ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Information Thread

This is the Bones 4 Information Thread.
In an effort to reduce confusion by people seeking information and asking on topic questions, we are creating two threads for our Bones 4 Kickstarter.
This is the thread for information and questions.  
This thread will be moderated to ensure forum rules are followed.  Posts of chatter and enthusiasm will be relocated to the Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure?ref=profile_created

170722 - Reaper Bones 4 KickStarter Film V1-2.mp4

• Like 12

Does it matter which Wave 1 pledge you choose? ($1 or $100+)

I'm going in at 100 anyways, but I'm in the 1 dollar pledge. Didn't see the 100 pledge.

thanks!

• Like 1

What happens if we move locations between the end of the Kickstarter and the beginning of fulfillment? I'm likely living in the same spot for a several more months, but almost certainly won't be here when fulfillment happens. 

45 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

What happens if we move locations between the end of the Kickstarter and the beginning of fulfillment? I'm likely living in the same spot for a several more months, but almost certainly won't be here when fulfillment happens. 

We will automatically sort you into the proper zone, BUT we may require additional funds to cover the difference in shipping (if any)

Make sure you keep your Pledge Manager Address updated.

• Like 7

There´s something strange with the pledge manager. He isn´t adding the stretch goals.

sg.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, naponatom said:

There´s something strange with the pledge manager. He isn´t adding the stretch goals.

Log out, Back in.

• Like 6

i have pledge manager issues too with addons i logged out and back still not adding

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

i have pledge manager issues too with addons i logged out and back still not adding

Don't know what to tell you. I'm running the live code on Chrome, firefox and safari and it works for me on all three.

• Like 1

This might not be the place to ask, and if it's not, I apologize...

If I go ahead and fund the Core Set, and then before the KS is over pick, all of the stretch goals I want, is my Wave changed?...or is that not the proper way to do this?  Sorry, first Reaper KS for me.

11 minutes ago, gotons said:

This might not be the place to ask, and if it's not, I apologize...

If I go ahead and fund the Core Set, and then before the KS is over pick, all of the stretch goals I want, is my Wave changed?...or is that not the proper way to do this?  Sorry, first Reaper KS for me.

Great question.

Your Wave remains the same.  

I will point out Wave order matters less in this project for the other Zones because when the orders are pulled and filled here to be sent to the other Hubs for shipping, there is no guarantee they will go out in anything like wave order from there.  This last project showed they go out in order they are unloaded from the pallets from the container.

• Like 5

If it helps the pledge manager will not calculate on my pc running W10 but works fine on iphone

6 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

If it helps the pledge manager will not calculate on my pc running W10 but works fine on iphone

Not to sound difficult, but if it's working one one machine and not the other, it is most likely a problem with that machine. 

Windows 10 is notoriously difficult, and we do not have the ability to test for every software combination.

• Like 4