I got this Reaper order in a couple of days ago, the seasonally appropriate cat approved of the order ^_^

DSCN5567.thumb.JPG.f628aa2c525c3e50e7d379bb8512d230.JPG

Yes, that's 6 invisible miniatures- I'm running the Jade Regent Pathfinder Adventure Path and there's a lot of Ninjas involved :D I also got the metallic orange sample paint, which is awesome. But the most awesome extra was this-

DSCN5572.thumb.JPG.b22f69c625308ed8fa1c8be27272dcd6.JPG

I wished them a happy Halloween, and someone drew a lil' pumpkin on my order slip :wub: I love Reaper, I don't know any other company that would do stuff like this ::D:

I also got these

DSCN5564.thumb.JPG.ee529d40294e831d5fbd48d964682ce4.JPG

I already make my own grass tufts, so I figured it was time to try and make the ones with the little flowers on them. The snow flock is for a certain Yeti competition......

• Like 9

Ahhh, no way...  That orange metallic sample is going out again...  Gawds, I hope those packs I'm waiting on have it, because... Yeaaaaah.  Sure would be nice to get my paws on a bottle of it.

Oh wait, that looks like a creamier shade compared to some of the other ones posted... Intriguing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Today there was something huffing and puffing at my door.

DSCN9789.thumb.JPG.37885e5c671705c76db26b50909075e4.JPG

Thx @SamuraiJack

When did you pose for the sculpt?

19 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Ahhh, no way...  That orange metallic sample is going out again...  Gawds, I hope those packs I'm waiting on have it, because... Yeaaaaah.  Sure would be nice to get my paws on a bottle of it.

Oh wait, that looks like a creamier shade compared to some of the other ones posted... Intriguing.

If you really want it and don't get it elsewhere I can send you my bottle. I have a ton of different metallics right now and I'm not sure how much I'll use that one. I only used a tiny drop of it so far. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I made my order on October 8th, customs just took their sweet time processing the package ::(: I really hope you get one though, it's a really nice, different colour. I don't think my original showed an accurate representation of it- I was too busy trying to get Mr K to look at the camera to focus on anything else!

Here's a (slightly) better photo......DSCN5584.thumb.JPG.92e5120d02dacaf1d5a65bc16e7808a4.JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Today there was something huffing and puffing at my door.

DSCN9789.thumb.JPG.37885e5c671705c76db26b50909075e4.JPG

Thx @SamuraiJack

Gonna replace the chain with one from Green Stuff World?

Pretty cool bust!

• Like 3

You know, Greebo have opened their 'vault' so that bust is now available again... 

I got my Ghoulie Bag order today...   

Lots of nice paints. :-)

Unless Reaper comes up with something special for Christmas I probably won't order more paints until spring because yeah... cold.... 

(I already have the 'Holidays' paint set)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Zink said:

If you really want it and don't get it elsewhere I can send you my bottle. I have a ton of different metallics right now and I'm not sure how much I'll use that one. I only used a tiny drop of it so far. 

I'll have to keep that in mind, as I do like the colour.  Biggest question though is what I'd use it on other than a CAV ^_^;;;  I think the big thing for me is that it's allllmost the right shade of orange that I really really really really like. ^_^;;;;

2 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

I made my order on October 8th, customs just took their sweet time processing the package ::(: I really hope you get one though, it's a really nice, different colour. I don't think my original showed an accurate representation of it- I was too busy trying to get Mr K to look at the camera to focus on anything else!

Here's a (slightly) better photo......DSCN5584.thumb.JPG.92e5120d02dacaf1d5a65bc16e7808a4.JPG

Okay, that is the one I'm hoping for! o_O

I've placed orders on... the 5th, 11th, and 15th, and none of those had one...  I still have two other orders coming though - one was a cart glitch fulfillment (24th), and the other is a handful of CAV stuff (25th).  That is one oh so sexy bottle of paint to say the least.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I'll have to keep that in mind, as I do like the colour.  Biggest question though is what I'd use it on other than a CAV ^_^;;;  I think the big thing for me is that it's allllmost the right shade of orange that I really really really really like. ^_^;;;;

Okay, that is the one I'm hoping for! o_O

I've placed orders on... the 5th, 11th, and 15th, and none of those had one...  I still have two other orders coming though - one was a cart glitch fulfillment (24th), and the other is a handful of CAV stuff (25th).  That is one oh so sexy bottle of paint to say the least.

Could it be due to customs hold up, the order was one when the orange was active as a free sample? Good looking color, I kinda wish I could have gotten a bottle now. Debating on some Scale75 colors as I don't have any in my inventory. I should have grabbed a couple at RCon this year with them having a booth in all........:unsure:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Tripleh5133 said:

Just received my Artis Opus brush KS.

20181029_171319.thumb.jpg.2c7572d9039dcc35d1adbb3f51f90c07.jpg

20181029_171352.thumb.jpg.b002ad15d4cc446958fe3890ac299c30.jpg

I want to know how good these are. I backed out of the KS for another KS of something I don't even remember now.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

I want to know how good these are. I backed out of the KS for another KS of something I don't even remember now.

Hopefully I'll be able to test them out by the weekend (providing the brain weasels & ambition don't sideline me). 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There's a package from 'Games Lore' in england waiting for me at the Post office.   

I'm trying hard to remember which Kickstarter they're working as fulfilment centre for. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, haldir said:

Gonna replace the chain with one from Green Stuff World?

Pretty cool bust!

I have some fine chain myself.

Will probably do that, but it will take time before I tackle this one!

• Like 3