Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
The year is halfway over! What do you want to achieve this month?
Here's my list:
- Get blog going again.
- Finish editing photos from last November >.<
- Paint Bones Sphinx (by August 4).
- Figure out how many other projects I have to do (that aren't already on the table) and give them time lines.
- Figure out a giveaway for 1000 followers on IG.
Blame @Bathory for the thread title and unofficial goal for this month...
If you're like me, you've got a bunch of unfinished projects collecting dust. Rather than start something new, why not finish something old?
Finish stone giant and these guys
I've got tons of goals for this month. What do you have planned?
For me I have to finish these by the 23rd:
Amiri, Iconic Barbarian Tiik Champion Battleguard Golem Nolzur's Griffon
This shouldn't be a big issue as I've already started on the griffon and the other ones are prepped and ready to go. On top of these I /still/ want to pick up the fire giants and then I'm going to start Cthulhu.
Who's Online 34 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)
- Lidless Eye
- Al Capwn
- Xiwo Xerase
- Knight of the Dinner Table
- Doug Sundseth
- Dilvish the Deliverer