3 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

Oh?

It doesn't show up in thhe store. 

I ordered it just a minute before I posted it here.

I had asked for email notification if it was back in stock, and I got that.

It should be there, or it is sold out already again?

It is limited to 299 pieces according to El Greco.

Just checked it...sold out again.

If I were you I would also ask for a notification.

Maybe they will order it for you then.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 4

Enablement succeeded!

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I ordered it just a minute before I posted it here.

I had asked for email notification if it was back in stock, and I got that.

It should be there, or it is sold out already again?

It is limited to 299 pieces according to El Greco.

Just checked it...sold out again.

If I were you I would also ask for a notification.

Maybe they will order it for you then.

It's not just limited.  It gets more expensive as they are sold.  Why? I suppose because they can.

" THE FIRST 150 COPIES COST € 91,50
FROM THE 151 UNTIL THE 299 THE KIT WILL THEN COST € 109,80"

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

Jut got these today from Linda's Art Spot on Etsy.

il_340x270.1263012510_6lfh.jpg?version=0

il_340x270.1343240964_ieq2.jpg?version=0

They're for clay but I thought I could use them on polystyrene insulation to help speed up making ruins and buildings. I tried them out and slapped some black paint on a chunk of wall using the top one. It looks good but I won't know for sure until I do some drybrushing to it. The bottom 2 don't leave as good of imprints so I'll see how they paint up later. Thinking maybe I shouldn't have cheaped out for a few dollars and just ordered the second photos patterns in the same style of stamp as the top one.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Auberon said:

Enablement succeeded!

It's not just limited.  It gets more expensive as they are sold.  Why? I suppose because they can.

" THE FIRST 150 COPIES COST € 91,50
FROM THE 151 UNTIL THE 299 THE KIT WILL THEN COST € 109,80"

I'm glad I ordered it in time then.

It's an original sculpt, there aren't many Fae Busts around, let alone such a pretty one.

And now to study butterfly wings!

• Like 5

I got a box of stuff from Reaper! Giants and Paints. ::D: and a few Efreet

Giants.jpeg

One of the Efreet has been stolen by the 6 year old... she needs a rider for some of her unicorns...also, she told me she needs more paint. Usually there's not too much resemblance between us, character or otherwise, but after that exchange there's no way I could claim that she isn't mine. ::P:

Edited by Sibling
Situation Update
  • Like 7
  • Haha 7

Work gave a surprisingly larger than expected "mini" bonus (3 month period, as they're shifting the calendar for our division to match everyone else), so a few things are on order now.... 

- Vortex Paint Mixer thingy! 

- CAV:SO III core set, terrain expansion, both paint sets, and 2x Tsuseki II's

- two Nintendo Switch games (since Mario+Rabbids is on sale atm for a third the cost, and pre-ordered FF VII) 

Later today will more than likely involve paints of some description, and a paint brush or two, too ^_^

• Like 11

Acquired & eaten for lunch, a foot long BLT sub at the local co-op. Very tasty lunch while out doing errands this morning. 

I also acquired at the FLGS last night Wizkids medium & large black bases. Love this size!

I also picked up the barrel pack as well. I intended to use it during the Weds night 5e game but I never had to put them on the map. 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Work gave a surprisingly larger than expected "mini" bonus (3 month period, as they're shifting the calendar for our division to match everyone else), so a few things are on order now.... 

- Vortex Paint Mixer thingy! 

- CAV:SO III core set, terrain expansion, both paint sets, and 2x Tsuseki II's

- two Nintendo Switch games (since Mario+Rabbids is on sale atm for a third the cost, and pre-ordered FF VII) 

Later today will more than likely involve paints of some description, and a paint brush or two, too ^_^

@WhiteWulfe Do you like Podcasts? Or weird self imposed Challenges? Because I know about a couple you might love!

RPG The Golden Years is working on a special challenge thing for FF7 similar to the Four Job Fiesta done for FF5. Check them out.

The "No One Can Know About This" Podcast, OR NOCKAT for short is about to start its season on FF7 in the next week or so!

