ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Information Thread

This is the Bones 4 Information Thread.
In an effort to reduce confusion by people seeking information and asking on topic questions, we are creating two threads for our Bones 4 Kickstarter.
This is the thread for information and questions.  
This thread will be moderated to ensure forum rules are followed.  Posts of chatter and enthusiasm will be relocated to the Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure?ref=profile_created

170722 - Reaper Bones 4 KickStarter Film V1-2.mp4

• Like 12

Does it matter which Wave 1 pledge you choose? ($1 or $100+)

I'm going in at 100 anyways, but I'm in the 1 dollar pledge. Didn't see the 100 pledge.

thanks!

• Like 1

What happens if we move locations between the end of the Kickstarter and the beginning of fulfillment? I'm likely living in the same spot for a several more months, but almost certainly won't be here when fulfillment happens. 

45 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

What happens if we move locations between the end of the Kickstarter and the beginning of fulfillment? I'm likely living in the same spot for a several more months, but almost certainly won't be here when fulfillment happens. 

We will automatically sort you into the proper zone, BUT we may require additional funds to cover the difference in shipping (if any)

Make sure you keep your Pledge Manager Address updated.

• Like 7

There´s something strange with the pledge manager. He isn´t adding the stretch goals.

sg.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, naponatom said:

There´s something strange with the pledge manager. He isn´t adding the stretch goals.

Log out, Back in.

• Like 6

i have pledge manager issues too with addons i logged out and back still not adding

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

i have pledge manager issues too with addons i logged out and back still not adding

Don't know what to tell you. I'm running the live code on Chrome, firefox and safari and it works for me on all three.

• Like 1

This might not be the place to ask, and if it's not, I apologize...

If I go ahead and fund the Core Set, and then before the KS is over pick, all of the stretch goals I want, is my Wave changed?...or is that not the proper way to do this?  Sorry, first Reaper KS for me.

11 minutes ago, gotons said:

This might not be the place to ask, and if it's not, I apologize...

If I go ahead and fund the Core Set, and then before the KS is over pick, all of the stretch goals I want, is my Wave changed?...or is that not the proper way to do this?  Sorry, first Reaper KS for me.

Great question.

Your Wave remains the same.  

I will point out Wave order matters less in this project for the other Zones because when the orders are pulled and filled here to be sent to the other Hubs for shipping, there is no guarantee they will go out in anything like wave order from there.  This last project showed they go out in order they are unloaded from the pallets from the container.

• Like 5

If it helps the pledge manager will not calculate on my pc running W10 but works fine on iphone

6 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

If it helps the pledge manager will not calculate on my pc running W10 but works fine on iphone

Not to sound difficult, but if it's working one one machine and not the other, it is most likely a problem with that machine. 

Windows 10 is notoriously difficult, and we do not have the ability to test for every software combination.

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

Time of Legends: Joan of Arc is a narrative miniatures board game that plunges you into the heart of the Hundred Years’ War. In this dark, medieval universe, kings plot for the throne of France, and on the battlefield their heroic knights clash with foes both real and legendary.
      For more than a century, from 1337 to 1453, the fields of France rang to the sound of constant warfare. The Hundred Years’ War is one of the longest wars ever fought and is the source of many of our collective ideas about heroic knights of old. It was also a time of myths and legends, and a fervent faith in the literal truth of the doctrine of Holy Mother Church. It is this world of strife and faith that this game recreates.
      In Time of Legends: Joan of Arc, all the creatures that the medieval people thought were real, are real. Whether they are represented on tapestries, in stained glass windows, or in illuminated manuscripts, we take them at their word. It is this dark and epic universe that you will explore in the game’s many scenarios. Some are historical, with no taint of the whispered legends of strange creatures. Others are replete with the supernatural or (saints preserve us) demonic.
      You are free to control the army of miniatures that represent your heroes, knights and peasants as you wish in order to achieve your goals. You will decide who moves and where; whether your forces explore, pray, converse with locals, or simply charge into battle. But before we get to the field of glory, you must first choose your side.

Joan Of Arc, Bertrand Du Guesclin, La Hire, Gilles de Rais & Jean de Dunois (miniatures are supplied assembled and unpainted)  The French have a very large army whose leaders follow the code of chivalry to the letter. These noble knights form the main striking force of the army, with their infantry taking a subservient role. The French employ few archers, but do hire efficient crossbowmen to fight alongside their men-at-arms. All these warriors fight on behalf of the King of France, who sees the war as a chance to reclaim lands lost to the English under earlier monarchs.
      The Black Prince, Falstaff, John Talbot, John Chandos & John of Lancaster (note that minis come assembled and unpainted) The English king considers himself the legitimate heir to the throne of France, and there is some truth in this. In fact, he only failed to gain the crown because the French changed the rule of royal succession to stop him.
      The English army, though considerably less numerous than the French, are formidable combatants, who often have the best strategists. Their longbowmen wreak havoc on the battlefield, and have repeatedly bested the cream of French chivalry in battle. This is a slight that the French knights are determined to avenge.
      Archange Gabriel, the Unicorn & Angel (note that minis come assembled and unpainted) The army of God is made up of powerful, heavenly beings like the angels and archangels. They fight their righteous battles alongside the lesser creatures of God, and the weary mortals who struggle with sin, but are devoted to their creator.
      The Holy Army can be played independently, or allied with the French, or the English.
      The Witch, the Werewolf & the Ghost Warrior (note that minis come assembled and unpainted) The Devil’s army is made up of all sorts of foul creatures: werewolves, demons, skeletons, dragons, witches, and many more. Countless fallen mortals march alongside this monstrous host, having cast aside their God and sold their souls for mere wealth or power. It is rumoured that in this dark time, when the End of Days has never seemed so close, even the Devil himself may make an appearance...
      The Unholy Army can be played independently, or allied with the French, or the English.
    • By Jeneki
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/847271320/ogre-miniatures-set-2

Another set of plastic minis for the Ogre game, or for fans of retro style tanks.

I don't see a pledge that includes the Ogre game, looks like just minis this time.

• By Paradoxical Mouse
      These are simply adorable! 

• By The Gibbergeist
      Hi,

Hope you don't mind me sharing my little Kickstarter. It's about a collection of circus oddities in 1/35th scale. :)
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/freak-circus

• By Chris Palmer
         Even though I got these during last year's 12 Days of Reaper, I only just got around to painting them! 

I tried an experiment with these; painting them first with special Chrome spray paint, and then using Citadel gemstone transparent paints on them: Spiritstone Red, Soulstone Blue, and Waystone Green, in an attempt to given them that lacquered mirror look that real ornaments have.  I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
         In the second photo, they are shown with Copplestone's "Lovely Assistant" to give a sense of scale with a normal sized human figure.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)