Tonight I probably won't get much done, because...

Not only did I get Narbonic, the Perfect Collection Book I & II, but also Reactorside Stories, and The Astonishing Excursions of Helen Narbon & Co.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

Aside from the almost-psychotically-friendly expression, that wyvern is really cool, lol...

It's how he lure err I mean greets his next meal. ^_^

Lotsa goodies over the past few days.

Since my FLGS doesn't have any paint other then GW right now now, I went over to Phoenix Fire Games in Meridian, ID for the following:

Army Painter: 

Field Grey

Wet Mud

Scaly Hide

Mars Red

Warlock Purple

Vemom Wyrm

Spray Primer: Bone (Finally picked this up. I've been meaning to pick it up for use in Kaladrax Vers 1.0. I've had that particular mini assembled (partially awaiting paint) for years!! :huh:)

Also picked up these 2 paints:

Reaper Bones Paint:

09425 Icy Violet

I need to organize my Bones series paints in  Paint Rack app before I really buy anymore of those but I knew I didn't have that one. Never even heard of that color for it!!

GW: 

Spiritstone Red

I'm curious on how this type of paint works. I almost snagged the blue & green as well, but wanted to test 'em first. Local store only has a starter selection or I would have gotten it there.

Some Wizkids Unpainted:

Deep Cuts: Children (Girl will work perfectly for a NPC in a LVO/Vegas game)

Nolzur's: Ghost & Banshee

Nolzur's: Gnome Female Sorcerers or Wizards (the one with the staff up with a arc of magic)

Yesterday, I received a batch of ebay orders:

Army Painter:

Kraken Skin (& no it doesn't look like "RCon" Kraken either.....:lol:)

Troglodyte Blue

Grimoire Purple

Arid Earth

Phoenix Flames

Toxic Boils

Mutant Hue

This puts me at about 6 colors left to complete the line. Couple colors I may not get or if I'm at Phoenix Fire, as impulse buys as the colors mimic what I already have (those being, gloss sealer, glistening blood (wet blood look) & grey primer).

Battlefields:

Black battleground base material

Woodland Tuft

Reaper:

Bones:

77462: Halfling Cook

77460: Dwarf Butcher

Both will be dead creatures in a Vegas game

77584: Large air elemental

Very nice! I've been wanting this one, just space it off every time I order Reaper figures

77025: Giant Spider

encounter or LMofP game I'm running

77455: Ogre Smasher (club behind him)

I picked up the Ogre Zombie & it's a nice figure but it doesn't scream ogre to me like this guy & his 2 other kinsmen. I'm gonna modify this one for that. Should be fun!!

1 inch rpg bases

2 inch rpg bases

I really should have bought more in the Kickstarter. Love these & go through them like crazy.

DHL:

Mash, Half-ogre (2786)

I was drilling a hole in the body for a pin to attach the arms/axe & my bit broke off inside the mini & I can't get it out so I had to order a replacement. Figure will be a encounter in a Vegas game.

D&D/Pathfinder prepainted:

Drow Archmage: Pretty much the mini rep for the Black Spider from LMofP. Figured I'd pick it up.

Red Wizard of Thay: Again, anther mini rep for an encounter in LmofP.

Orog Fighter (he has a giant maul on his shoulder): I'm needing orog for a Vegas game & I wanted to see what this guy was like. I'll be ordering more. Big ole brute & the pre-paint is actually nice.

I have more coming this week, but I'll post when I get em. Nice having cash left over from RCon weekend, that I didn't spend.:bday:

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, haldir said:

Reaper Bones Paint:

09425 Icy Violet

I need to organize my Bones series paints in  Paint Rack app before I really buy anymore of those but I knew I didn't have that one. Never even heard of that color for it!!

Finding a shade color for that one is tough.  You can see my experience with it here:  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77115-nausica-the-wisdom-bust-by-elder-forge/&

• Like 2

Got an order from Reaper this morning.