And while I'm talking about Final Fantasy Podcasts I enjoy, search for Turtle's Paradise and Casing Chocobos too.

GF

• Like 5

Reaper order I placed last week arrived this afternoon:

03942: Grixus, Goblin Wizard  $6.99 x1
02310: St Tarkus, Dire-dead  $6.99 x1
02008: Garath Hawkblade  $4.99 x1
03861: Talnyth, Elf Barbarian  $7.79 x1
03055: Giant Spiders(2)  $10.99 x1
77480: Durok, Dwarf Ranger  $2.99 x1
14465: Durin Dwarf Pathfinder Sgt  $5.99 x1

Your order has received 1x Reaper Bones Black Efreeti

Scary thing is I've actually got primer (brush on too!!!) on a few of the figures & I did a weapon mod on 77480 (never have liked that axe!) as well!!:lol: My efreeti does have a slight bow in her base so she wobbles on the tabletop, but for the most part the pre-assembly is nicely done on her.

• Like 11

Oh hi there thread, I'm back like I thought...  But with more than expected, actually.

IMG_20190314_180459.thumb.jpg.126086282701b61b7c45b69c0d6841c6.jpg

^Turns out my Oathsworn order came in today!  Also, hubby kind of wants the fox mage, not because he'd paint it (too small for his tastes), but because it has a nice weight to it!  I still love the fact that the fennec is the same height as the fox!

Oh, ever wonder how Oathsworn bundles their minis for shipping?  This is an ingenious way to ship them...  In individual plastic bags, then wrapped in foam, THEN secured in small containers you can reuse.  This is awesome in my eyes!

Spoiler

IMG_20190314_175715.thumb.jpg.46dee305d2cc1a28b16b6cf9e56026f9.jpg

IMG_20190314_175927.thumb.jpg.4bd8d92d427b157d0b85452f8cb5cb67.jpg

IMG_20190314_231543.thumb.jpg.07ac3819889ea01e222cd3f4cd00ae58.jpg

^Also did a bit of a splurge at the local Games Workshop store for a few more colours and shades...  And a painting handle for hubby.  Sadly, it doesn't really hold 40mm round lip bases all that well, and I totally forgot it had to be the XL if you wanted to fit a 60mm base in there...  Hubby's happy either way though, handle seems to fit his paw, which is a good thing ^_^

I'm debating about whether or not to also put an order in with Iron Heart Artisans for their six tiered stand, as well as two brush racks.  I say debating because it's a case of do I get that now, and then order some of the dropper bottle trays next month, or do I wait a month and just get it all.  Kind of leaning towards the first option though, simply because of the fact that then my desk would be somewhat more organized in the next two weeks or so, versus over a month from now...

4 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

@WhiteWulfe Do you like Podcasts? Or weird self imposed Challenges? Because I know about a couple you might love!

RPG The Golden Years is working on a special challenge thing for FF7 similar to the Four Job Fiesta done for FF5. Check them out.

The "No One Can Know About This" Podcast, OR NOCKAT for short is about to start its season on FF7 in the next week or so!

And while I'm talking about Final Fantasy Podcasts I enjoy, search for Turtle's Paradise and Casing Chocobos too.

GF

I'm mainly buying it because of two reasons...  One, despite having it on PS1 and PC, those are exactly easily mobile, and two...  Maybe I'll actually finish it this time.  FF7 is one of my least favourite ones out of, uhm, well...  All of them. >.>;;;  I'll look into those ones though!

• Like 10

And the LARGE orders comes in plastic boxes perfectly suited for storing brushes and such.   

(Their 'all in' pledge levels in their Kickstarters will usually come in that size box)    

• Like 9

Yeah I’ve had stuff from Oathsworn in those boxes before they’re great, I have similar boxes in a5 and a4 from work they’re super handy- I keep some of my painted minis in too. You can get them fairly cheap actually I recommend looking into it if you think you’d use them!

I wonder if they’re doing another HiSS Kickstarter soon I love those models I’m painting lots lately 

• Like 7