48 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Also, some of the OOP heavy gear paints

From where?  Durasheet alloy is one of two Heavy Gear Paints I do not have.  :-(

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Clearman said:

From where?  Durasheet alloy is one of two Heavy Gear Paints I do not have.  :-(

I was gonna buy my missing bottle from GameKastle before I ended up getting a bottle at ReaperCon last year. They may still have some left.

• Like 1

Whoooo, caved in after two weeks of trying to find some locally and ordered Apoxie  Sculpt from Ontario.  Shipping is $4 less than it costs for 1lb of the stuff, but at least I finally FINALLY have some on the way. 

I'll probably order another tube (or two) of greenstuff from GSW while I'm at it... (and maybe another roller, but we shall see) 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, haldir said:

I was gonna buy my missing bottle from GameKastle before I ended up getting a bottle at ReaperCon last year. They may still have some left.

Well, got one of the two.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Olympic arts and comics, local gaming store, in Olympia, wa.

• Like 2

Whooo, gonna have Apoxie Sculpt (1lb), another tube of green stuff, a tin of Magic Sculpt, and....  Some more cork on the way.  Now to just impatiently wait for those two packages O_o;;;;;;

Edit: and some secret stuff for hubby, mwa ha ha ha ha! 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 7

I was looking at the box my wagon comes in and I realized it's missing a bunch of stuff ::(: which makes sense, the box seemed bigger than it needed to be. But no, it's missing a stuff. 

Gonna go go back to the store later and see if I can exchange it. Failing that, ill contact WizKids to see if I can get my missing minis.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I was looking at the box my wagon comes in and I realized it's missing a bunch of stuff ::(: which makes sense, the box seemed bigger than it needed to be. But no, it's missing a stuff. 

Gonna go go back to the store later and see if I can exchange it. Failing that, ill contact WizKids to see if I can get my missing minis.

The wagon box has a well-known misprint on the back, but if you have your receipt, WizKids will send you the extra stuff at no charge...

https://wizkids.com/2017/12/07/7651/

I don't think the wizkids site has any store, but I could be wrong...

Regretfully, I didn't find out about this deal until after I purchased mine, and I don't typically get my receipts, unless for a purchase I care about the warranty on. So I couldn't go through and get their "make good" package. ::(:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

The wagon box has a well-known misprint on the back, but if you have your receipt, WizKids will send you the extra stuff at no charge...

https://wizkids.com/2017/12/07/7651/

I don't think the wizkids site has any store, but I could be wrong...

Regretfully, I didn't find out about this deal until after I purchased mine, and I don't typically get my receipts, unless for a purchase I care about the warranty on. So I couldn't go through and get their "make good" package. ::(:

Oh neat. I've been saving all my receipts lately, so I can that. Thank you for the info!

ETA: if there isn't supposed to be more stuff in the box, then the box is way too big!

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 5

OH JOY! My Hobby Lobby box full of bases & wood beads arrived yesterday. These are the bases:

DSCN6098.thumb.JPG.47a82190a8fa1fa4945591b65d1acbf6.JPGDSCN6100.thumb.JPG.c91e81cc4674279644e220837b4d7f67.JPG

The big round ones are 6 1/2" & 10" for reference. There are between 3 to 8 plaques per bag.. LET THE GETTING CARRIED AWAY BEGIN...OH BABY!

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, malefactus said:

LET THE GETTING CARRIED AWAY BEGIN...OH BABY!

Begin? Lol - isn't it about forty years too late for that? ::D:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Begin? Lol - isn't it about forty years too late for that? ::D:

...probably more like fifty or so.

• Haha 8