5 hours ago, Tripleh5133 said:

Latest acquisition to make game nights better:

XL Drinking Horn from Grimfrost.

20180531_163618.thumb.jpg.1f086412bd9bb5015197d44cc33b9650.jpg

Now to acquire enough mead. 

While drinking horns are cool, they're can be a massive pain in the behind, too. You can't set them down unless they're empty, and they're a pain to clean. Then, if you don't clean them properly, they're pretty much ruined. I'll keep my tankard. Got plans to raise one myself out of copper water line in the future.

• Like 5

receive today:  my order from Scenics express.

all sorts of goodies from their memorial day sale.

stuff.jpg.84d8633d1cc31dd5725e62b35d98e668.jpg

3 bags of lichen

6 types of classic tufts from Sifflorette including snow, barren waste and weeds

2 fields of tufts

a sixpack of flock, because reasons

1 pack of barren wire branches

shake on leaf litter with twigs

autumn leaves

Cleo, the bright yellow inquisitive snek in the middle is also a recent addition but not from Scenics Express,  I blame @Cyradis for her becoming part of my life!

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

D'AWWW!! SNUGGLE ROPE! She's adorable!! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Cyradis said:

D'AWWW!! SNUGGLE ROPE! She's adorable!! 

yes, yes she is.  After seeing your bearded dragon I went looking for one of my own to replace our deceased skink and while i was looking i ran into her owner.  after meeting her, I couldn't resist.  Fortunately, Mrs. Rex was also enamored by her.  she is quite affable for any creature and downright cuddly for a snek

She's a Lemon Blast ball python and she will be a year old in august.  My younger son named her Cleo(patria) for the hieroglyphic like markings  on her sides

also acquired:  2 boxes of Rambutans!  The season has started again

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 8

Acquired my Docks set from the Forge Prints KS.  It arrived just prior to the sudden downpour that happened.  Luckily for me, Awesome Wife had just gotten home so it is bone dry.

• Like 5

Stopped by a sales show for outdoor kit today...

Ended up with a Ticket To The Moon hammock and tarp, and a heap of those 'just add boiling water' trail dinners. 

I may not have a budget for all that many minis this month...

• Like 5

I did a bad thing... I purchased Total War: WARHAMMER from Steam for $15; the first one, not the second. All the Games Workshop themed games are on sale. I almost purchased Mordheim and Skavenblight as well, but I resisted.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, DocPiske said:

I did a bad thing... I purchased Total War: WARHAMMER from Steam for $15; the first one, not the second. All the Games Workshop themed games are on sale. I almost purchased Mordheim and Skavenblight as well, but I resisted.

Not a bad thing!

Actually a very nice game!

I love to play the Vampire Counts ( surprise I know!)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Recently added two more old Ral Partha Official AD&D miniatures to my small collection:

11-479 Bullette

image.png.e8be33d6d4efc0827e05daa0755c7ae1.png

And

11-050 Fzoul Chembryl

image.png.0cb12e8d85386eed187e8f2f34d3802d.png

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Recently added two more old Ral Partha Official AD&D miniatures to my small collection:

11-479 Bullette

image.png.e8be33d6d4efc0827e05daa0755c7ae1.png

And

11-050 Fzoul Chembryl

image.png.0cb12e8d85386eed187e8f2f34d3802d.png

Fzoul had a righteous moustache. ::D:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Fzoul had a righteous moustache. ::D:

And seriously questionable fashion sense.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, DocPiske said:

If I had a better PC, I would have been all over the Total Warhammer games as well. But alas, my laptop can't handle Rome 2, and can only sorta handle Shogun 2, so I gave a pass.

Yesterday my final airbrush finally arrived. It also arrived with a free bottle of airbrush lube and a hand written note from the company owner because of delays they had in shipping these ones out. It's a Badger Renegade Krome, which is supposed to be one of the best detail brushes on the market right now.

The other 2 were a Badger Patriot 105, and an Xtreme Patriot 105, which are largely the same but the Xtreme has a few changes to make it better for small details than the regular Patriot.

I can now start testing them all together to see if they're properly functional, and then start learning how to actually use them.

1528066936633496201507.jpg

• Like 9

Enablement warning!

Dark Sword just released a bunch of new figures. @Pingo, there is a truly lovely vampire among them. She has abs. Nice abs. 

Also a sphinx cat druid, and a bunch of tortoise adventurers, and some good humanoids! 

• Like 7