07009: Dungeon Dwellers: Ratpelt Kobolds (2)
09061: Linen White 
09064: Brown Liner 
09091: Golden Shadow
09093: Golden Highlight 
09248: Moth Green 
09416: Spectral Glow 
09787: Bronzed Skin Triad 
29824: HD Maiden Flesh 
29844: HD Blue Flame 

And the metallic orange sample other people mentioned. Like kobolds so it was kind of cool I got that for free. Still need to paint all the ones I got from the various Bones kickstarters. Honestly can't remember ordering Maiden Flesh and it wasn't on my wish list. :huh: I'll use it.

I now have most of the skin triads and was kind of shocked when looking at the wish list to cancel out paints I got and scratched off the entire list. :ik_oops: For the moment I actually have all the paints I want. Having trouble wrapping my brain around that concept. Do need another paint rack though. 

• Like 9

Ordered yesterday:

09964: Master Series HD Paint Set #3 
77121: Liela, Dark Elf Wizard  
77124: Dark Elf Warrior 
77123: Zalash, Dark Elf Assassin  
77122: Tierdeleira, Dark Elf Cleric  

We need some Dark Elves. This will also complete my second set full of HD paints. There were too many on my list to justify just ordering singles so I have been over the last month or so been ordering the sets. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Finding a shade color for that one is tough.  You can see my experience with it here:  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77115-nausica-the-wisdom-bust-by-elder-forge/&

Nice work on the bust. I didn't even see that one when it was posted. I'll keep that in mind when I ever get around to using the IV.

Reaper order placed this afternoon. I mean come on it's October, gotta put at least 1 Reaper order in!!

77622: Avatar of Wisdom (Giraffe) $3.49 x1
77613: Vanja, Fire Giant Queen (Huge) $9.99 x1
03893: Mal, Catfolk Warrior $6.99 x1
77589: Avatar of Honor (Gorilla) $4.99 x1
14363: Crusader Ivy Crown Skirmisher $4.99 x1
77337: Giant Scorpion $4.99 x1
77096: Labella DeMornay, Banshee $2.99 x1
77539: Gravestone of Protection $2.99 x1
80075: Camel w/ Pack $3.99 x1

Your order has received 1x Dungeon Dwellers: Adrasteia Winterthorn, Vampiress Happy Halloween! Your order has received a Ghoulie Bag! 

Most of that order was for the Vegas games, bu the Warlord figure will represent the wooden statue in Ruins of Thundertree (LMofP). I'll give him a stand & paint him up in "woody" colors. The Avatars & Vanja were figure I wanted (spaced getting them at RCon.....duh!)

3 hours ago, Zink said:

I now have most of the skin triads and was kind of shocked when looking at the wish list to cancel out paints I got and scratched off the entire list. :ik_oops: For the moment I actually have all the paints I want. Having trouble wrapping my brain around that concept. Do need another paint rack though. 

It's the collector in you. I'm almost that way with my wish list on Paint Rack App.

• Like 5

Need to come up with a reaper order for my ghoulie bag.

In the meantime I was given an idea for our bushes I want to try for Halloween This year if you cut eyes into paper towel and toilet paper rolls and put go stick inside and stick it in box elders the result is glowy eyes in the darkness.  Examples I saw looked pretty cool so one box of glowy sticks from Amazon arrived today along with a box of rubric marines for a kill team and a new IR thermometer because my old one died.

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 6

Hello all, first Halloween painting miniatures, so I had to make an order for that sweet ghoulie bag even if my wallet resents me.
Hopefully my table has some fun with the "holiday special" I have planned.

7537: Grave Minions (3) 
77558: Undying Lord Of Death 
01416: Sophie in Cat Costume 
74036: 2" Round Plastic RPG Base (10) 
77491: Sophie the Sage, Bones 3 Kickstarter 
03377: Rotpatch, Pumpkin Golem 
Your order has received 1x Dungeon Dwellers: Adrasteia Winterthorn, Vampiress  Happy Halloween! Your order has received a Ghoulie Bag!

