5 hours ago, MiniDungeonMaster said:

These are “cheesex” dice boxes- a guy who sells dice online and lives semi locally is kind enough to save his extras for me and sends me a couple of boxes every now and then, I got 50 from him yesterday, they’re the perfect size for a character sized mini- I’m still working out the best way to store my larger painted minis (opinions welcomed!)

Lucky person are you!  those are a little pricey for miniature storage but i love them.  they do make different sizes if you can find them, up to about 60mm.  anything bigger and you start looking at either battle foam or display cases (so speaks the guy currently displaying 88 dragons in his front entrance)

• Like 7

Got some new P3 paints in the mail today, one of the 6-pot packs that have become incredibly hard to find in stock. It was heavily discounted, and had free shipping too. If only that store had had more packs in stock... my wallet is grateful it didn't.

• Like 11

Picked up a T-Rex at Hobby Lobby yesterday to mount on a Heroclix base. Going to use a Kaiju base for him.

• Like 13

bought some things at captaincon

a loose sprue of age of sigmar people in heavy armor with swords and magic staffs.

a box of sicarian infiltrators

kill team tokens

a bag of random dreadball minis

and got a free box of dust tactics mercenary cleaners

a free set of kill team tokens

a free pdf for freeblades rules

• Like 12

On 2/9/2019 at 3:30 PM, ManvsMini said:

Got some new P3 paints in the mail today, one of the 6-pot packs that have become incredibly hard to find in stock. It was heavily discounted, and had free shipping too. If only that store had had more packs in stock... my wallet is grateful it didn't.

Which set would that be?

• Like 3

It would be the Mercenary Colors Set (only set that yielded me 6 entirely new colors). Alas, the retailer I bought it from is now sold out of it :(

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

It would be the Mercenary Colors Set (only set that yielded me 6 entirely new colors). Alas, the retailer I bought it from is now sold out of it :(

I have a few of the colours, but haven't been able to get all of them. The Exile Blue is especially nice.

• Like 4

The Exile Blue was what drew my attention to the set, after I found my Game Color blues lacking (though they are 8 years old). All the wonderful browns and greens were just the icing on the cake.

• Like 7

My February Reaper order has arrived. As a change of pace it shipped without them sending me a notice, but it still arrived in the usual timely manner so I can let it slide this time.

14002: Grundor Hoardtaker, Mercenaries Sergeant x1
14003: Ashkrypt, Overlords Warlord x1
14004: Ymrilix, Overlords Hero x1
14005: Lord Ironraven, Crusaders Captain x1
14006: Syphrilia, Necropolis Hero x1
14007: Minotaur, Mercenaries Monster x1

44002: Reaper Bones Black Rock Troll x1

I now own a complete run of Warlord from 14001-14007.  Yay! 

Given I currently have no specific needs I may just keep up the numerical purchasing next month.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Auberon said:

My February Reaper order has arrived. As a change of pace it shipped without them sending me a notice, but it still arrived in the usual timely manner so I can let it slide this time.

That happened to my order.  I chalked it up to Bones 4 preparations.  If it's still a pattern in April, I'll ask what's up.

I apparently already put my order receipt out for recycling so I don't remember what I got.  I know 03006: Jana Blackfire, Female Warrior was one of them.

My Happy Seppuku order showed up today.  13 new base stamps to experiment with: Asphalt & Sand, Bogmire, Broken Concrete, Creek Bed, Dried River, Ferns, Fishscale Brick, Forest Floor, Grassland, Herringbone Brick, Knotty Wood, Snow & Mud, and Temple Courtyard.  I have a couple minis who've been waiting on these (for example, 07012: Dungeon Dwellers: Caerindra Thistlemoor).

• Like 9

Picked this guy up Saturday for Heroclix use, 2 pics so you can see what he looks like with Sir Scale a Lot and Wonder Woman.

8bY69r4.jpg

st2w8W9.jpg

• Like 11