ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

1 hour ago, K79 said:

Is it too late to join the kickstarter?  I was hoping to do the $15 pledge.  I see the Pledge Manager is shut down as of July 2018.

The Bones IV KS is going to wrap up in a couple months, we hope.  Then maybe they'll announce another KS, and people will have to wait a long time for it to fulfill.  Something like 18 months was expected for this KS.  They allowed people to add to their pledge for about 12 months after the KS fund-raising ended.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Does anyone ever create a checklist for the minis in the core set so that when we go through them we can make sure we have everything?

I created a full checklist for Bones 3 (see link below) but not just the Core Set. If I'm up to it, I may do one for Bones 4. I guess it all depends on if we get a listing, like B3 & again, if I feel like it.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Does anyone ever create a checklist for the minis in the core set so that when we go through them we can make sure we have everything?

I copied the pics from every set or mini I pledged for.

I will compare every mini I receive to the pics and see if I got everything.

I had no problems with Bones III

With Bones II I only missed one of the Chimera heads and the cape of the Undead Tyrant and I got a new Chimera and a new Tyrant when I mentioned it to Reaper.

• Like 4

In the 3 Bones KS I've backed there was only one problem. My Kaladrax came with 2 of one front leg. It took several tries for them to send me the right leg but I got to keep the wrong pieces they sent. It's been years but I'm still planning on making a little hill with bones coming out of them like how you can sometimes find dinosaur bones.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

I have a tab on my tacking sheet (link in signature below) that has the Bones 4 minis in it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

If I put Bones IV into my spreadsheet as the full contents, it is harder to justify other stuff. If I put it in my spreadsheet as just "Bones IV" then is a single entry. No guilt. Right? I'm getting one box. One really big mini.... right? 

• Like 9
  • Haha 10

12 hours ago, Cyradis said:

If I put Bones IV into my spreadsheet as the full contents, it is harder to justify other stuff. If I put it in my spreadsheet as just "Bones IV" then is a single entry. No guilt. Right? I'm getting one box. One really big mini.... right? 

It really doesn't matter, according to Goblin Math you will just get 20 minis and you will never have  more than 20 minis.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 17

I made a spreadsheet with the models for Bones IV in it.  Feel free to use it if it's helpful.

If it's anything like Bones 3, there'll also be a list of models included with the kickstarter shipment.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19wtRK7YoZ-ngquYSCeNpXX80iMkMghBG

• Like 6

If you are making a sheet and/or sharing your sheet, please be aware the 3 digit identification number from the graphic will be key to any customer service resolution.

For example, the Roc is 857

17326.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8

Will the EU boxes travel by boat to their UK fulfillment hub?

How long did that take last time approxiamitely? And will the EU orders be pulled and packaged in the US and will just receive postage over here, or will the EU center get a bunch of containers and pull them themselves?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nunae said:

Will the EU boxes travel by boat to their UK fulfillment hub?

How long did that take last time approxiamitely? And will the EU orders be pulled and packaged in the US and will just receive postage over here, or will the EU center get a bunch of containers and pull them themselves?

May I politely request you review the most recent update for the answers to those questions?

Untitled.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Thanks, 

I can't quote out of that picture, but the sentence "... will receive pulled orders on pallets and ship the boxes from their location" doesn't say to me if the orders will arrived boxed or if the EU hub will do the boxing. Might be my lack of English.

Also, how long did the boat take last time? I remember a rather long wait between US fulfillment and EU fulfillment, but I might be remembering the lost container with Beagel's stuff, which took quite a bit longer, iirc.

• Like 3

In case I wasn't the only person to miss it:  The new Reaper Live Episode on Youtube (#14, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMTR_Ofm7z4) shows off a number of the Bones 4 pieces.  I got really excited because at 27:50 they pulled out the Portal!  There's definitely enough room to throw a mini through.

Also, @ladystorm, since I thought this was a contradiction to what we already knew, can you confirm what Ron says at 30:25 about the Portal?

Spoiler

30:25: THE PORTAL IS IN TRANSLUCENT PURPLE?!?!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1