So my no mail orders till after RCon commitment went out the door today. I got my 25th aniv gift catalog from work the other day & while the items are ok, there were a couple I was really interested in. One item was Bose Companion 2 computer speakers. I went digging for reviews & such & while quality is great (I own a Accoutimas 5 speakers already) the problem was the connection, just a headphone jack. Since I don't have a soundcard in my computer this was a minor problem. I'd have to open up the computer & install that from a older computer. I really didn't want to do that so I went to Creative's site to see what was new in the world of Sound Blaster. I ended up ordering a set of Creative Pebble Speakers from Amazon. 

Hopefully the sound is equal to the raving reviews. As for the 25th anv gift. I ended up choosing a Toaster Oven. I've been wanting one, so figured now is the time.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

@Jasper_the_2ndFigmentius is about collecting, miniatures and or paint, so you're cool!

I suffer from the same illness...I also have almost as mainy paints as miniatures.

It is nice to be able to choose though!

I'm not sure it would be possible for me to have as many paints as miniatures...:unsure:

• Like 3

While I was on vacation I picked up a couple more vehicles for my The Walking Dead games.

Cause really, who else would you go to for help during the zombie apocalypse.

085AAE3E-8995-4A81-A261-799E5C8B5AE8.thumb.jpeg.17d0d6fb5eff7d106d7513caa7195532.jpeg

Mantics zombie minis and Sir Forscale shown for scale.

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

On 8/15/2018 at 5:14 AM, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Then needed that Orc from Reaper last month so finally ordered all the paints I added to my cart from reading one of Oneboot's WIPs.

09422: Nightsky Indigo  $3.69 x1
09424: Runic Purple  $3.69 x1
09425: Icy Violet  $3.69 x1
09423: Styx Purple  $3.69 x1
09452: Blade Steel  $3.69 x1
09448: Dragon Copper  $3.69 x1
09789: Evening Colors Triad  $10.99 x1
09416: Spectral Glow  $3.69 x1
09437: Dragon Black  $3.69 x1

Your order has received 1x Dungeon Dwellers: Orc Warrior of the Ragged Wound Tribe   

52180557c856110c44000007_736.jpg

Acquired: Instant Pot and Extra-large toaster oven (early birthday gifts from SisterBoot). 

Unacquired: About a fifth of our available counter space due to aforementioned toaster oven. 

Not yet acquired: Cookbooks in order to properly utilize these two wonders of culinary craftsmanship. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

I have the Mithril Watcher at Sarn Ford... It's the only Mithril figure I still have in the box.

It's one of the best I've seen. Why did you keep it in the box?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Acquired: Instant Pot and Extra-large toaster oven (early birthday gifts from SisterBoot). 

Unacquired: About a fifth of our available counter space due to aforementioned toaster oven. 

Not yet acquired: Cookbooks in order to properly utilize these two wonders of culinary craftsmanship. 

Huzzah!

I love my instant pot. And there's a zillion and one recipies out on the internet. Been a couple of years since I cracked a cookbook... 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Except it seems figmentus is in a battle Royale with procrastinatus for longest time without a post in their threads.... :p

We're too busy collecting and painting to post much...

14 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

I'm not sure it would be possible for me to have as many paints as miniatures...:unsure:

If I can do it, you can do it!

Look Vallejo, Scale 75, Reaper...aren't they nice?

Look at the colours, you KNOW you need more purples!

How about those reds huh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 8/9/2018 at 10:00 AM, canuckotter said:

From the inimitable @malefactus comes an assortment of pure gold! Or... close enough. Thank you!

:wub:

20180809_105828.thumb.jpg.2b3dd2e1dbdc459e87044bc79b0587d8.jpg

My pleasure...I am glad you like the stuff!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

We're too busy collecting and painting to post much...

If I can do it, you can do it!

Look Vallejo, Scale 75, Reaper...aren't they nice?

Look at the colours, you KNOW you need more purples!

How about those reds huh?

Dn't forget Andrea, Army Painter, Golden, Mr. Hobby, Tamiya, Coat'D Arms, Citadel...   

Yeah, I have paints from them all...   

Oh, my latest aquisition is the 'nano' size True Fire templates from Mike Lavallee. They're supposedly good for models down to 1:24 scale. 

And a 60ml bottle of Vallejo Candy Red. 

(I will need a couple of other colours also in order to do true fire, though. )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

Dn't forget Andrea, Army Painter, Golden, Mr. Hobby, Tamiya, Coat'D Arms, Citadel...   

Yeah, I have paints from them all...   

Oh, my latest aquisition is the 'nano' size True Fire templates from Mike Lavallee. They're supposedly good for models down to 1:24 scale. 

And a 60ml bottle of Vallejo Candy Red. 

(I will need a couple of other colours also in order to do true fire, though. )

I have Vallejo 200ml Fluo Red.

It helps with fire.

Also have flup yellow but that is a normal sized bottle.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2018 at 9:07 PM, SparrowMarie said:

I purchased one new painting journal. I will need it soon.

JPEG_20180813_145159.thumb.jpg.c2fe820f4e8fc438a5bf0ff75003fdba.jpg

Very nice! I use one of the Reaper U journals that was in a ReaperCon swag bag a few years back. Definitely not a colorful as yours. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

Nice! I cannot survive without a pressure cooker. When my old stove top one got over 15 years old I bought an Instant Pot about three or four years back to replace it. I even bought one for my Mom a couple years ago for Mother's Day. I have a big 8lb pork roast smoking on the pit right now. In another couple hours I'll throw it in the Instant Pot for about 45 minutes to make pulled pork. May not be as good as smoking it for 16 hours, but it tastes great and it only takes about 4 hours total! That sucker is also the best thing ever for making soup stock. So easy. :wub:

• Like 3

Love it when orders come early!! (Tracking had both coming Monday)

3D printed pool using OpenForge from Thingiverse. Terrain for an encounter @ ReaperCon!!

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:224639

Badger Summer Sale items!!!

(Missing, the airbrush hose thou.....the big reason for the order <_<. I'll email Badger here shortly.)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Very nice! I use one of the Reaper U journals that was in a ReaperCon swag bag a few years back. Definitely not a colorful as yours. 

This is my 4th one now. Peter Pauper Press is the brand, they made the one I'm currently using as well. It's got a very shiny dragon on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A little game store opened on Monday and actually sells reaper miniatures, so that's nice

picked up 77625 Clear Kyphrixis and 3 paints: 09438 Tempest Grey, 09415 Dungeon Slime and 09430 Polished Leather

• Like 7