5 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

So what happens at ReaperCon follows you home from ReaperCon? ? ? ? ?

GEM

Let's not discuss the doctor and pharmacy bills, okay?

• Like 6

Either someone around here ordered a small refrigerator and didn't bother telling me or I might have accidentally ordered a hair too much cork bark.

Uh_Box.thumb.jpg.48029b2c11ac0977c0e183bed1c43c12.jpg

Hint: That box isn't as heavy as it looks...

• Like 7
  • Haha 14

Three packages arrived so far today. The first was an order from our own Reaper. Cap'n John saw the nine Christmas minis & fell in love.

I promised I would order them for a Christmas present that he could have to paint prior to The Day. No photos; re, he ran off with the nine

minis, the paints, a cool Christmas bonus bag, AND three of this months free Warrior Babe. It has been awhile since I saw him look THAT

happy.

I got a order of paints & Krylon Workable Fixative from Hobby Lobby...I  LOVE their mail order Folk:

DSCN7225.thumb.JPG.09060bce7314426d875519e0588fc84b.JPG

Plus a surprise package from my L.A.F. friend Paul. These are an assortment of character from his Blind Beggar line of anthropomorphic Victorians:

DSCN7221.thumb.JPG.46a7092bfc2e24b0733e02ce64a16d3c.JPG

There is a package somewhere between Austin & my door with a fix of Kneadatite & a box of Guild Ball Rat Catchers....photos forthcoming.

• Like 15

Thanks for the Ratty Chat, Folks. I am happy you like him...I will pass the word along to Paul.

Today I got a resupply of Kneadatite & a box of Guild Ball  Rat Folk for my Sewer Gang:

DSCN7235.thumb.JPG.4b296d1828784bcf5ff3c6a01297579f.JPG

I am trying to fight down an urge to send an order to Dark Sword for some other Gang types...I am failing by inches.

• Like 13

I was going to order a few of the early B&B mini from Oathsworn, to fill a few gaps in in the collection... 

And found that they've renumbered them! The first 12 are still BB1 - BB12, but everything else, using FL(Freelances), FF(Fur and Feathers) and the 'New Blood' series have also gotten BB SKUs.(And some of them have gotten pictures of them painted up, too)   

Yeah, I've spent most of the evening downloading and organising the pictures and updating my spreadsheet. I still have to relabel my boxes... So, no order until tomorrow or saturday. 

I'm also tempted by the current Christmas offer from Signum the Game(Buy for  €100 or more, and get 'Aria the Avatar of Goddess' for free.)

• Like 6

Today a package from Mr Poots arrived on my doorstep in what has to be record delivery for a Kingdom Death order (only 1 week after i bought it!)

added the Dung beetle knight and Spundicules expansions that were on sale and the Faces of Death white box just because.

• Like 8

Starfinder GM screen order came today. It was suppose to be yesterday but with a "federal" holiday it was delayed. I needed it for the SFS game but since I didn't get anyone last night, no harm no foul I guess.

• Like 5

My order came in from Black Sun.  Really excited about these!  They were cheap but amazing quality.  All though the Merman was a lot smaller than expected but that's ok because he was like $6. 

20181206_220839.thumb.jpg.54a5308ca4a11e0beabd9a79e3ec738d.jpg

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 13

I have a friend at a local auction house who keeps an eye open for old Citadel miniatures coming in. I’ve never actually bid on anything until now, chiefly because I’m only really after early slotta miniatures made from 1986-1990ish

So he called me up yesterday and told me to come along to today’s auction. To cut a long story short, I bought the following for £25. 

5 boxes containing about 600 figures. Nearly everything from the 3rd Citadel Compendium, including some of the rare giant demons and the Balrog from the Middle Earth range. 

I’m still recovering. 

477F1CAF-33BE-456A-AEA0-ECD8274FEB11.jpeg

D36D7A46-D6C6-4AF2-BA41-32A7E5ADE10C.jpeg

F6F9080F-6EC2-4E7B-8185-88A8EEFD067D.jpeg

AB6067E6-FB39-4079-B387-0CE10F82AA50.jpeg

F241E066-BE16-43C5-9414-C8250F84E9DF.jpeg

C46B0C41-A87F-4F35-9AE9-20E89F79AED2.jpeg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1