40 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

Ooooooooooh! Dragon...

Well...

The packaging says it's a dragon.

But after I took it out of the box...

IMG_1286.thumb.JPG.81f4807e712de303a43dadb329a4f44e.JPG

I'm thinking it's looking more like some kind of oversized gargoyle... or something.

Still. It's a fair sized and interesting looking mini for just $10 CDN.

Almost forgot to add that the box of the 9 flying pigs turned out to contain 10 flying pigs.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

Got the  wizkids silver dragon in today... Very "meh" about it. Primer issues and they assembled several pieces in fact and left huge gaps.  The wizkids stuff is so hit and miss. 

Edited by rfusca
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Well...

I'm thinking it's looking more like some kind of oversized gargoyle... or something.

Almost forgot to add that the box of the 9 flying pigs turned out to contain 10 flying pigs.

Oh, pardon:

Oooooooooooh Dragonne! Or something similiar ::D:

And there's nothing wrong with another flying pig!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Well...

Kinda reminds me of the "dogs" in Ghostbusters but a Version 2.0 or something. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, rfusca said:

Got the  wizkids silver dragon in today... Very "meh" about it. Primer issues and they assembled several pieces in fact and left huge gaps.  The wizkids stuff is so hit and miss. 

Primer can be stripped easily with Simple Green, tried it myself already though the plastic is nearly the same colour. But yes, their gaps are very poor quality control. Not to mention that their replacement process is atrocious.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Well...

Ooo, Demon-dragon!

• Like 3

I just placed my second monthly order in support of Reaper's Dungeon Dwellers promo.  Some more holes in my DHL collection have been filled, which now gives me complete run of figs from #2000-3320.

The Egg

Edited by Egg of Coot
  • Like 10

!!!!!!!  This arrived yesterday. 

Picture1.jpg.abf55758cf89b98503a8b813e4f7532a.jpg

All these minis are going to be given away free to disadvantaged kids at a "Learn to Play D&D" Program.  They will get a set of dice as well.  I'm pretty excited about it. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

Still more Eldar:

20180211_001633.thumb.jpg.98fd22645873a96305719de105979236.jpg

Also, after I helped the FLGS put up the display to their new GW product line and sort things out with their new stuff, I bought Citadel Retributor Armor and Abaddon Black, making me their first GW customer.

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Still more Eldar:

20180211_001633.thumb.jpg.98fd22645873a96305719de105979236.jpg

Also, after I helped the FLGS put up the display to their new GW product line and sort things out with their new stuff, I bought Citadel Retributor Armor and Abaddon Black, making me their first GW customer.

If you feel unexpected little stabby pains... It's because of I've made a voodoo doll. Eldar Envy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I have acquired a scanner! I've been meaning to get one, because months ago I started drawing a map for a D&D campaign and once I got to a certain point I needed to make a copy of it. Except that I couldn't, because I'd started the drawing on graph paper and trying to trace over graph paper, even with another sheet of thin graph paper, is very hard. So now I can take the map that has a bunch of stuff complete and then a few scratched plans, scan it, clean it up, print it out, and start on the next phase. It's going to be great!

It's not the perfect way to do it, and I need to figure out a way to use the PC ink without having anything like a Wacom tablet to make things accurate. But I can work with these, at least. Examples below...

Night Sea Map003.jpg

Night Sea Map003-cleaned.jpg

• Like 8

Technically acquired, for hubby if you look at it from his perspective....  Now assembled Circle Orboros battle box!  Oh, and 50211 Tommy the Wolf Man too.

5a80cea47cd56_CircleOrborosBattleBox.jpg.2dbfe302ba4d961dcca1f7a4dabfcaed.jpg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, paintybeard said:

If you feel unexpected little stabby pains... It's because of I've made a voodoo doll. Eldar Envy.

I've been buying a few at a time from my friend, she still has a lot more. She's been trying to sell the rest of the lot.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I've been buying a few at a time from my friend, she still has a lot more. She's been trying to sell the rest of the lot.

If you are trying to make me feel better... you aren't succeeding.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1