Acquired: a set of wizkids mimics, the next arkham horror lcg deck that we needed, and for Husband the D&D arcane spell card deck.

• Like 6

Acquired KD White Knight encore to replace the First run that I sold.  Thought about some of the others, but its not like KD 1.5 has left me short on minis to assemble and paint

• Like 5

Received my February order today.  Not only did I receive this months dungeon dweller, but also received a surprise bottle of paint.

The surprise was that it's not a sample color, but 09600 Heart Throb Pink.  Always great to get special edition colors.!

• Like 9

I guess someone at Reaper really likes you, then...

I wonder if anyone else received one.

Reaper usually announces it when they give out something special if it's something anyone can qualify for.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Clearman said:

Received my February order today.  Not only did I receive this months dungeon dweller, but also received a surprise bottle of paint.

The surprise was that it's not a sample color, but 09600 Heart Throb Pink.  Always great to get special edition colors.!

Crap! Now I have to do an order!

• Like 2

Lets hope it's an 'All february' or at least this week bonus...

And that it's not all that cold when the package arrives here in Norway...

• Like 4

In preparation for my airbrushes that should be arriving sometime in the next month, I have just acquired a fine detail and a super fine detail conversion kit(needle, tip, & spray regulator set) for one of them. Well, technically two of them, since they use the same parts. I have also acquired 3 quick disconnect adapters and a 4oz bottle of Badger Spectra-Tex airbrush paint, in black, to use as a practice paint.

Also, in non-hobby acquisitions, the bed sheets I ordered the other day came in and they are, indeed, the correct ones! Or at least they seem like it at first feel. Which means I now know what sheets I need to order again in the future. Now I'm just waiting on the new comforter. Hopefully it isn't some uncomfortable piece of crap.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Lets hope it's an 'All february' or at least this week bonus...

They didn't have it earlier this month, as I didn't receive it in my order for this month. Depending on if there is a metal release this month, I may have to order. Thou with all of the Breast Cancer Awareness bottles, I'm kinda set on pinks from Reaper.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

But this is a DIFFERENT pink!

One I'll probably wind up missing out on, as I won't be doing a reaper order this month.. Such is life.  Order will be March 1st though...  And probably March 15th too lol

• Like 1

Found Cadwallon City of Thieves: The King of Ashes Expansion on Amazon for $20.  I forgot that the plastic minis were produced at a smaller scale than the originals. sigh...  At least I don't have to fork over $80 for the CMoN version of the Cyclops of Mid-Nor. :rolleyes: 

• Like 3

I'm so good at this, I even acquire things while I sleep! Woke up to find these sitting on my stairs.

Pegaso Models Roman Legionary and Gladiator mini-busts. They're 90mm scale, so they're about the size of a 28mm mini, maybe a little bigger. The castings are incredibly clean! The mold line are practically flush with the model, and the only real flash I've seen has been a couple obvious vents.

These were also purchased in preparation for my airbrushes. With any luck, I'll be able to do a majority of the painting with them. Either way, they'll be great practice pieces.

20180215_183900.jpg

20180215_184344.jpg

• Like 14

A package from that auction site arrived from England yesterday, containing 60+ really vintage (i.e. pre-1975) orcs, rounding out my orcish legions for a super-retro Lord of the Rings project.  These are from Minifigs Mythical Earth range, the first fantasy figures produced (at least commercially) starting in 1972. I only have a handful of survivors from my own original collection, but I’m now determined to do this homage to what I wanted to be able to do when I began...D699062E-E89A-475E-A98A-F8DDBC1A8D01.thumb.jpeg.d885a972af661fb73f7bdad5fb759150.jpeg

• Like 9