1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Pop culture reference.

Some would argue it's more of a niche within a niche reference, about terrible Engrish ports that the gaming industry saw in the early '90's.  There are quite a few "unique" ones that people have played up on for over twenty years now...

Linking for those that didn't know the reference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

I think it was a rather "cute" use of it, since it's a box... Full of bases for miniatures.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Darkmeer said:

Shortly after that, I got a call, and I got a job offer!  I'm going back to work!  That's an acquisition worth sharing. 

That's a Great acquisition cause it'll enable even more acquisitions.

Congratulations!

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:
18 hours ago, Darkmeer said:

Shortly after that, I got a call, and I got a job offer!  I'm going back to work!  That's an acquisition worth sharing. 

That's a Great acquisition cause it'll enable even more acquisitions.

Congratulations!

Indeed it is! Congrats! 

• Like 5

So, this week I got a limited edition Zuggtmoy.  I really wanted that one for my Fightin' Fungi campaign.  I wanted a commander for the evil fungi that would be truly terrifying on the field and would be useful in the RPG campaign I have planned for it.

Congrats!

Awesome!

• Like 3

So, this week I got a limited edition Zuggtmoy.  I really wanted that one for my Fightin' Fungi campaign.  I wanted a commander for the evil fungi that would be truly terrifying on the field and would be useful in the RPG campaign I have planned for it.

Congratulations!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Darkmeer said:

IMG_1580.JPG.88fb14ca4d5b3fdc89b0100fef8078d2.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I bought a 3 pack of Stormcast liberators from GW.  only the second thing I have bought from them in a decade. 

Taking a class on NNM and I need to have one assembled and primed for the first day.  Before building Kingdom Death the sprues might have intimidated me.  4 parts?  I have put together a 32mm figure who had more parts just for her head than that. 

Also a voltage tester and 5 smoke alarms.  now if only the trash guy would come take away the old ones - which are still beeping in the garage trashcan.  "Yes I know you don't have power, you are also on year 16 of a 10 year lifespan.  go away" 

Not yet acquired :  Kingdom Death expansions.  Shipping has begun in China and UK, but this time the States are getting shipped last. In theory I had no problem with this, but the last little bit of waiting sucks. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Finally got around to replacing the compressor that died on me last month.  Have yet to use it.  Over the weekend I picked up a box of GW Gretchin with Runtherd and the core set for Android: Netrunner (found somebody that's been begging for someone to play this).

• Like 3

My Reaper order arrived today!:bday:

20180312_131944.thumb.jpg.ff0cc775cbe26ea879edddc549b8ed93.jpg

I ordered a bunch of "old school" looking minis (clerics/priests, fighters, and a caster) for a Black Hack game I want to start up. I really want the game to have a vintage/archetypal fantasy flare.

Also included in the order: Bones skeletons (archers and swordsmen) and my Dungeon Dwellers goblins.::):

• Like 13

well I know what my April order will contain... 

Paints, paints, lovely paints!

Probably time to order a couple of new HobbyZone racks... 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

well I know what my April order will contain... 

Paints, paints, lovely paints!

Probably time to order a couple of new HobbyZone racks... 

Yeah, I'm tempted by those paints too...  Although I do wish they were putting more things in the preview gallery like they used to (Either that, or I was checking only a week before they went for sale, but I honestly don't remember).  Kind of curious what Prom Night Pink looks like, and Google shows... Nothing.  CAV colours triad, Copper Colors triad, Additives III, Liners II, and Washes II are tempting as well.

I suspect you aren't the only one who's going to need more paint racks...

• Like 2

The triads are't a concern for me, they're mostly what came in Bones 3, it' those Special Edition paints....

• Like 3

If someone doesn't get to it before I do (as I won't be home from work for another 8 hours) I can take swatch pics of Prom Night Pink, Stark Naked and Morning After Blues as I'm 95% sure I have all 3 as they were previously sold at Reapercon.

I highly recommend the copper colours; I've used New Copper in particular a whole bunch. It's a really lovely salmony shade.

• Like 6

On 3/10/2018 at 8:55 PM, Mad Jack said:

IMG_7174.JPG.2ea97f76762549568a206dee0d4af045.JPG

What does "All your base belong in box" mean? 

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 3

On 3/11/2018 at 11:51 AM, Darkmeer said:

CONGRATULATIONS! Employment is WONDERFUL  for your finances AND your self esteem.

You know you have a source of Evil Mushrooms, right?

• Like 3