26 minutes ago, eldamir said:

They has Arrived!

5ac6bfe5c2bcb_2018-04-0518_16_55.thumb.jpg.22c813d0dc7063c6b9d646c98b4bb2f1.jpg

Elori might have fallen into the cart to push me over $80...

Elori & the 8 dwarves? ::): 

• Haha 8

I have to share this. We went to a few thrift stores today, as well as the Toy Box. I got a few Coca Cola glasses, two really pretty skirts, and this guy:

IMG_1611.thumb.JPG.622bd44c190df4b509a57551270e0c5d.JPG

He's really soft and cute. I love him.

• Like 13
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I promised not to buy minis for a while.

Nobody said anything about scenery, right?

Tabletop World Noblehouse, Well and a Townhouse ( the last one was free with the Noblehouse due to a special offer).

Townhouse : Roof can be removed.

Noble house : Roof and second floor can be removed.

This is meant for RPG and wargaming.

I will use that feature for storage and of course it gives me an excuse to paint the interior as well.

I'm going to town with these!!!

Of course I had to file a complaint with the mail since the mailman thought he could just leave it next to our house without any notice..

I don't know about your side of the pond, but here it is custom that a parcel is either delivered or you get a notice that it is delivered at teh neighbour's or a notice where to pick it up or when to expect the next delivery attempt.

The company assured me that the mailman in question will be talked to and will also be signed up for this.

These things are pretty expensive I didn't like the way this was handled by the mailman.

So without further ado the pics.

DSCN9084.JPG

DSCN9085.JPG

DSCN9086.JPG

• Like 17

Ooh, that's pretty.

Mail's been running mostly to code 'round here.

F6F2F3E3-0167-4DA0-9712-F68BBC68ECA3.thumb.jpeg.5ed06ec95e84b404ef30361d2c21c7ec.jpeg

8629CFC4-0018-4058-8EE0-32D70C6D9C19.thumb.jpeg.2f6d4d7fd1eb13bc512f0c5bb534cfa6.jpeg

98420524-1911-4231-9B19-3060801F170B.thumb.jpeg.a39576c79a888aa53bfe59cf1797823a.jpeg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I promised not to buy minis for a while.

Nobody said anything about scenery, right?

Damn, those are beautiful!

• Like 4

Just now, Clearman said:

Damn, those are beautiful!

They really are!

I took advantage of a weekly special and got the Townhouse for free.

Still pricey but totally worth it!

I can see myself buying more of this and slowly create a little town to provide photo opportunities for my minis.

There is NO flash or bubbles on these.

Awesome detail.

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I can see myself buying more of this and slowly create a little town to provide photo opportunities for my minis.

How do these look next to the Bones 3 mausoleum or maybe GW buildings (not sure what you have handy)?

Edit:  I see the conversation over in the Figmentius Common Room...

Edited by Clearman
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Clearman said:

How do these look next to the Bones 3 mausoleum or maybe GW buildings (not sure what you have handy)?

These are more detailed, but they will pair up well with any of these.

As a matter a fact I pledged for Baba Yaga's hut in Bones IV for this, will leave the chicken legs off and use the building on it's own.

Size is for 28mm heroic scale minis.

I will try to take some pics tomorrow, I have two Minimonster Crypts ( working on one at the moment in the Children of the Grave WIP).

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-grave-by-glitterwolf/&page=5

The Bones Mausoleum is currently being used by Kaladrax as a Throne.

This crypt is really large in comparison, but since the door is the right size it still works well with each other.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77556-kaladrax-on-her-mausoleum-by-glitterwolf/

• Like 5

On 4/5/2018 at 7:35 PM, redambrosia said:

Went back to the Toy Box and found a few more minis:

In the first pic, the first two are Ral Partha - the gnome wizard from 02-922 Gnomes and the dwarf thief from 01-070 Dwarven Personalities.

In the middle pic, the lady is a Grenadier medusa from the 3002 Monsters box set.

In the last pic, the big one on the left is a Citadel FF54 wyvern who should have wings,  the little dino with rider is from the Ral Partha Snarfquest box set, the  figure on the right in the back is another Snarfquest figure (from either Dark Horse or Agents of Gaming), and in front of him is an RP 01-044 rooman...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Clearman said:

Edit:  I see the conversation over in the Figmentius Common Room...

Comparison Pics here:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/64604-house-figmentius-common-room-all-are-welcome/&page=97

• Like 2

On 4/5/2018 at 10:04 PM, redambrosia said:

I have to share this. We went to a few thrift stores today, as well as the Toy Box. I got a few Coca Cola glasses, two really pretty skirts, and this guy:

Hide contents

IMG_1611.thumb.JPG.622bd44c190df4b509a57551270e0c5d.JPG

He's really soft and cute. I love him.

Finally I know why there is such a thing as fake green fur. I bought a big chunk for the gaming table last year bt have never been able to figure out what it's original use was supposed to be.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

In the first pic, the first two are Ral Partha - the gnome wizard from 02-922 Gnomes and the dwarf thief from 01-070 Dwarven Personalities.

In the middle pic, the lady is a Grenadier medusa from the 3002 Monsters box set.

In the last pic, the big one on the left is a Citadel FF54 wyvern who should have wings,  the little dino with rider is from the Ral Partha Snarfquest box set, the  figure on the right in the back is another Snarfquest figure (from either Dark Horse or Agents of Gaming), and in front of him is an RP 01-044 rooman...

Interesting. Her hair just looks curly right now :lol: I think they had the wings for the wyvern in there, but one of them had some lead rot on it (I found four things in the box with lead rot, sadly), but I have lots of extra wings I can stick on him. He was just too cute to pass up.

1 hour ago, Zink said:

Finally I know why there is such a thing as fake green fur. I bought a big chunk for the gaming table last year bt have never been able to figure out what it's original use was supposed to be.

Monster dolls, monster costumes, costumes for aliens, etc. I mean, you could make a coat of it and be fantastically tacky :lol:

• Like 7

I'm currently building a new PC:

i5-8600K 3.6ghz (6 core) Coffee Lake

Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 Liquid CPU Cooler

ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E MoBo

MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING X 4G

16GB DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM

2x WD Blue 250GB SSD

2x WD Blue 4TB HDD

Corsair HX Series HX850

The Egg

• Like 9