Forbidden Fortress came in! As did buckets of snow. Poor UPS man. He may have dropped the box on the way up. It is an awkward size and heavy (at least 30+ lbs.) Cat for scale.

JPEG_20190204_115755.thumb.jpg.110878c8645130077a9ea053961c429d.jpg

0204190915.thumb.jpg.760f901dfac085208859741ae2cc8760.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Picked these up for a project. They will become the knobs on top of canes for the guys at our nearby VA Hospital. That place took wonderful care of my Dad and Father in Law. It will be nice to give something back for them.

7hPlKcE.jpg

You're gonna have a bunch of vets starting fights over who gets that 8-Ball cane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

38 minutes ago, Unruly said:

You're gonna have a bunch of vets starting fights over who gets that 8-Ball cane.

Unless he keeps that one for himself...:devil:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, kristof65 said:

Unless he keeps that one for himself...:devil:

Since my knee replacement, I don't have to use a cane anymore, but I did think about keeping the 7ball one since it matches my truck.

• Like 7

Bought the Arena of the Planeswalkers game over the weekend and it arrived today.

That's a loooooooooooot of miniatures for 42$ Canadian. Especially since they're all unique miniatures unlike the monsters in the D&D board game. The prepainted transluscent heroes are kinda crud though.

• Like 6

After getting our new laptops, the TV decided to die so I had to replace it too.. so I acquired a 55" LG OLED

• Like 10

Acquired more coffee, and some tea.  The San Francisco 1900 from Rosso is quite tasty to say the least.. 

I'll post pics later or tomorrow, since I have a bunch of coffee to pick up tomorrow.... 

Reaper order got into Ontario, so Wooohooo, looks like quite possibly I'll have more CAVs on Thursday to work on, whooo! 

• Like 8

No pictures until later, but my Burrows and Badgers Kickstarter package arrived yesterday, and I got a delivery notice for what I assume is a Modiphius John Carter of Mars package with some miniatures...

• Like 9

Going to become the proud owner of this scarf this weekend. My friend makes them. I missed out on the TARDIS one but couldn't pass up the Star Wars. AND IT HAS A HIDDEN POCKET.

1039286658_Screenshot_2019-02-05-10-11-512.thumb.png.d681bcebd8a6b01aa5507cd109f15029.png

Edited by SparrowMarie
  • Like 12

On 2/4/2019 at 2:56 PM, Corsair said:

Picked these up for a project. They will become the knobs on top of canes for the guys at our nearby VA Hospital. That place took wonderful care of my Dad and Father in Law. It will be nice to give something back for them.

7hPlKcE.jpg

Those are certainly going to put a bit of weight behind their swing.:devil:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Two packages came today.

springs_and_nozzles.thumb.jpg.4b5ebb22bedd8bc5b861b7869655b743.jpg

New upgraded springs for my print bed and just a couple of spare nozzles for the print head.

Which nozzle package was that? (I'm assuming big A). Feel free to PM if you wanna direct link it. I have a nozzle set in my cart on there but I've yet to pull the trigger for it. It doesn't have THAT many in it thou, ha ha. I might when I get back next Monday.

• Like 3

I now have in my possession and 8oz bottle of super glue. Hoping it works well. It's labeled as "thick viscosity" and not a gel like I have been using so hoping it will work for what I need it to.

15494804735964929125473213416425.thumb.jpg.0d4d5384e6c2aee274bec8ee23902d28.jpg

• Like 7