143 posts in this topic

Nice! I will be joining you in this madness this evening.

9 people like this

Go go buglips!

6 people like this

Go go go! You can do eeeeeet!!!

Oh, and you are definitely crazy!

But the craziness is awesome to watch!

Go go go!

4 people like this

Ok, got my kickstarter account dusted off and updated (haven't used it since Bones III) so now it's back to the mines. 

8 people like this

I sure do like a goblin that can speedily slop on brown liner. :wub::wub::wub:

11 people like this

W00t!!! Go buglips!! *cheering heartily from the couch with a big bowl of popcorn*

I will be jumping into the fray either later today, or more likely tomorrow. But until then, I'm going to spectate and possible mock your pain a little bit.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

12 people like this

AAARRROOOO!!!!!

5 people like this

I'll be jumping in blindfolded Monday. Blindfolded because I'm afraid if I look, I'll freeze....

In the meantime... you got this!

8 people like this

Cool progress!!!

Lots of people are currently visiting the Bones IV KS, so traffic here might be slower.

Love what you're doing so far!!!

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Lots of people are currently visiting the Bones IV KS, so traffic here might be slower.

Yeah, I was aware of the somewhat unfortunate timing.  But the date was set, so I had to start, even if it meant cobwebs.  Which it didn't, which is nice, but I expect people might be a touch distracted.

10 people like this

Go Buglips! If I wasn't moving soon and my hobby supplies werent packed already I'd join you.

3 people like this

Good luck, gobbo.

2 people like this