On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:16 AM, WhiteWulfe said:

Ohhh yeah, a cup made with an AeroPress is a good way to start the day.  I really should buy one one of these days because I absolutely love how it makes a coffee. 

... Even if I'm more of a Clever Coffee Dripper kind of guy atm, simply because that's what I have (although being the silly one I am, I do have plans on eventually acquiring an AeroPress, a Chemex, a Nespresso (both machine types), and a Hario v60 because they all make coffee somewhat differently) 

I should try the moka pot, I've been curious as to how it brews (aka how it tastes). 

I have to add my recommendation to the Areopress.  just got one recently after visiting a coffee distributor.  simple, robust, easy to use, easy to store, easy to clean, and it makes great coffee even for someone new to its use.  Don't know what else I could ask for (oh, actually I do...  it could be about 4 ounces bigger so it would make enough to fill my work coffee cup ::): )

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nunae said:

I think I remember reading about people missing parts of their Wizkids campsite sets.

I bought the set recently and it arrived today. All the little plastic recesses on the front are filled, but the content doesn't line up with the list on the back. It's supposed to be 2 barrels but I have one, it's supposed to be 3 bedrolls, but I have two, etc.

Is that the packing error you guys reported earlier or is the list off?

https://wizkids.com/2017/12/07/7651/

It takes about 2 or 3 months to get the items. Once they send you a notice, then it's like priority mailing on their part. Just remember you need your a pic of the receipt & the box showing the fubar on their part. 

Send that (email) to them your good to go. You don't send anything physical to them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Realized that I never posted my birthday loot from last week:

4pack Blu-Ray with Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman and Man of Steel

Princes of the Apocolypse hardcover adventure

Kings of War 2nd edition rulebook

set of metal dice in a tin embossed with Cthulhu.

And a bottle of birch syrup flavored mead.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Realized that I never posted my birthday loot from last week:

4pack Blu-Ray with Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman and Man of Steel

Princes of the Apocolypse hardcover adventure

Kings of War 2nd edition rulebook

set of metal dice in a tin embossed with Cthulhu.

And a bottle of birch syrup flavored mead.

Q workshop for the dice? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

I have to add my recommendation to the Areopress.  just got one recently after visiting a coffee distributor.  simple, robust, easy to use, easy to store, easy to clean, and it makes great coffee even for someone new to its use.  Don't know what else I could ask for (oh, actually I do...  it could be about 4 ounces bigger so it would make enough to fill my work coffee cup ::): )

Yeah, that's pretty much my only complaint with the Aeropress!  ... And why I love my Clever, since it will make 16 ounces ^_^

• Like 1

Not-quite thirty peeping poofers.. (Chicks. I ordered chickens). 14 buff orpingtons and 14 misc. exotics.

The cats are fascinated, and the only place I can put them - because my hens have not done me the favor of going broody soon enough - is in my studio. *sigh* It's going to be a long four months...

A long, /warm/ four months; that damn lamp throws a lot of heat, even positioned so the poofers get the majority.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Greenstuffworld stuff arrived.

Leaves, Tombstones and two sets of Undead Crunch Plates to make bases with

DSCN9090.JPG

DSCN9091.JPG

• Like 10

On 4/9/2018 at 3:36 PM, Sophie was taken said:

Birthday moneys spent! Reaper order came in today along with another purchase. You can probably figure out which is which:

E8A27886-6DDA-4EC9-A864-32F9A2256A6F.jpeg.65361a5586e4b517415e1bbf2ff315a1.jpeg

Ooh, someone else has the new Paranoia edition!

Friend computer is very pleased.

Now please report yourself to the nearest termination centre for sharing this classified information.

• Haha 7

30 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

Now please report yourself to the nearest termination centre for sharing this classified information.

On 4/9/2018 at 3:36 PM, Sophie was taken said:

Birthday moneys spent! Reaper order came in today along with another purchase. You can probably figure out which is which:

E8A27886-6DDA-4EC9-A864-32F9A2256A6F.jpeg.65361a5586e4b517415e1bbf2ff315a1.jpeg

Mouse didn't realize there was  a new Paranoia edition. Mouse promptly ordered new Paranoia edition.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Q workshop for the dice? 

No, some other company.  I'll have to look when I get home.  It came with a business card with a 10% off code so I can figure out the name of the company.  It was a gift (the benefit of raising 3 nerd girls) from one of my daughters.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cranky Dog said:

Pfft the box is clearly marked as RED clearance! That should cover everyone on the forums. If they’re not...well, that’s unfortunate.

54 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Mouse didn't realize there was  a new Paranoia edition. Mouse promptly ordered new Paranoia edition.

Enablement! ::D:

Edited by Sophie was taken
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sophie was taken said:

Pfft the box is clearly marked as RED clearance! That should cover everyone on the forums. If they’re not...well, that’s unfortunate.

Enablement! ::D:

Someone around here *may* have pledged for the Ultra-Violet level during the original Kickstarter.

But that information is beyond your security level, have a complementary treason star for that counter-productive assumption. With the amount of rainbow/polychromatic individuals around here, who knows what clearance level everyone truly is.

It's much more efficient to declare everyone a traitor and disintegrate them all and get a BRAND NEW CLONE!!!, fresh from the clone tanks. Note the EXCLAMATION POINTS!!! and the ingenious use of non-communist shade of red like that of our valiant troubleshooters. We are quite excited. Excitement means happiness; happiness is mandatory.

P.S. Anyone else suddenly want a game of Paranoia during ReaperCon?

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

DSCN9090.JPG

DSCN9091.JPG

Ooooh, and they're bigger than I thought they'd be, plus even crunchier  looking! 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
Silly autodestructive correct.
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

P.S. Anyone else suddenly want a game of Paranoia during ReaperCon?

From what I gather, there is one. It’s called the “melt table”.

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

DSCN9090.JPG

DSCN9091.JPG

Why is it called a ”crunch plate”?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sophie was taken said:

Why is it called a ”crunch plate”?

The sound it makes as your characters walk on a floor composed of it.

Recall the LotR : Return of the King movie (extended edition) scene as Gimli walks on crunchy bones in the "Path of the Dead".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1