OneBoot

OneBoot is INSANE! Ma'al Drakar in 7 days Challenge

249 posts in this topic

Or Morticia...

4 people like this

Awesome - awesome to the max!

5 people like this

Wowzers.  I'm starting to think this thing is so huge that an airbrush is probably the tool of choice.  My hat's off to you for tackling it with teeny-tiny brushes!  It's looking pretty amazing already.

4 people like this

Great progress, friend! ^_^

I would be wary of naming him Metallica though... Lars Ulrich is sure to come after you with a lawsuit. ::P:

12 people like this

Go! Go! Go!

1 person likes this

Great start!!:winkthumbs:

1 person likes this

Dang, you make even the liner stage look really good!  Go Oneboot Go! You can do eeeet!

3 people like this

6 hours ago, Guindyloo said:

Great progress, friend! ^_^

I would be wary of naming him Metallica though... Lars Ulrich is sure to come after you with a lawsuit. ::P:

Then One Boot should just name him Metallica F. U. Alrich instead. Because that's exactly the kind of attitude One boot has. 

4 people like this

Sorry it's been so long since my last update. I haven't gotten nearly as much done yet today as I would have liked, due to numerous life stuff I had to deal with (including one of our apt toilets spontaneously imitating a small fire hose, and having to wash all of our towels afterwards).

But mold line removal is done, for what that's worth. Have a picture!

K8hmeA2l.jpg

My goal is to get initial basecoats down on all of the heads/necks before turning in for the night, though if I can also do some of the body I'll be quite pleased.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

22 people like this

22 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Is that the new liners that you're using?

Some of them, yeah. Most of the body is brown liner, one of the heads is blue liner, another red, another green, and I used grey on the terrain. I don't actually need to use the different colored liners, since rather than doing an initial basecoat of metallic like on my hydra, I'll be using a regular paint, but it helps me keep straight which head/neck is which.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

12 people like this

Labelling is useful and very wise when you might be working in a sleep-deprived state.  I approve.  <nods>  

You're a veteran at this, and I'm sure you'll make up time later.  Toilets are important to have working correctly.  ^_^

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Awesome!

Take your time, you're not in a hurry are you?

It's not that you have a deadline or something.

Edited by Glitterwolf
2 people like this