On 8/1/2017 at 3:26 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Wow!

Greater Deamon Indeed!!!

Excellent!

Exactly what I thought.

actually my eyes must be really going bad! Cause I read Golden Demon indeed! 

And THAT is exactly what I was thinking. 

*bows before the mightiness of Odinsgrandson*

Edited by Thes Hunter
Golden demon, not greater demon
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Exactly what I thought.

actually my eyes must be really going bad! Cause I read Golden Demon indeed! 

And THAT is exactly what I was thinking. 

*bows before the mightiness of Odinsgrandson*

Thanks, but they're not really at that level.  I went for striking, but they wouldn't stand up against the best of the best at a big competition.  

• Like 3

Had to use a crowbar to get my jaw off the floor! Stunning is all I can say! One of if not the best mini I've ever saw! The colors are so we'll matched and vibrant!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By Sharkbelly
      I just finished up this fellow to lead my Tzeentch Daemon army.

• By JGroeling

For a painting competition entry I had to find a 20 year old miniature to work with. Digging through my old boxes of minis (mostly Games Workshop) I found a "Kharn the Betrayer" chaos space marine from 96 (I think was the date on his tab). Decided I wanted to give him a fun base, something more than just the general skull pile he's usually on. So, started scratchbuilding a symbol of Khorne for him to stand on, here's two pics of the understructure. (Bottom of the actual base is the black, white cap is just for handling.)

This (although small) is the most involved basing project Ive done to date, and I'm already learning lots on how to do things better, and a lot of what not to do. Anyway, will be updating as I progress further on him. 

- Added some more detailing to the base, and started laying ground for skulls. 

- More skulls and playing around with details on the symbol, have added a removed a few things that didnt turn out how I liked. 

- And some more skulls, also added paper cut of potential plating on the symbol on top right portion. Think I like it and will add to the rest of them for next update (which wont be til next week, as out of town til then.)
    • By Lidless Eye
      Inspired by my acquisition of the new easy-build Blightlord kit and wanting to field some different formations for 40k, I built up a few extra Blightlord Terminators and painted them all up!  Here comes Fat Voldemort and the Pants-Poopin' Crew.

"Smile, lads!"

The whole crew.

Fat Voldemort himself.

He's just so happy!

The Spewer-Crewer:

The Reaper Autocannon.

The Flail of Corruption:

The only guy actually equipped with a Combi-Plasma, which they'll probably all be using:

Bone-Guy:

Tentacool:

Mr. Spikey:

The Axeman:

• By Rob Dean
      I’ve been chipping away at the 1/72 scale fantasy project this morning, with three Caesar elves and a Maid Marion from the old (sculpted in 1964) Airfix Robin Hood set.  Assuming I get them based by Sunday, this would bring me up to 33 figures for the month. It hasn’t been too bad, considering all the Christmas hurly-burly.

• Who's Online   33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)