It’s been a bad week for budget...several large lots of scarce early fantasy figures have been up for auction/sale. I have two boxes of Minot Thane Tostig and Minifigs Mythical Earth figures hopefully making their way to me, and a solid bid on another large lot placed. After that, I am going to need to stop buying and PAINT, since it looks like I already have my retirement years activities taken care of...

• Like 7

First Reaper order since Xmas:

09682: MSP HD: Stark Naked 
02724: Egyptian Sarcophagus 
74042: Graveyard Display Base 

Your order has received 1x Dungeon Dwellers: Cairn Wraith 

• Like 8

Purchased Conan: Exiles for the PS4.  It is way better than I expected it to be. If you like adventure survival games, this one is fantastic.  I am already seriously addicted. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Baldur8762 said:

Purchased Conan: Exiles for the PS4.  It is way better than I expected it to be. If you like adventure survival games, this one is fantastic.  I am already seriously addicted. 

I picked up the limited edition one for Xbox one. It came with a 72mm Conan figure, which I will repaint. 

• Like 7

I acquired my first wood chisel today. A Narex 3mm. I went with the 3mm rather than a 6mm because, since my first projects are going to be small boxes, I wanted to be able to make tiny dovetails. It's probably going to be something that bites me in the rear since I can make small boxes with bigger dovetails, but I want to give it a shot.

Next purchases are probably going to be some plate glass and varying grades of wet/dry sandpaper so I can sharpen the chisel the way Paul Sellers shows in one of his videos. And then a set of the standard sizes of chisel(6mm, 12mm, 20mm, and 26mm), also by Narex, which I'll sharpen as well.

• Like 5

Ridiculous

Royal Wedding Banner Buy a Regiment Get a Command Free

Celebrate the union between America and the UK. Parade your armed forces in their full regalia this weekend! Buy an infantry box set and get a command blister pack for FREE!*

From Warlord Games

Edited by Beagle
  • Haha 10

On 5/14/2018 at 1:33 PM, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Acquired Campaign Cartographer 3 and Dungeon Designer 3 at Bundle of Holding.

Ditto. Was unable to install them because the thunderstorms and tornadoes were killing my download speed.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Ridiculous

Celebrate the union between America and the UK. Parade your armed forces in their full regalia this weekend! Buy an infantry box set and get a command blister pack for FREE!*

May want to remove those links. I'm pretty sure they fall under the no commerce rule.

That said, not a bad deal. Agreed to be a dumb reason for one, because I never understood the fascination with useless rich people weddings, but whatever. Minis are minis, and a deal is a deal.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Beagle said:

Ridiculous

I thought the days of Purchased Commissions were over...

Edited by OneBoot
Removed commerce links
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Unruly said:

I never understood the fascination with useless rich people weddings, but whatever.

Eh, I'd posit that the Royal Family are much less useless than most famous rich people.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Prince William is actually a helicopter pilot for Search and Rescue.

And Prince Harry flew Apache attack helicopters in Afghanistan.

• Like 7

And the Queen did do mechanic work during WW2. She's also scared the heck out of some of the middle eastern world leaders who didn't expect a woman to drive when she took the wheel. 

There are worse folks to be rich. I still don't need to see their wedding, but they aren't totally useless folks. 

• Like 6