Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demihuman

Searching for Lava Nethyrmaul

6 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone! 

Hey, I am looking for pictures of a lava themed Nethyrmaul that I thought was in the forums a few years ago. As I recall they had painted the dragon to look like it was also made out of lava. It was many brain cells ago. If any one can point me at that I would be graetful. Attached are some of the usual suspects just for fun :) 

Thanks! 

IMG_4541.JPG

17 people like this

I think you are thinking of this one by @angrygerbil

Your own minis look quite nice. You should put up your own show off threads so we can oggle at them.

3 people like this

Agree on show off for your stuff!

1 person likes this

great painting job. very clean

1 person likes this

Thes, the one you linked is really amazing (thanks for arranging for me to see it)...  But I would not say it looks to be made of lava or even to be particularly lava themed.  Not that I have any better suggestions.  Still, I'm glad I got to have a look.  :)

The usual suspects look great; Slipshadow the rogue was the mini I used for one of my D&D3.5 PC's once upon a time, (KiA, IIRC, and since the party fled so that no body was ever recovered, he stayed that way.  I think it was a zombie grey render that softened him up for the necromancer bbeg's enervation spell to do him in in the end) and I thought mine was one of my better painted minis - there's a pic of him in slightly beat-up condition that can be found via my old (linked) reaper minis index post - but yours totally blows it away.  Great work!

Kang

3 people like this

I agree with the others; show us some more of your painted figures, please.

1 person likes this