Bones 4 on time. that means shipping will commence sometime in the next 95 to 122 days. 

I'll be happy if they get here by late April, they are my 50th Birthday present to myself:)

• Like 5