Generic Fighter

August 2017 Hobby Goals Thingy

34 posts in this topic

Once again, what are your goals this month? Mine are...

--Enjoy GenCon!!!!

--Progress on the Maxs Minions Minis.

--Paint or Repaint something cool for my #BoxofManyThings partner on Twitter.

GF

7 people like this

To complete:

1) final PC for d&d group member

2) Nosferatu bust

3) Darth Sana bust

4) finish Distracted piece

5) get started on big reapercon diorama project - group of bombshell miniatures female heroes vs keeper & demon 2-story build. 

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ok...

1. Pledge for Bones IV. Done!
  2. Finish my Jungle themed Photo Backdrop Board. Done!
  3. Finish my Beastman Bust
  4. Start on Kaladrax on Mausoleum
  5. Cadirith
Edited by Glitterwolf
10 people like this

1) Paint a ginormous dragon beastie

2) Recover from painting said ginormous dragon beastie

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

12 people like this

Well my ultimate goal is finish everything for ReaperCon. I do believe I have well over 50 things to paint up, that includes terrain pieces & minis. I've decided to paint at least something every day till ReaperCon. My normal goal is to have everything done ReaperCon month day 1 but I know I won't have that done, so paint something every day!

Also I'd like to get maps finished this month. This includes mainly maps I've gotten off drivethru that are the colored tile types. I just need to cut, spray adhesive & mount them to cardboard or foamboard.

Also there is that Bone 4 thingee happening today as well..... I guess I'll pledge....:poke:

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hobby goals for the month:

Finish Kagunk (hangout figure for July)

Bloodmane, Gnoll Warrior (hangout figure for August)

Diorama figures (heroines in sensible shoes 1/2 orc, dragonborn, bard, pregnant lady)

Edited by Crowley
9 people like this

In keeping with my hobby goals for the year here are my August goals:

1.  |To paint a sci-fi figure for a competition coming up next month.
  2. To paint the Darksword set True Reflectionsfor my Aunt |
  3. To paint a catperson | for Call of Cthulhu
  4.  |To paint this month's mithril miniature which will most likely be part of a multipart vignette

Additionally I plan to start small vignette that I hope to enter in a next month's contest.

> My 2017 goals are:

• To paint enough Sci-fi miniatures to play the game Future Tales. ( none so far)
  • To paint the remaining figures to fill out my Frostgrave base forces. | ( 10 so far)
  • To paint character figures for the remaining characters in my Call of Cthulhu campaign. | ( 7 so far)
  • To paint mythos creatures for my Call of |Cthulhu campaign.  ( 7 so far)
  • To paint the graveyard terrain from Reaper's Bones 3.  ( Now that I have it )
  • To paint three entries for painting competitions this year.  (There are only two now)
  • To paint one Mithril figure | each month. ( On track with 7)

buckyball

8 people like this

Goals for August

1.  Summer 2017 Exchange

2.  July/August RPChallenge objectives

3.  ReaperCon 2017 entries

4.  Bones IV

8 people like this

August goals:

• Prime all the new Shadows of Brimstone minis
  • Maybe start painting said minis
  • Finish up last D&D PC
  • Start finishing up the Fire Giants if time allows
  • Start preparing for vacation
8 people like this

Top of the list would be paint the Westwind Werewolf Bikers that have been waiting on my side table since last April. 

Then finish the rest of the Dungeon Saga minis, 3 zombie ogres and the necromancer.

9 people like this

finish the primaris marines

finish the bones 3 crypt

more bones? maybe something else, don't know

9 people like this

* Continue to paint my Zcide NPC's (3 of 8 left)

* Finishs one of my Started RCon Projects (Bombshell or Darksword)

* Work some more on my HA Tomb (Finishing might be a stretch)

* Decided on another possible RCon entry.

7 people like this

Trying to think up goals for this month. Paint dragon but not fussed if I finish him soon. Have a handful of partly painted guys I could finish. Maybe do some more romans or goblins. Maybe some more terrain. Important part is to do something. As soon as I start I'll probably head off on a tangent, ooh look, shiny....

8 people like this

I have a few larger items started.  I should work on finishing them and enter them into the forum large scale contests.  Not that all of that will happen in August, but progress.

8 people like this