Glitterwolf

Jungle Photo Backdrop Board Terrain by Glitterwolf

32 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Who let you into my backyard? ... Seriously, that looks awesome.

Thank you!

Glad you like it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lowlylowlycook
      Against all expectations, I'm getting back into 40K.  This is because, against all expectations, some fine friendly folks are opening a FLGS that's actually local to me.  That is, it's in the small town I live in.

Activity is mostly been MTG and other card games along with 40K.  Since they are just starting out they don't really have any terrain to play with.  As it happens, I dont' have lot of stuff for 40K unless the battle is being fought on a planet that just happens to resemble the Ethiopian countryside.  However, I have way too much "possible terrain stuff"/junk laying about so I figure I could knock some things out for people to use at the store.

Here are some trees I put together (bases will be done later):

Other plans are

To copy Chris Palmer's board game punchout ruins.  So sad about all the punchouts I have thrown away.. Add some Deadzone terrain bits to a styrofoam packing shape to make a bunker. Build some of the Deadzone terrain as scatter terrain.  Maybe make a tower and some barriers?  
      Any other ideas for quick, cheap, hard wearing 40K terrain are definitely welcome!

• By Chris Palmer
         Just quick post to let folks know abut these stencils I picked up in my local Dollar Tree this weekend.  They are in the school supply section.  i thought they might be really useful for applying decorative painted patterns to temple floors, walls, pillars, etc...
      I forgot to include a ruler, but they are about 6 inches square.

• By Pingo
      Photographer Rä di Martino traveled around the Tunisian desert in September 2010 locating and photographing the decaying old sets for the original Star Wars films, which she learned had never been torn down.

Fascinating pictures here:
      https://petapixel.com/2013/05/12/photo-series-visits-abandoned-star-wars-film-sets-in-the-deserts-of-north-africa/
    • By Chris Palmer
         I recently finished the Dagon Statue terrain pieces from Bones 3.  Nothing fancy, but a series of drybrushed layers.  

Step by step can be found here:  http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2017/08/dagon-statue-bones-3-terrain.html

• By monoRAIL
      Here's my attempt at Narthrax in a Smaug inspired color-scheme. She's defending her kill which is hidden at the back of the base.

The base is a 10cm MDF board with some 3D printed rocks attached to create a cross-section effect on the edge of the base. I coated the 3D printed parts in plaster filler to add texture and used some cork, gravel and sand to finish the base.

The horse parts are removable to make a less scary version. They're made from some old citadel horse and skeletal horse models. The horse head has a small metal pin on the side that inserts into a hole in Narthrax's hand.

The ponies in the last shot are from Impact Miniatures Chibi Pony set.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)