viking_hank

Big Red Guy

4 minutes ago, Bruunwald said:

I think generally, we know him as "Not-Hellboy," for copyright reasons.

I don't even remember his "real" name.

I guess it was Jürgen. He's from my neighbourhood.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lowlylowlycook
      On a whim I decided to do a quick paint job on some Artizan 7th cav figures I've had laying around for a while.   We play a game called Dead Mans Hand and since it's a small scale skirmish game it takes just a few minis.

Painted jackets and pants then did a wash on both.  Also basecoated some leather.  Also used Tanned Leather as a basecoat for yellow neckerchiefs.  Decided to go with a few different hat colors just so it's easier to differentiate models on the table.

Pretty much done.  Need to do some rank markings on their sleeves once I'm reminded what the different ranks in the game are.  Also need to finish the bases.

• By prophetic_joe
      Painted the Texas Ranger at the paint and take at Tri-con in Sioux City, Iowa. Really quick paint job but I am happy with him.

• By MojoBob

I'm pretty sure this figure must have come from Reaper's first Bones Kickstarter, because they had real trouble with facial features not filling out properly in the mould on a number of the miniatures. This is one such.

In Reaper's catalogue, this is 80003: Ellen Stone, by Bob Ridolfi, but I always call her Jenny No-Nose because, well, she has no nose. Rather than try to fill in her missing features with paint, I've just painted her with a flat rag-doll face with no eyes or nose and just a gash for a mouth. She's a Weird West gun-babe.
    • By TheOldGuard
      Straight from the depths of hell, it's.........Devil Girl, Supervillain! (cue scary music!)

For a change, instead of painting the eyes looking straight on, I painted them so that she was looking to the right as if she just spied a do-gooding superhero & was about to lob a fireball in their direction.
      The base was created using the Basius "Dungeon" stamp with the river part painted up as lava - I imagined that wherever she walked, the ground morphed into fiery molten goodness.

Thanks for looking, comments & criticisms are always welcome.

• By Inarah
      Things have been a little rough for me lately and I haven't been painting, but last week my dear husband got some paints out and I started working on random stuff.  This is the original Ellen Stone with no face, from the Vampire box.  I'm pretty happy with how she came out.

• Who's Online   35 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)