3 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

You will listen to some hard metal music while painting with these, right? 

[Closes search window for Oklahoma! show tunes. Start typing Black Sabbath]

Uhm, yes... Yes I am!

[Softly hums: "Oh what a beautiful moooorning.]

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

Just the Steel series?  

What about Gold and Copper? 

I think that reseller is current out of those.  Okay, no, they have most of them again, but last week half their sets were out of stock. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gadgetman! said:

Just the Steel series?  

What about Gold and Copper? 

Already own them from RCon 2016. ::D:

• Like 4

Acquired a new can of white primer, and the Bones medium air elemental.

Also shanghaied the new set of drill bits my old man bought for the project we were working on the past few days, since he'd just lose the damn things (again)...

• Like 4

Went to Rocky Horror last night for the first time in about 27 years or so.  To support the cast I bought a nifty pin that I can't seem to be ale to upload a picture of.

It's got The Lips in the center, and around the outside it says RKO NAVY; a play on the performing troupes name, RKO Army.

It is very shiny and I like it lots!  I've decided to collect more geek pins (I have a pink beholder one) and am going to start wearing them to cons and the like.  So if anyone sees something cool in pin format, feel free to shoot me a PM!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Went to Rocky Horror last night for the first time in about 27 years or so.  To support the cast I bought a nifty pin that I can't seem to be ale to upload a picture of.

It's got The Lips in the center, and around the outside it says RKO NAVY; a play on the performing troupes name, RKO Army.

It is very shiny and I like it lots!  I've decided to collect more geek pins (I have a pink beholder one) and am going to start wearing them to cons and the like.  So if anyone sees something cool in pin format, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Kickstarter had a lot of nerdy enamel pins up lately. Seems like a common thing to pop up on there ::):

• Like 2

Just now, Cyradis said:

Kickstarter had a lot of nerdy enamel pins up lately. Seems like a common thing to pop up on there ::):

I'm kind of avoiding KS for reasons (other that the essentials like BONES) but if anyone happens to see something that should not live without, feel free to let me know.

• Like 3

Yeah, there's a lot of pins up.

I emailed the people at Studio Ghibli about one, and it was cancelled for Copyright violations pretty soon after...   

Any of the current ones using copied art, or do they have original art?

Not sure on current ones. 

Stephanie Law (concept artist for Dark Sword) has some pins on her own store, and Rachel Quinlan's pin kickstarter just ended. Her store has some beautiful fantasy art including some pins, and the KS ones are up for preorder. Hers were originals that she designed. 

Edited by Cyradis
accidentally had a single letter link to glitterbutts
  • Like 1

Reaper Order just arrived (since I can't upload a pic :down:, I'll just have to list them):

77636: Death Shroud  $2.79 x3

09136: Walnut Brown  $3.69 x1

09137: Blackened Brown  $3.69 x1

09138: Intense Brown  $3.69 x1

09196: Aged Pewter  $3.69 x1

09197: Old Bronze  $3.69 x1

09198: Tarnished Brass  $3.69 x1

09265: Deep Twilight  $3.69 x1

09266: Violet Light  $3.69 x1

09267: Sunset Purple  $3.69 x1

09175: Swamp Green  $3.69 x1

09176: Military Green  $3.69 x1

09177: Camoflage Green  $3.69 x1

77584: Large Air Elemental  $4.99 x2

77629: Sylph (clear)  $2.79 x2

03659: Wyvern  $17.29 x1

Your order has received 2x Dungeon Dwellers: Cairn Wraith  

• Like 10

Delta Art had a sale on wet palettes and cutting mats... Just over $20 and I now have a 12x18" cutting mat that's the right colour (black) on one side and green on the other... As well as the smaller ish sized Masterson Sta-Wet wet palette... The 8.5x7" version. 

Looking forward to changing a few things up in my painting area, as well as learning how to use a wet palette, but that will be so worth it I figure because it's so annoying to have paint mostly dry in 5-10 minutes and you've barely used a quarter of it. 

• Like 4

Miniature Market has waves 2,3 and 4 of the pre-painted 'Arkham Horror Monsters' figures, on clearance. I ordered all of them and they've just arrived. The larger monsters are great, apart from the Yithian, which looks like a puppet from a kids TV show. Many of the human figures are hit and miss, with most of the human size monsters being pretty good. Even with the shipping and customs fees I feel like I got a good deal.

Image result for arkham horror wave 2

Edited by Beagle
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

Miniature Market has waves 2,3 and 4 of the pre-painted 'Arkham Horror Monsters' figures, on clearance. I ordered all of them and they've just arrived. The larger monsters are great, apart from the Yithian, which looks like a puppet from a kids TV show. Many of the human figures are hit and miss, with most of the human size monsters being pretty good. Even with the shipping and customs fees I feel like I got a good deal.

Very cool!

I don't think I've ever seen a Great Race of Yith that didn't look goofy as heck.

• Like 1

Bought a pin at Drinking and Dragons last night.  It is called "the Die-clopse" and is a one eyed dice monster of some sort.  I failed to win any of the raffles, but did get a set of dice for running a game at the event.  And a warm feeling inside for helping to raise money for a domestic violence shelter.  

Though the warm feeling may have been the Kraken rum I was drinking; I'm going to go with the good deed though.

• Like 10