12 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

I just like to educate people on the wonderful world of resin.. what they choose to do with their own wallets...

I am one of the converts, but I have yet to take the plunge into the Raging Heros pool.

• Like 3

The raging heroes pool is filled with frustration and sadness for me.. hence why I'd only wade in for larger figures.. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Grayfax said:

To be fair, @SamuraiJack used to be able to hide behind @ub3r_n3rd... but, not so much anymore... not that he changed any, he's still doing what he always did... finding cool new things.  

I’ve allowed the mantle to be passed on for a while. :B):

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

The raging heroes pool is filled with frustration and sadness for me.. hence why I'd only wade in for larger figures.. 

I've taken two trips to the raging heroes pool.  I call them

The fun trip 

And

What the elf happened?

To me its like the minis were designed by completely different companies.

• Like 3

I am tempted to pull the trigger on an airbrush purchase.

Is that typically something good for an online purchase on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? 

• Like 2

Got my latest order of hobby stuff.

50 - 15 mL empty paint bottles. Transferring the few GW and other paints that I have from pots to dropper bottles.

5 piece set of small firm colour shapers.

50 8mm beads for the dropper bottles.

35 mL of thinner to help get those gunky GW paints flowing better.

Waiting on some magnifying glasses and tomorrow will buy more conduit pipe to make a larger rack for all the dropper bottle paints.

• Like 6

I guess I lied about being done with minis purchases after the massive purchase of TSR minis... guess the state of disrepair of that haul kind of left me a bit overwhelmed, and it was Ghoulie Bag time. XD

So I got a Legendary Battles Minotaur just because I was curious what a pre-painted Reaper mini would be like (and it is very very good), along with a Bones avatar of Sokar, a Sandra Garrity vampire and the Dungeon Dwellers monster flesh paint set... plus the free Dungeon Dwellers female vampire and the Ghoulie Bag, which given I placed that order on the 30th, means I must've been one of the last people scoring one.

(so I now have three bottles of Breast Cancer Pink, and not a single clue what to use em for)

• Like 7

Nothing to see here...

...this is a ghost post. 

7483C68B-2566-48F2-883B-179DDA4CD4D6.thumb.jpeg.1329fb8cba7487d798b4329a71cbde57.jpeg

Edited by TGP
  • Like 7
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Talae said:

I am tempted to pull the trigger on an airbrush purchase.

Is that typically something good for an online purchase on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? 

I find BF sales to be better then CM. 

Curious what airbrush you're getting? 

Aquired (with refunds from the Big A) :

Litko dungeon lever tokens (5)

Gf9 D&D5e Magic item cards

Stainless steel ball bearings. Suppose to be acrylic proof but I'm gonna test a few first. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TGP said:

Nothing to see here...

...this is a ghost post. 

7483C68B-2566-48F2-883B-179DDA4CD4D6.thumb.jpeg.1329fb8cba7487d798b4329a71cbde57.jpeg

That is a cool Ghost; who makes him?

• Like 1

Scale75 just launched a set of fluorescents that is very tempting. But they don't have any info on how fade-resistant the paints are.  

(I sent them an email about it)

• Like 2

Ordered the Orc Rock Band from Alternative Armies(this is the same set as made by Tabletop Games in the early 1980s, just restored to glory), and the Wyvern Kilane(200mm wingspan, and yeah, the 3 heroes in the pictures are actually included, they're not there just for scale)

• Like 4