19 hours ago, Crowley said:

Sadly my note didn't get an answer.

Did you check under the bomp bah bomp bah bomp in case they could not fit it inside?

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Did you check under the bomp bah bomp bah bomp in case they could not fit it inside?

All I found there was a lot of Rama Lama Ding Dong. :poke:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Crowley said:

All I found there was a lot of Rama Lama Ding Dong. :poke:

Great!  Now I need to go find the song on Spotify...which means I will be listening to a lot of oldies today. :)  Once you start that trip down the rabbit hole you just keep falling until you hit the bottom.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Surprise attack from my salesperson today at work.  She's acting like it's all a big thing, but it's just my 35th trip around the sun.... ::P:

Apologies for somewhat messy back of work truck shot. 

20180410_075217.thumb.jpg.21d8d9de6b00bd1147ff2290912e0906.jpg

I approve of the snacks, but I don't recognize the brand name on those three bottles of basing materials...

• Haha 11

16 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

I approve of the snacks, but I don't recognize the brand name on those three bottles of basing materials...

I dunno, would taco seasoning be useful as basing? ::P:

I swear, she made a whole batch of cookies for me, even with the help of the warehouse staff thinning it somewhat it's going to take a while to eat all those cookies.  Probably going to split them into smaller bags and freeze half of them... 

Service techs were all jealous, me getting a whole laundry basket full of snacks... ^_^

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I dunno, would taco seasoning be useful as basing? ::P:

Martian sand?

• Haha 3

Reaper offering for this month:

77127: Vermin: Beetles $2.49 x1
77369: Shadow $2.99 x1
77553: Crusader Ardent (Hammer) $2.99 x1
77616: Fire Giant Warrior (Huge) $10.99 x1
77614: Skorg Ironskull, Fire Giant King (Huge) $12.99 x1
77615: Fire Giant Bodyguard (Huge) $12.49 x1

Your order has received 1x Dungeon Dwellers: Stitch Thimbletoe

As I said when Stitch was announced, I ordered giants to get a halfling......:lol:

Beetles & Shadow are for RCon games.

Yesterday my first Litko order from them after their website re-design. I have to say while I've order from them before & the speed I got the order was about the same it was how the order went from payment to my mailbox was very nice. Email to let me know the order had left their facitiles. Email when it arrived at my PO & a email when it was dropped in my mailbox. Very nice. Oh order was the following:

50 8mm .75" wooden round bases (ie small rpg) Probably my favorite small base right now.

25 8mm 1 inch wooden round bases (ie medium rpg Great size for oversized ie wide-stance medium figures (Looking at you Tre Manor!!))

Also as I know I have one around here I couldn't pass up the price. I placed a ebay order with Horde O'bits for the following Reaper mini:

14087: Familiars II(5) ($8.99)

14087_G.jpg

Just the knife-wielding doll (4th one). Shipping was more then the figure.....<_<

Also received a few prepainted figures today. All will be used for RCon games:

Pathfinder Battles:

Lectern

This was a incentive piece ie "Dungeon Dressings. I will admit I would have been very very dissapointed if I would have pulled this from a random pack.  It's sized right for a human sized figure but it's just bleh! in appearance. I've seen 3d printed pieces & mdf pieces that looked better. Oh well it was cheap (like 2 bucks)

Goat

I thought about getting Tailspinner's goat but I really didn't need the other animals. While this will be used in a game, I'm debating on giving this to a goblin druid or ranger as a companion in the We Be Goblins adventures.......we shall see....

D&D

Sprites with sword x4 (Storm King's Thunder)

Simple minis with a flying post but they'll work for what I need em. One will get a repaint as he's a named encounter.

Centaur (Monster Menagerie)

I like the pose but compared to the Reaper centaurs he's kinda tiny (like 25 to 28mm). Still he'll work I need a 2nd one anyways.

The next 5 are the invisible "Ultra Rare" minis they make for their sets. I picked up the night hag in invisible awhile back & was amazed at the detail as these are the figures without the loads of paint on them (& cast in clear plastic but hey after a coat of primer, who cares).

Bandit captain (Storm King's Thunder)

Qaqasha (aka human druid) (Tomb of Annihilation)

elf fighter (MONSTER MENAGERIE 2)

golf dwarf fighter (Elemental Evil)

air genasi rogue (Elemental Evil)

What I'm gonna do with these 5 + Reaper's invisible heroes, cleric & mage is I'm gonna throw some transparent paint from Tamiya (smoke) & turn them into shadows. I've always have entertained the idea of using just regular figures for shadows vs getting actual shadow minis. Granted you won't get the spooky, evil look of the shadow but you'll get the shape of a figure instead. With them being transparent to start with it'll help with the "shadow" effect.

Also finally I got 2 of this guy:

s-l300.jpg

He is the Flasher from Wizkid's defunct line of Horrorclix. Umm yah ok, but hear me out!!! :lol: What I'm gonna do with this guy & his twin is hack off his very usable 7 hands (10 total) & turn them into crawling claws using the small bases I got from Litko. :winkthumbs:

• Like 9

Second haul for the day thanks to parents, and me actually telling them exactly what I'd love for my birthday... 

20180410_170642.thumb.jpg.42203ed1c250253e48ce25efc374be5b.jpg

Going to be nice to have it at home to play ^_^

.... Oh, and the place we play it at usually?  They just got their Curse of the Mummy sets in too, with Kickstarter cards too, and ones on hold for us ^_^

.... They didn't send me any Russian mints from that Winnipeg chocolatier though, sadly...  But I'll take a game I rather enjoy playing! 

• Like 8

I was just surfing by the webshop of the GreenStuffed variety, when I spotted a new product, 'Spider Serum'...

No, it won't turn you into an 8legged spider god, and no it won't turn you into Peter Parker, either...

It might be the stuff he uses in his web shooters, though, because it's to create spider webs using an airbrush.

I may add a bottle of the stuff to my order...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I think I remember reading about people missing parts of their Wizkids campsite sets.

I bought the set recently and it arrived today. All the little plastic recesses on the front are filled, but the content doesn't line up with the list on the back. It's supposed to be 2 barrels but I have one, it's supposed to be 3 bedrolls, but I have two, etc.

Is that the packing error you guys reported earlier or is the list off?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nunae said:

I think I remember reading about people missing parts of their Wizkids campsite sets.

I bought the set recently and it arrived today. All the little plastic recesses on the front are filled, but the content doesn't line up with the list on the back. It's supposed to be 2 barrels but I have one, it's supposed to be 3 bedrolls, but I have two, etc.

Is that the packing error you guys reported earlier or is the list off?

It's not a packing error. It's a printing error. The box says the wrong stuff. But wizkids is so cool they'll send you the stuff anyway. You just have to send them the info and pictures of your receipt and product.

• Like 1

I got my 75mm Lady Mechanica from Kabuki, and a boxfull of adventurers from Scylla today.

I may be busy the rest of the evening...

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

I was just surfing by the webshop of the GreenStuffed variety, when I spotted a new product, 'Spider Serum'...

No, it won't turn you into an 8legged spider god, and no it won't turn you into Peter Parker, either...

It might be the stuff he uses in his web shooters, though, because it's to create spider webs using an airbrush.

I may add a bottle of the stuff to my order...

I've seen these elsewhere. IIRC those were pretty fragile. I wonder if these are more durable? 

• Like 2