Sign in to follow this  
ub3r_n3rd

Dhaelia Broken God - an ub3r showoff

Excellent work for the time involved.  I hear you on the RCon.  I didn't even know about this mini.  It is by the same sculptor as Amiryth that I finished up a little while ago.  So I added to my cart for the next purchase. 

Note though, the sku is 02796.  Since I was trying to find her to add her to my cart. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      So one of my friends who plays dnd with me painted this one yesterday to be used as his pc in our campaign. He actually hasn't painted any minis for a few years so this one was a comeback for him . I really like how it turned out!

• By KingMob
      Meet Pollux! And his pseudo-dragon Nestor! Privateer turned Merc, and part of the Red Cloaks. Also: plays with fire.

89014: Seltyiel, Iconic Magus - BONES. Can you say 'fiddly bits'? This guy is packed to the gills with fiddly bits to paint. Yup, that much detail on a BONES miniature.

Painted in Autumn palette with NMM, OSL, and Texture. Really dig this miniature and how much character that was packed into 28mm. Another Klocke sculpt! That guys is brililant. Or insane. Or insanely brilliant. Either way, I like it.

• By KingMob
      Enjoy another rendition of 01608: Reaper 25th Anniversary - Diva the Blessed. Part of the Autumn palette series with NMM, Texture, and Effects. I know it's a great sculpt when I want to paint it again.

Enjoy! 

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I felt that "Dub" had something of a "Sinbad" feel to him so I painted his baggy pants & shirt in vibrant colours & contrasted these with a blue/green cloak. I kept his skin tone tanned but in retrospect, this does seem to be a little too close to his leather armor & braces for my liking.
      He does have a mold line right down the middle of his face which is unfortunate as it makes his nose & mouth look a little strange......

Thanks for looking!!

• By Nightwing
      Here is the Drider from the Monsters set. I stuck to the suggested color scheme as well as I could. I got a little lazy toward the end. You can see I forgot to do any shading on the bowstring. 

The original hand and small crossbow were lost, but my friend had a nice replacement that I managed to cluge in there, though the wrist is at a fairly extreme, but not totally unbelievable, angle. 

I hope you enjoy.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 4 Anonymous, 155 Guests (See full list)