You mean you don't have all of them, either?     

My excuse is that I was unaware of them for the first 2 KS projects. 

(I'm slowly filling up the ranks, though. And of course, I've gone 'all in' on all their later Kickstarters)    

Be aware that they renumbered the entire series a while ago, so keep that in mind if you have some sort of register.   

I like the large boxes they use use even better. Just perfect for storing brushes in. 

• Like 7

These are not new acquisitions, but took many years of collecting and trading and have a very interesting history. All three of these guns saw service in World War 1. There is a 1915 made P-08 "Luger" with Imperial German markings, a 1917 built Colt 1911 that was shipped to the Army in September of 1917 and a Model 1917 Smith & Wesson revolver that was made and shipped in November of 1917. All still shoot very well.

o8W7FHk.jpg

• Like 16

Surprisingly got my tax refund today so I ordered two reverse eyedropper racks from Impudent Mortal:

Spoiler

Reverse-Eyedropper-Wall-Rack-1-Impudent-

And booked my plane tickets for ReaperCon!

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Corsair said:

These are not new acquisitions, but took many years of collecting and trading and have a very interesting history. All three of these guns saw service in World War 1. There is a 1915 made P-08 "Luger" with Imperial German markings, a 1917 built Colt 1911 that was shipped to the Army in September of 1917 and a Model 1917 Smith & Wesson revolver that was made and shipped in November of 1917. All still shoot very well.

o8W7FHk.jpg

If guns are well taken care of, they will last forever. Those are nice handguns, especially the luger and the 1911. I need a 1911:)

7 minutes ago, SGHawkins09 said:

Surprisingly got my tax refund today so I ordered two reverse eyedropper racks from Impudent Mortal:

Reveal hidden contents

Reverse-Eyedropper-Wall-Rack-1-Impudent-

And booked my plane tickets for ReaperCon!

Tax Refund????? Did you do one of those advance loans or emerald card from H&R Block?? Hopefully my state doesn't take more then two weeks:( (I can wait for federal to drop)

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:
3 hours ago, Corsair said:

o8W7FHk.jpg

If guns are well taken care of, they will last forever. Those are nice handguns, especially the luger and the 1911. I need a 1911:)

I'd love to have the 1911 too. I don't own any pistols and for me it's kind of the top pistol of all time. Give me .45 acp over 9mm any day. For a long time I thought a single action colt revolver would be cool but I didn't enjoy shooting it that much when I had a chance.

I have acquired a cheap set of small side cutters to replace my good ones I wrecked on a popsicle stick. Stumbled across them in a hardware store yesterday. You can definitely notice the quality difference between my $40 Xuron cutters and the $5 whatever these are. But they cut sprue and that's all I need for now. 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, redambrosia said:

My burrows and badgers order arrived today, the otter pirate and the fox mage. Beautiful as usual!

Here’s a picture of the ones I got earlier this week:

661C1181-C693-48D1-B416-9A61F7D637EF.thumb.jpeg.48bf6f191d6e66f59cc8b8781c2ba5e3.jpeg

• Like 12

8 hours ago, Corsair said:

o8W7FHk.jpg

I like the Luger and the 1911 as well.  Very fine firearms.  I've shot a 1911 from that vintage, but not the Luger.  i would be curious to see how it shoots.  Not interested in the revolver, i never liked the way they shoot.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kangaroorex said:

I like the Luger and the 1911 as well.  Very fine firearms.  I've shot a 1911 from that vintage, but not the Luger.  i would be curious to see how it shoots.  Not interested in the revolver, i never liked the way they shoot.

The Luger is interesting to shoot. A very straight back recoil due to the toggle, you have to have GOOD magazines in it as it is so fast a worn magazine can't feed the rounds fast enough! Of all three, the S&W is the only one with decent sights, the others are horrible. But that is the norm for firearms from that era.  But there are only 2 other guns that get that kind of attention at the range, a Tommy Gun and a Mauser C96 Broomhandle.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Rob Dean said:

Here’s a picture of the ones I got earlier this week:

661C1181-C693-48D1-B416-9A61F7D637EF.thumb.jpeg.48bf6f191d6e66f59cc8b8781c2ba5e3.jpeg

*jaw drops* I'm so going to have to get some of those, and sooner than later >.>;;;;;

IMG_20190208_180637.thumb.jpg.b64f2be8dc6ac69b0c4642fc7bc692de.jpg

^Pardon the messy desk.... :ik_oops:  I'd post the coffee too, but eh.  Let's just say it was coffee from four different roasters (Phil & Sebastian, Roasti, Rosso, and Van Houtte) and so much of it is delicious.  Mmmm, coffee.

...As for my own acquisitions....

That pic contains two orders, one from Talon Games, and one from Reaper.  In total we have....

CAV Rulebook

2x Cheetah

1x Cougar

3x Enforcer (assembled too, whoo!!)

4x Fire Drake

2x Rhino II

2x Sabertooth

2x Tiamat

Not in picture was 3x 40mm bases.

...I've got some painting to do, mwa ha ha ha ha.....

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

*jaw drops* I'm so going to have to get some of those, and sooner than later >.>;;;;;

IMG_20190208_180637.thumb.jpg.b64f2be8dc6ac69b0c4642fc7bc692de.jpg

^Pardon the messy desk.... :ik_oops:  I'd post the coffee too, but eh.  Let's just say it was coffee from four different roasters (Phil & Sebastian, Roasti, Rosso, and Van Houtte) and so much of it is delicious.  Mmmm, coffee.

...As for my own acquisitions....

That pic contains two orders, one from Talon Games, and one from Reaper.  In total we have....

CAV Rulebook

2x Cheetah

1x Cougar

3x Enforcer (assembled too, whoo!!)

4x Fire Drake

2x Rhino II

2x Sabertooth

2x Tiamat

Not in picture was 3x 40mm bases.

...I've got some painting to do, mwa ha ha ha ha.....

Before gluing the Cheetah torso to the legs, make sure it will fit in a storage case. I had to cut mine in half and install magnets.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Corsair said:

Before gluing the Cheetah torso to the legs, make sure it will fit in a storage case. I had to cut mine in half and install magnets.

Thanks for the tip.  At the moment, I don't use storage cases (GASP!), but I suspect I'll be getting BattleFoam stuff at... some point.  ArmyTransport is nice and all, but I want a nicer case, doubly so because my ArmyTransport will probably die at some point (that and, uhm, I like how BattleFoam can usually carry more)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Zink said:

I have acquired a cheap set of small side cutters to replace my good ones I wrecked on a popsicle stick. Stumbled across them in a hardware store yesterday. You can definitely notice the quality difference between my $40 Xuron cutters and the $5 whatever these are. But they cut sprue and that's all I need for now. 

I had to do that with my shears that came with my 3d printer after my daighter decided to use em for cutting some wire for a cosplay. I think the ones that came with the printer are better then the replacement. Lol 

No goodies bought at LVO today, I did snag a fee sample of brown Stlynrez primer from Badger. Thou right now I'm off to "acquire" a steak from the hotel restaurant. Supposedly they are good. We shall see. 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Corsair said:

o8W7FHk.jpg

Stupid jealous. The only thing that would make me more jealous was if that revolver was a Webley-Fosbery rather than a Smith & Wesson.

• Like 5

These are “cheesex” dice boxes- a guy who sells dice online and lives semi locally is kind enough to save his extras for me and sends me a couple of boxes every now and then, I got 50 from him yesterday, they’re the perfect size for a character sized mini- I’m still working out the best way to store my larger painted minis (opinions welcomed!)

DBDFDEBD-5796-43CD-B143-0C0748542550.jpeg

• Like 17