I have acquired new frames for my borken glasses. After almost 3 weeks wearing old, scratched up glasses I'm very happy to be back to normal. Gotta wait a few months before my insurance will help pay for a brand new set. Then I'll have 2 sets that are the right prescription. Grabbed some 1" wide paint brushes and sandpaper for making terrain while I was near the hardware store too.

• Like 10

My LGS had a sale on X-Wing stuff tonight, so I snagged another X-wing and a B-wing!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Corsair said:

My LGS had a sale on X-Wing stuff tonight, so I snagged another X-wing and a B-wing!

3 hours ago, Sanael said:

B-Wings are the best wings.

4 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

But A-wings are just another wing

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor best chicken wings meme

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

52 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

But A-wings are just another wing

The A-wing is the speed king. It's actually freaking awesome to fly in the old X-Wing game. 

(Tie Interceptors can't outrun you... and they pop easily... )

The X-wing is the stock 'don't know what'll happen' fighter, pretty decent weapons and shiels, lower speed and poorer maneuvering.

The Y-wing is if you have all day... and absolutely have to have heavy weapons. And don't mind the ping pong balls harassing you...   

(Space is big, so if you have a turning circle the size of a small moon, what does it matter?     )

• Like 4

My favorite Star Wars game ever is Rogue Squadron I: Rogue Leader. 

X-Wings are great all-around fighters

A-Wings are zippy but fragile

Y-Wings are slow but tanky

And...

B-Wings are the happy medium between them all, with an ion cannon.

But mostly, I just like the way they look.

Umm...I recently aquired...umm...ground beef for burgers! Yeah. On-topic. Yes.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Mmmm, ground beef and Star Wars, two of my favorite topics......

Another package arrived today.

bowden_tubes_pla.thumb.jpg.25b2e8dbdea22968d67bf9e8e1032720.jpg

Replacement bowden tubes and couplers for the Ender 3 (the stock couplers are prone to slipping) and another type of PLA to try out (you know, to pad the order out to $35 to get the free shipping :upside:)

Also got shipping notice on a Kickstarter, so I might actually have a box of minis show up soon.

• Like 5

The Defender (Why am I thinking of a British 4WD all of a sudden?) isn't in any of the movies (IV, V and VI ), so it doesn't count.

Today's aquisition is the Hardcover book IV of the comic SIthrah. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Mmmm, ground beef and Star Wars, two of my favorite topics......

Another package arrived today.

bowden_tubes_pla.thumb.jpg.25b2e8dbdea22968d67bf9e8e1032720.jpg

Replacement bowden tubes and couplers for the Ender 3 (the stock couplers are prone to slipping) and another type of PLA to try out (you know, to pad the order out to $35 to get the free shipping :upside:)

Also got shipping notice on a Kickstarter, so I might actually have a box of minis show up soon.

I think those are the ones I'm using. They are solid pieces.

• Like 4

Acquired two MSI GV62 laptops for the wife and I.  Only flaw is the 1x1 WLAN card.. guess we'll see how they do next week.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

Acquired two MSI GV62 laptops for the wife and I.  Only flaw is the 1x1 WLAN card.. guess we'll see how they do next week.

Ok now I'm jealous. I want a new laptop and have been studying what's out there and that was one of my top pics. Can't afford it right now anyhow but at least I know what I'm looking for and can keep an eye out for deals. Might settle for a MSI GV63 because it's about $300 canadian cheaper but it would be nice to have the better graphics card. I don't really play top end games anymore but it's not like you can upgrade laptops easily if you decide you want better graphics.

• Like 3