Also got some brushes in the mail today!
Winsor & Newton Series 7 Size 2

Winsor & Newton Series 7 Size 0

Edited by Sealab
  • Like 11

Ordered some Reaper goodies:

03906: Battleguard Golem Magus $8.29 x1
03913: Cailleach Deargh, River Widow $8.29 x1
03914: Tirinha Fallowheart, Maggotcrown Deathlancer $6.99 x1
02506: Rath Nashanneth, Dark Elf $4.99 x1
03895: Tianalise, Bog Witch $6.99 x1
03909: Toruk, Hellborn Barbarian $8.49 x1

Your order has received 1x Dungeon Dwellers: Adrasteia Winterthorn, Vampiress Happy Halloween!

Your order has received a Ghoulie Bag! 

• Like 5

My TSR minis are on their way to me.

The guy tells me he kept finding more bits and pieces and added them to the package. Says he'll also keep any bits he finds post-shipping aside to throw in with my next purchases from him.

Wonder if it includes missing weapon pieces, especially the Draconians' separate weapon and shield pieces.

• Like 8

I've been busy this week!! Thou after this spending will be curved a bit, as this was leftover funds from my ReaperCon trip this year.

Anyways, I want to airbrush more & currently I have a old (2000) Testor's air compressor that is loud as all heck due to no tank & when you flip the switch it runs constantly. Cue the solution!

Also I've been wanting a spray booth & I decided to try out the collapsible one that is made by various vendors & such. I've read allot of reviews & was confident in my purchase. I went with the one with the LED bar. I need to slap some clear packing tape on the light bars, so to make it easier to clean off.

Tested everything yesterday after unpacking & everything works great!! I just need an adapter for my Badger airhose. Compressor came with a hose & I have a Harbor Freight 'brush that I use just for clear coating & it worked great.

(Spoiler-ed due I didn't mess with sizing before taking transferring it off my phone.)

Spoiler

p.jpeg?size=1280x960&size_mode=3

• Like 4

Got my Reaper order today. Kinda sad - my sample paint was a navy blue instead of the metallic orange... :down:

2x Inkeeper Sophie...   I needed the tray from one of them for a diorama, so I'm carefully removing the hand from the bottom of the tray. The hand is getting fixed and attached to the rest of the Sophie, who's going into the BoG. The other Sophie is getting added to my Sophie collection.

1x Bones barrels, 2x Bones crates...   Also for the diorama.

1x 03897:Giant Weasel...   For a someday project.  (I'm going to be doing a variation on the classic Ral Partha Gamma World "Ultimate ATV" vignette in a slightly smaller scale.)

• Like 10

I got an order, my very first, today from Rosemay & Co: Series 323 spotters, 2 ea, of 1, 0, 2/0, & 3/0:

DSCN6794.thumb.JPG.b53e1934cd40916f62aee96eb130e53f.JPG

The last order I made for something out of the Us, was a small unit of 54 mm Genie de la Garde Imperiale from Hinton Hunt.

That was somewhere in the Spring of '69...it has been awhile.

• Like 11

When visiting the Jungle Park Zoo in Tenerife I got myself a set of Tube Animals - Tropical Birds.

Also bought a plastic T-Rex Skeleton kit in a thrift store there.

• Like 10

Annual October order in:

We have your order ###### on file. Here's what you purchased:

09214: MSP Core Colors: Brush-On Black Primer $3.69 x1
09108: MSP Core Colors: Brush-on White Primer $3.69 x1
77262: Vulture Demon $3.99 x1
77260: Ape Demon $2.99 x1
77117: Vandorendra, Snake Demon $2.99 x1
77112: Agramon, Pit Fiend $12.99 x1
03873: Serena, Dreadmere Rogue $6.99 x1
03853: Female Vampire $7.99 x1

Your order has received 1x Dungeon Dwellers: Adrasteia Winterthorn, Vampiress Happy Halloween! Your order has received a Ghoulie Bag!

I hope the two vampires don't turn Serena in transit...

• Like 4
  • Haha 5