I'm unsure. This one had the ghoulie bag with the metallic orange too. Keke

I mean, I have forgotten a box from reaper that was back in the early year. I ended up ordering duplicates cause I thought i didn't order the items. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

I mean, I have forgotten a box from reaper that was back in the early year. I ended up ordering duplicates cause I thought i didn't order the items. 

I’ve no idea what you mean. That’s never happened to me.

5A1EF53E-4E49-4F0F-9A42-A7CD4ACB8A99.thumb.jpeg.0d4673b57f31e8f4438bb920c401cf10.jpeg

• Haha 10

So... My company hit the monthly sales goals, so we got some bonus money - about $49... They also gave us a ham and a $100 gift card.

Today I blew that money like a trumpet, lol...   ::P: 

A trumpet playing a fast jazz solo....

The damages:

- A Fire 7 tablet with 8gb of storage, a 16gb micro SD card for it, and a case/fold-out stand... My previous one seems to have died after, um, not being charged for about a year or so, lol...

- A 32gb SD card for my camera...

- In a further effort to compact my dvd collection, I picked up several multi-movie collections to replace individual dvds: Game of Thrones seasons 1 & 2 (previously only had season 1), The Transporter 1 & 2, all four Lethal Weapon movies, and both G.I. Joe movies... So I've gained a tv season and four movies, but only gained one box more than I had. I also picked up Maleficent, because it was on sale today.

- For my toolbox I got a small 5-inch long pen-shaped LED worklight with a magnetic end and a new multi-blade folding knife (one end is a regular blade and the other is a utility knife)...

- A pack of rechargeable AA batteries, since the ones I currently have are getting rather ancient...

And I almost got a new pair of steel-toed boots for 50% off at the local Sears closing sale, but the only pair they had in my size was tight in the toes... (Damn my wide-elf elephant feet...grrr.)  :down:

I also just placed a reaper order for some paints:

09682: MSP HD: Stark Naked   x2
29847: HD Rich Indigo   x1
29849: HD Umber Brown   x1
29836: HD Military Grey   x1
29829: HD Golden Brown   x1
29825: HD Tusk Ivory   x1
29806: HD Fireball Orange  x1
29804: HD Rusty Red   x1
29803: HD Entrail Pink  x1
29801: HD Crimson Red   x1

• Like 14

I have acquired the winter tires I ordered last week. My living room now smells strongly of rubber.

Edit: I also acquired my Pitchstorm pledge. Base game, So Bad It's Good Expansion, Creature Feature expansion, and the NC-17 expansion. It's a Cards Against Humanity style game where everyone has cards that outline a movie that they then have to pitch to the judge, who can force them to change their pitch partway through.

Edited by Unruly
  • Like 10

1. Didn't find the bigger items I wanted cheap enough for Black Friday so went and bought Rangers of Shadowdeep instead. It's very similar to Frostgrave which we like a lot and makes it easy to learn.
  • Like 4

Box came in!  CanadaPost sure took their time! :P

Oh!  I ~finally~ got an extra addon in the box...

......Another bottle of Breast Cancer Awareness Pink >.<;;;;  Well, can't say I haven't gotten an extra/free paint now, but now what to do with five bottles of the stuff....

IMG_20181125_010625.jpg

EDIT: Was wondering why it didn't feel right...  yeah, I'd already set aside my Werebear and Werecrocodile that's why, but they were in that box.

Other stuff was in said box too, but was doubles for hubby and whatnot.

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 8

Oh, forgot to mention that my latest haul included the D&D Collector's Series Minsc & Boo miniature from GF9... Found it at my local Toy Vault for for $10.

• Like 10

Several months ago I was able to get an old metal 40k Terminator Captain with grenade launcher and skull-scabbarded sword, one that has never been remade again. I am fortunate to know an amazing friend who happens to me the manager of the brand new official Games Workshop store in the Big City, and when I visited on opening day he happened to be selling be a collector's edition remake of the classic figure. It's a gorgeous figure, and I love how they kept some classic details of it.

Here is the side by side comparison of old and new:

20181125_220808.thumb.jpg.b1707ed68a429727e43213a9c99542c5.jpg

THe new one is pretty sweet, and in two weeks I will need to go back to get my exclusive terminator chaplain. I'll post a pic of that if any of you 40k nuts are interested.

• Like 11

Been waiting to pull the trigger on this one for a while, the Black Friday discounts while not huge was incentive enough. Not shown is an A4 size army painter cutting mat. I picked up the bushido miniatures at the same time to bulk up the order to get free shipping. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it. :blush:431A7F9A-DD86-483E-876B-C019789D6D9F.thumb.jpeg.9f7cf9d41af10eb48a4d4e9ef15db773.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

I usually miss the Black Friday sale at my FLGS (because I am gone with family most of the weekend), but this year they extended it through Sunday.  So, since the used miniatures were 50% off, I picked up (all assembled, most primed)

A screaming bell

120 various skaven

3 jezzail crews

2 engineers

1 skaven hero model of some type

2 skaven artillery pieces of some type

All told, it's a solid start to a Ratkin army for Kings of War.  I also picked up an old Marauder Dragon Ogre, 12 old school GW halflings (seriously old school - most have the metal pegs for shields on their arms), and a bunch of packs of figures from Fortress Figures.  I have no idea what I am going to do with approximately 120 Russian dwarves with blunderbusses, but I am sure that I can think of something.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

ordered, but have not yet received a bunch of things

discount trypticon (because even though I have no real place for it, a giant robot dinosaur in terrain size is awesome)

mantic tunneler, extended cabin for tunneler, dreadball robot black friday bundle, dreadball ref bots, dungeon saga demon box.

destiny 2 dlc 

• Like 4