My Reaper box arrived!!

In it I have:

• Dungeon Vermin-Giant Ticks
  • Vermin-Spiders
  • Avatar of Strength (Elephant) x2
  • Mab Grindylow
  • Lava Colors
  • Ocean Colors

No Ghoulie Bag, and no Adrastiea Winterthorn.

The Lion will be painted up for my grandson and one of the Elephants will be painted up for my granddaughter.  The rest will work their way into a potential Ghost Archipelago game.

• Like 7

Geez, good thing I don't collect Dr. Who minis - a seller on teh Evilbay called willstitch just posted a huge number of auctions for the old Harlequin Dr. Who minis still in blisters...  :blink:

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

11 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

Geez, good thing I don't collect Dr. Who minis - a seller on teh Evilbay called willstitch just posted a huge number of auctions for the old Harlequin Dr. Who minis still in blisters...  :blink:

@Beagle!!!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

I didn't need to know this. Thankfully, I am currently broke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I bought the starter deck for the new Transformers TCG today. It should be interesting to see if I can keep the foil cards from folding in on onthemselves like the black hole all foil cards are. The gameplay looks fast, fun, and captures the Rock'em Sock'em Robots feel of the shows.

• Like 2

Mom brought stuff that went to her place instead of here and a bonus! 

Nymphs from @Paradoxical Mouse - goodness they have so many bitty parts! They are lovely! Thank you Mouse :wub:

Minis and paints from @pcktlnt who kindly procured them as a platypus of ultimate stealth. Thank you most dapper of platypi! ^_^

Highland cow from a KS a while back. Bear's Head Minis is really good and the cow is adorable. I think I will paint him and send him back with Mom. She loves critters. 

My Tsu pin from My Hero Academia went to Mom's place and is adorable. Froggy, she may fight you for title of Best Frog. Pin will probably end up on a hat. Sticker for a frog thing came in. It has a grumpy toad that says "Toadally done with your Sh**". And an octopus pin for my hat, and a nautilus that will be sent to my snail-professor uncle for his birthday. It was low price and I thought it would be a good "thinking of you" gift. 

Mom added this Wrath of Kings set - mythic lions of scariness. They're quite detailed but will need some greenstuff to fill gaps after gluing parts. 

Tomorrow we go to the aquarium and come home, paint, and make food. ^_^

20181007_210007.jpg

20181007_205915.jpg

20181007_205903.jpg

20181007_205942.jpg

• Like 15

This is 100% in the realm of "found" items, or "one man's trash...", but I thought I'd share anyway.

I picked up lunch for the wife, myself, and my parents and the shop (national chain, I love their freaky fast and freaky good sandwiches) gave me a box to get the sandwiches and chips back home.  Well, the box happens to be just about the perfect size for three of Reaper's blister packs to sit side by side (edge of the cardboard butting against the blister).  Cut it in half, tape up the top, and you've got two trays just about perfect for holding a segment of your inventory.

Now to find a real solution before my natural hoarding tendencies take hold.

• Like 7

19 hours ago, etherial said:

I bought the starter deck for the new Transformers TCG today. It should be interesting to see if I can keep the foil cards from folding in on onthemselves like the black hole all foil cards are. The gameplay looks fast, fun, and captures the Rock'em Sock'em Robots feel of the shows.

Is this the one with the 180 degree (ie flip the card over) transformation effect? I seen something like this at Wallyworld yesterday, it caught my eye due to the old school Transformer artwork on it.

Reaper order came on Friday!  Awesome service as usual from Reaper.

77622: Avatar of Wisdom (Giraffe)  $3.49 x1
77613: Vanja, Fire Giant Queen (Huge)  $9.99 x1
03893: Mal, Catfolk Warrior  $6.99 x1
77589: Avatar of Honor (Gorilla)  $4.99 x1
14363: Crusader Ivy Crown Skirmisher  $4.99 x1
77337: Giant Scorpion  $4.99 x1
77096: Labella DeMornay, Banshee  $2.99 x1
77539: Gravestone of Protection  $2.99 x1
80075: Camel w/ Pack  $3.99 x1

Your order has received 1x Dungeon Dwellers: Adrasteia Winterthorn, Vampiress  Happy Halloween! Your order has received a Ghoulie Bag!

Avatars are awesome, Jason did a fantastic job on both. I've got a bendy spear on Vanja, so I may replace it with a brass rod, we shall see. Ivy Crown Skirmisher will be turned into a carved wooden statue, just need to find a stump for him. Mal is a fantastic figure. Debating on using him as a Tabaxi pregen for my Death House game. Rest will work perfectly for Vegas games.

Awesome stuff!!

• Like 6

Acquired: 1 Starter Deck of the Transformers Trading Card Game. It promises to be a rollicking game of Rock'em Sock'em Robots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As I've mentioned here on the board, but I've acquired a 3D printer. A Creality Ender 3. When it assembled it'll look like this:

Spoiler

Ender-3-Pro-e1536156897793.jpg

I'm taking my time with the assembly, with the instruction kinda being a bit muddled (typical Chinese diagram/picture, etc etc), I need to go online & look at various sites & videos. I'm also upgrading parts that I could upgrade later as well. Figured do it now & be done with it so I don't have to mess with it later. I'm excited to have one thou!!

• Like 8

Reaper box: Hallowe'en part 2

20181009_133031.thumb.jpg.bfa0ef79a6b1077e0cb28cd328623dd6.jpg

Vampires, Pumpkin Knights, Ghoolie Bags, oh my!!!

20181009_133429.thumb.jpg.6da583055d20265eb3ad050ba860ff21.jpg

Spooooky! :wub:

Also, ordered my pumpkin golem!

20181009_133113.thumb.jpg.733871cb5dde5ec46fb5a0f533b143a0.jpg

Threw in some extra jack o'lanterns because I'm contemplating giving Rotpatch some hydra-esque abilities in my homebrew Hallowe'en game.

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, haldir said:

As I've mentioned here on the board, but I've acquired a 3D printer. A Creality Ender 3. When it assembled it'll look like this:

Hide contents

Ender-3-Pro-e1536156897793.jpg

I'm taking my time with the assembly, with the instruction kinda being a bit muddled (typical Chinese diagram/picture, etc etc), I need to go online & look at various sites & videos. I'm also upgrading parts that I could upgrade later as well. Figured do it now & be done with it so I don't have to mess with it later. I'm excited to have one thou!!

This is on my wishlist. After reading a lot about various makes and models this one looks like the right combination of value and quality for me. I'd be interested to read your thoughts on it once you get it running. 

• Like 3