… I am .. possibly, a bad Thorne. I was scrounging around the Bay of Evils for ….. .. stuff, and found a thing.

I bought the thing. And I now have one of the 'museum scale' Ral Partha Madcats.

I'mma paint it and give it to a currently unsuspecting Mr. Thorne. ^^;

• Like 12
  • Haha 2

I have acquired one pair of glasses. It comes with a slight problem with focusing on close up things and the ability to see distances forEVAAAAR...

Distortion is a problem. Stuff isn't where I expect it to be. Ran into a bike already. I was on foot, bike was tied to a post. Not my finest moment <_<

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 3

My mic arm also came in today. Assembles pretty easy, holds up the weight of the mic well. I may have to shuffle some things, but... almost. I'm not really a fan of the way the clamp secures, but that's ever been my complaint with that kind of boom arm; you're limited in how you install the thing if you don't have a means of securing the end that goes in the clamp (I can't, for example, mount it on a vertical surface; gravity is the only thing holding the arm in the clamp..).

Now, I just need a cable that works (last one made enough contact to be recognized, not enough to actually pick up voice). Rassenfrassen tech...

• Like 6

Ordered new lenses for my glasses today.0

(just the lenses, I'm keeping my 2 decades old titanium frames... They'll be fashionable again sometime the next decade, and then I'll be at the forefront! )

Easy-clean, UV protected, extra scratchproofiness... and 20% brown tint at the top. 

Together with the examination and work, they'll cost me over $400.  

(I picked their second-most expensive lenses... )

Now for the 10 - 12 days of waiting for the lenses to be ground and shipped to my optician. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

October's box number two came in from Reaper....  Was a surprisingly large box, but like usual, well packed ^_^

IMG_20181023_170238.thumb.jpg.801ef553f6d089feea9475da3fa89394.jpg

^Stuff for hubby, with my paints in there... (I say "my" paints, but he can use them if he wants to :P )

I'm gonna have to get me one of those giant boxes of doom at some point. (Narthrax)

IMG_20181023_170433.thumb.jpg.51da5110a92c5494480a0c4e637b9200.jpg

^My haul from this particular box, including a mini for a particular forum contest thingy.

Not shown are what are now doubles/duplicates of the promo paints ^_^

• Like 15

I have acquired...

60142 Pathfinder brand robots x2

77025 Big Spider

77126 More Spiders

77518 Cultists (for my own use)

77218 Woody the Halfling

77164 Gnome Bard

77202 Warg

also 1 ghoulie bag and 1 free vampiress

Also one eyestrain headache, one admission that maybe I do need those reading glasses, and one flu vaccine.

• Like 9

I have received some unexpected but very welcome guests.

DSC_0228.jpg.7a283ee5fa29d4c82513b972ef3a57f5.jpg

They now inhabit my shelf of small treasures, along with my beloved old Churchy LaFemme and a little Fraggle Happy Meal car (and you can see the edge of an ancient gyroscopic Millennium Falcon at the top of the picture).

Thank you, @malefactus for your kindness!

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, Pingo said:

I have received some unexpected but very welcome guests.

They now inhabit my shelf of small treasures, along with my beloved old Churchy LaFemme and a little Fraggle Happy Meal car (and you can see the edge of an ancient gyroscopic Millennium Falcon at the top of the picture).

Thank you, @malefactus for your kindness!

It is my pleasure. May they bring a smile to your lips whenever you need one.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Dance your care's away, worry's for another day!

Let the music play, Down at Fraggle Rock!

There, now I'm not the only one who has to live with that playing for the next 4 hours in the back of my mind! ::P:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

I was able to raid the local Goodwill for the following...

100_0641.JPG.96cbf9b896d7b104cc287856af84a8e0.JPG

Kinsmart VW Bus, with used car salesman Forscale. This is the beginning of an eventual Hippy Warband. 

100_0640.JPG.73aa0c5e2367d5f0905cc6233eedf98d.JPG

A massive plaster cat to act as opposition for the Mouslings. Shown with both Mousling and Sir Forscale. Probably won't add wings to this one. (I still have to work on the Skeletal Dragon Cat project)

And with the first frost already having hit and a bit of snow last Saturday the Paint Resupply Race Against Time has begun.

09767 Autumn Browns Triad (I have a lot of Mouslings to paint next month and I'm been shamefully neglecting to expand my Brown collection.)

09739 Neutral Grey Triad (Greys are my most abused colors)

09723 Rosy Skin Triad ( I've been meaning to get these for awhile, will help the Fair Skin Triad last longer and give me more options)

09038 Rainy Grey 

09126 Gunmetal Blue (Adds a bit of color to my metallics)

09254 Brown Wash

09255 Black Wash

09061 Linen White

74015 1" Square Plastic Base, Universal Slot (12) (For my "Dead of Winter" project in which I repaint my original Undead Army. Not all the Slottabases survived the Great Simple Greening earlier this year)

02443 S'Kara Female Skoli

03811 S'Kara Female Skoli Warrior (a self enablement brought about by my response to Zink's thread asking what a Skoli was. Since I don't have a lot of Winter themed minis, the "Unseele Keebler Elves of the Frozen Wastes Who Are Responsible For York Peppermint Patties" will become a thing. Between this, the Coffee Dwarves, the Postum Heretics, and the eventual Starbucks Elves my mini shelf is going to soon resemble a demented version of Madison Ave!)

08505 #0 Brush (my current one is on it's last legs, I'm breaking out the reserve, so this shall become the reserve)

1 Dungeon Dwellers Adrastia Winterthorn 

1 Ghoulie Bag! (cue Snoopy Dance)

• Like 12

I received my copy of Frog God Games Tome of Horrors for 5e! Now to wait for Rappan Athuk to arrive in what should probably be just a few more days...

20181024_191338.jpg

• Like 9

Ordered this morning... My first CAVs!  It isn't all for me, but still. 

72231: Cataphract  x3 
72239: Wolf (2)  x2 
72230: Silverback  x1 
72208: Cougar  x1 

• Like 5

I got a box today, from the one norwegian web shop that stocks reaper stuff.

Liner triad

Goblin honor guard

Some vallejo paints

Dominion-expansion

Back to buying mini-stuffs! 

• Like 5