1 hour ago, SparrowMarie said:

What load out did you get for the bag? We're looking at getting one...soon? Also, I'm in love with the screen but Husband doesn't use screens so it would be useless to me.

This bag is specifically for the Wyrmwood DM screen panels. There's a foam tray and cover for each of the three panels and a deep tray that holds both towers.

Wouldn't surprise me if we call Battlefoam one day and get minis trays for this bag, but that's in the future.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

Found them. I found 3 of them as a set on Amazon. The other two were easy enough to find but one of them must have been a limited edition or discontinued because it's over $100 currently. :blink:

Yeah, I think a couple of them were exclusive to certain store chains.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eldamir said:

Who wouldn't be interested in a mini splitting things up with an axe..:B):

Well, short version is not all guys are into women.  I love the sculpts so I'd use them, but on the flipside I already have a big enough backlog, doubly so if you include my current wish list alongside the couple of additional dragon's I'm taking on soon.. 

But yeah, they'd efinitely come across as meaning business instead of being flirty.  Axes usually aren't considered flirtatious.  ::P:

• Like 3

Reaper order acquired!!

Some observations:

Deep One priest (77520) Details are great. While I prefer the metal (my preferred medium for minis). The first thing I noticed on the metal was his skirt was really bumpy due to the scale work. The Bones version transfer over great! About the only thing I see wrong is the bendy part on the staff, but that's expected with Bones. Great mini & great price vs the metal one.

Great Obelisk of C' (77525) Grey Bones stands out great! Nice solid piece. Runes are cut perfectly into the surfaces.

Ogre Smasher (77455) I had the metal one but when they announced this one was coming to Bones it went into the RCon melt bag. I just haven't picked it up till now. Great figure, translate well to Bones.

Gravestone of Sorrow (77538). I have the metal one, thanks to a fellow board member that went to the last ArtistCon, when this was released),  but I wanted to see how the Bones was. Translate well & stands up (always a plus!!) Looking forward to the rest of the tombstone that were released in this expansion.

Lesser Stitch Golems (2) (77500): As I picked up Gutrag last month to see how the translation was I knew picking these 2 up I wouldn't be disappointed. The details are a little washed out but you can tell that it's there (burlap, etc). I'll admit I thought they were a bit bigger. No probs thou, I like their size. Oddly, the blister when I opened it the glue was strong enough that I ripped the plastic as I peeled it off the backer. (:blink:)

Merrow (77515): Great mini! Also great price for a ogre sized figure. His harpoon/hook suffers from bendy stick but when you stick his arms to his body is sorta straightens it out. No biggee.

Female Wraith (77536): Wow, she's small!! (After opening the others where are all large creatures besides the golems, she feels undersized but she is a normal medium figure). Great figure, no bendy material here!!

Iron Golem (77514): First off, this is one the must buy figures of this batch that I had to have. Figure doesn't disappoint! Love the size & the overall feel of the figure.

Graveyard Golem (77526): Anther one of the must haves. Great figure! Jason Wiebe is a master of the oddball creature figures! Love the fact the graveyard fencing used as wings isn't bendy material.

Dark Young (77516): The last of the must haves. First off, the price for this figure is fantastic. Big monstrosity. Having Shub already from the KS, it's nice to pick up the other C'thulhu figure. Anther one of the no bendy material figures even the tentacles are solid. Gonna be interesting trying to the paint the center maw & the rest of the figure. I feel like a paint, then assemble with this figure.

& of course the Dungeon Dwellers figure for Feb. Baran Blacktree. Fantastic figure. Love the pose, love the sculpt. Rhonda's paintjob, just enhanced this figure. He'll be a fun one to paint up when I come around to him.

Overall a fantastic February order from Reaper!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, haldir said:

Reaper order acquired!!

That was a very informative report.  Thanks for taking the time to type that up for us.    

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Just got what I wanted:

ticket.thumb.jpg.a77014dfe224cbd05072cd3673683fb0.jpg

Ticket home!

Don't expect any rational comments from me for the 48 hours after I get home... Honeymoon!

• Like 11

Got to admit that I've never heard of Norwegian Air before, let alone flown with them.

Just been researching them on line. A budget outfit, which does not bode well for a flight all the way from LA to UK. Will I need to bring my own pickled herring?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

Got to admit that I've never heard of Norwegian Air before, let alone flown with them.

Just been researching them on line. A budget outfit, which does not bode well for a flight all the way from LA to UK. Will I need to bring my own pickled herring?

Why? That might be all you get for inflight meals.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Norwegian...   

Be at the gate early. 

Bringing snacks won't hurt, but they will serve food, even at tourist class, on such a long flight. 

Don't expect much leg room or fancy food. It's not Emirates.

But they have modern planes, not pre-war clunkers, so odds are that there will be some sort of inflight entertainment annd decent seats and not to noisy cabins.

Still, if you have some headphones with active noise-cancelling, bring them.

You may even be lucky enough to get WiFi aboard, but if so, it'll cost a prett penny or three...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the useful advice. So long as I'm on my way home I'll put up with anything that is airworthy. In fact I'd pretty much volunteer to get out and push. 

• Haha 2

Leave your peacock behind thou........ :blink:

Finally got my Wizkids replacement/bundle for the Adventurer's camp. Wiz is honoring a mix up in the box packaging vs the actual contents. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hit the Citadel today...

Picked up some old Harlequin, Ral Partha, and Falcon Fantasy stuff for the BoG.

Picked up some old CAV tanks (7706 Malefactor tanks) to steal the treads for a project.

Also heading back tomorrow - found out some guy dropped off a huge collection of old metal on consignment, but the guys working tonight didn't know the prices on them. Most of the stuff isn't anything special, but there are a couple pieces I'm hoping to grab, if the price is right.

• Like 4

On the way home from work picked up a Besieged dragon for $10, a box of 9 flying pigs for $15, and two loose WizKids wagons for $14 each. Plus a pack of 2 WizKids oxen to pull the wagons.

IMG_1283.thumb.JPG.46e2c9aa5563eb01c5968dd4a6642dfb.JPGIMG_1284.thumb.JPG.cdd2bcfa3c744fa8f8ea34f3a8f70603.JPG

Today was a good day to buy.

• Like 5
  • Confused 2