4 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

My Privateer Press Mystery Box from Black Friday finally arrived..

Kriel Warriors [71079]
Scattergunners [71084]
Trollkin Warders [71074]
Earthborn Dire Troll [71100]
Thumper/Pummeler - Trollbloods Weapon Crew [71104]
Swamp Troll [71047]
Trollkin Runeshapers [71089]
Pyre Troll [71067]
Troll Impaler [71073]
Minions Meat Thresher [75055]
Legion of Everblight Patch [98008]
Crucible Guard Patch [98016]

Oooooh...  Here's hoping they do such again next year, because that sounds like it was a decent haul to say the least...

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

$400 worth of product for $110.. yeah I have no complaints..

Yeaaah.  I'm going to have to get in on that next time, that's for sure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SamuraiJack said:

I’m going to have to look up what kind of minis you received cause that sounds like a great deal.

(Just to get an idea of what to expect should they offer a deal like that again)

• Like 2

CMON came good on the Black Friday haul. I received lots of Wrath of Kings stuff at a great price even when you add in shipping and customs fees. About 70% of the other items I ordered weren't in stock including all of the Dark Sword Minis (shame because I really wanted some of the anthropomorphic ones). Overall though I'm really pleased, it takes away some of the regret I have about cancelling my order from the previous years Christmas sale and missing out on some of the Judge Dredd models.

The two standout Wrath of Kings sets 

s-l500 (1).jpg

s-l500.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Beagle said:

CMON came good on the Black Friday haul. I received lots of Wrath of Kings stuff at a great price even when you add in shipping and customs fees. About 70% of the other items I ordered weren't in stock including all of the Dark Sword Minis (shame because I really wanted some of the anthropomorphic ones). Overall though I'm really pleased, it takes away some of the regret I have about cancelling my order from the previous years Christmas sale and missing out on some of the Judge Dredd models.

The two standout Wrath of Kings sets 

s-l500 (1).jpg

s-l500.jpg

I wasn't aware these existed!

Now I need them!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

I had no complaints at all about my box of mystery from Privateer press.  I got a ready to go Scorne and Kador army.  Minis look really good (as usual) and at this pricepoint they are actually a good value.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

I wasn't aware these existed!

Now I need them!

and these  Image result for hadross shell crackers ::D:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Went to the FLGS for Starfinder Society night last night & ended up coming home with a new Chessex 7 dice set. Opaque pink with white numbers.

(Picture is online but it shows the colors accurately)

CHX25644.jpg

Something about the color caught my eye. I also acquired a big bag of fresh popcorn at the store but that is gone now.....:ph34r:

• Like 10

21 hours ago, SparrowMarie said:

A different sort of acquisition. Short story ahead:

(Disk-binding fun!)

Oooh, neat.  I got a disk-bound journal system for Call of Cthulhu through a website, and it's really neat how the discs hold everything together and yet pulling out a few pages is easy.  Blows my little mind.

I'll have to look for that Create365 puncher for my own use!

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I’m going to have to look up what kind of minis you received cause that sounds like a great deal.

(Just to get an idea of what to expect should they offer a deal like that again)

This is a large war machine:  Minions Meat Thresher [75055] with a retail price of $70

everything else are army level minis and box sets averaging $40 or less

• Like 4

1 hour ago, John Fiala said:

Oooh, neat.  I got a disk-bound journal system for Call of Cthulhu through a website, and it's really neat how the discs hold everything together and yet pulling out a few pages is easy.  Blows my little mind.

I'll have to look for that Create365 puncher for my own use!

Michael's has a 50% off sale going on right now so I only paid 15usd for it. There wasn't a whole lot left in the section at all and only two of those. They aslo make an 11 hole punch which is pink. That is a 9 holes punch.

So got my Reaper order in and not only did I get the owl bear I got TWO sample paints a bright green and a lovely blue.

0110191020.thumb.jpg.a6b6b6be477f574672dde0f58ef83ce0.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, John Fiala said:

Can't get this quote box to go away. But I picked up my business cards from the mail box!

Photo_2019-01-10_11-55-46_AM.thumb.png.2edb8d2e001c110be1a4e45835225be0.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SparrowMarie said:

Michael's has a 50% off sale going on right now so I only paid 15usd for it. There wasn't a whole lot left in the section at all and only two of those. They aslo make an 11 hole punch which is pink. That is a 9 holes punch.

So got my Reaper order in and not only did I get the owl bear I got TWO sample paints a bright green and a lovely blue.

0110191020.thumb.jpg.a6b6b6be477f574672dde0f58ef83ce0.jpg

I like that green. Hoping my monthly tithing comes with that.

So it sounds like I may actually get the Starfinder Society game going after all. I had 2 new people show up last night that loved the whole concept & look of the world. (Ex one guy loved the Kasatha look & anther loved the whole space cleric class). I also had anther player show up & finish off the character we started a couple weeks ago. If I get the other guy that made a character up before, I'll have a minimum of 4 to start!!

So I ended up ordering a couple of sci-fi 3d terrain sets off drivethrurpg this morning:

2nd Dynasty

Starship II Popup Turret

259836.png

This will be perfect for probably my favorite SFS adventure so far

260666.png

I may not use full floor tiles.....for now. I do like using 3D doors so these will work pefectly for now.

I'm debating on getting either Fat Dragon's  paper sci-fi terrain, Star Tiles Starship 1 or EZ-Future as well. Thou I'd rather hold out till they make upgraded "Dragonlock ones.

Now to get my 3D printer working again!!

• Like 8