72 posts in this topic

AAARRRROOOO!!!!

1 person likes this

Challenge noted and entered into the log!

9 people like this

>settles into the couch and gets comfy to watch the goings on<

Good luck!

5 people like this

I might accept this challenge with only an airbrush but never with the tiny brush allowed.

I will follow and cheer your progress and results.

Good luck!

J--

2 people like this

Spammmm this page to to the next one. I mean good luck.

2 people like this

Welcome to the insanity!

2 people like this

:bday: Awesome! Welcome to the crazy!!! 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

2 people like this

darn   I need more monitors to follow all of these insane forumites!

Let the party begin!

4 people like this

RAAAAAAA!!! GO GO GO GIRL GOBLIN GO GO GO!!! RAAAAAA!!! :wow:

3 people like this

Ugh. Okay, so this is getting off to a rousing start..

I'm not awake, but it should be /fine/. I'll just... give me a few here to figure out how to get my monitor to display a HUGE CLOCK (that L is very important in this context), and .. what was I doing? Dragon. Right. Knife, check, camera, check, big damn dragon, check ...

7 people like this

Alright. At 3PM, roughly, we're calling this Goblin Challenge STARTED!

If anyone happens to find my sanity, please hold on to it, I'll need it next Monday.

20170807_150015.thumb.jpg.c9d4adefac183e288d536c418eb28e2f.jpg

... all those rocks in the picture? Reference materials. I'm going to need them later. For now ... MOLD LINES!

15 people like this

Good luck to you!!

1 person likes this

Go Girlblin Go!

4 people like this

Oooh, it should be so pretty once you're done! :wub:

All of the best luck to you, you're going to need it! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

4 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evilhalfling
      This is going to be a combined set of photos and game logs.  I will try and alternate posts. 
      I just received the KS ,on Thursday the 19th. So I started assembling the first 4 survivors andthe White Lion. 
      My D&D group has 5 players, so I also assembled a 5th unarmored survivor from the kits. 

This is kingdom of death: a HUGE black box with an awesome "Botique Horror"  board game and more than 35 minis to assemble and paint.  Some are truly
      amazing figures....

The starting 4 figures were much easier to assemble than I feared.  Its like the game starts you off in training mode. 
      Even the lion was easy, but it did have a lot of cracks to fill.  the figures have dynamic poses. 

Some are not, as amazing.  The unarmored survivor below is very up straight, and the number of pieces is annoying.
      Arms: 4 pieces! for example.  I cut a few extra from the sprue before I got the right combination of forearm pieces and both a right and left hand. 
      I find it odd that the male starting survivors are left handed, and the women are right handed.  (based on which hand holds the weapon) 
      for as detailed as the starting survivors were, the back on this figure was poorly done, looking like a ken doll level of detail.  
      I made him right handed, but unarmed. He is supposed to be beckoning a monster.  to "Come at me, Bro" 

• By Lidless Eye
      The most recent project has been a return to working on my Nurgle forces for 40k.  I'd been finishing up some Plague Zombies I had started before 8th even hit...I'll have more of these guys in the army than the actual Poxwalkers:

They were a bit cut out, but you can see the also in progress vehicles in the background.  From some fun sales events, I have the bits for so so many Mantic Zombies sitting around, and plan on diversifying the Pox horde to represent most of the 40k forces post-life.

Distraction, however, arrived in the form of Marine reinforcement!

I love the fact that the new Marine models actually live up to their reputation of gigantic bio-engineered super-soldiers. While it is a bit sad to slowly upgrade my Chaos forces to a more focused Legion, I wound up selling off or trading my older Plague Marines who look silly compared to these new guys.  

The new models, while having less options and more strict builds, are quite impressive.

The Deathshroud basically only have head choices (and a few swap outs for the Champion), but they do stand out:

While I plan on converting most of the new character options from the Death Guard codex like the Biologus Putrifier, Foul Bloatspawn, and Ichor-Bearing Gooeycopyrightablename, I had to get the official mini for the Tallyman.  Power Abacus!

• By Lidless Eye
      Just a bunch of Eastern myth themed minis, mostly from Bones III and one Kenku/Tengu Monk from Stonehaven.

Oh, and some Myconids from Ganesha Games and Bones III plant monsters.  More Mario than myth, I suppose.

Oni close-up:

Kitsune close-up:

I like the male Kitsuine a lot more than I was expecting.  His pose, with all its swagger, adds a lot of character.  I also hadn't noticed the sake cup he was holding until I started painting.
    • By GodOfCheese
      A coworker buddy found this guy at a thrift store under "knickknacks". Yay!  Or, I should say, "Ia-ee!" :-)
      But I got slightly blocked on painting him. He's been sitting on the kitchen table unfinished for about a month. So I thought I'd post him to unblock myself.

I haven't decided whether I'm going to keep the base he came on... it looks kind of beachy, which is neat, but I feel like more could be done.
      One concern I have about the figure is that its base is only about 4-5" across, while the Pathfinder's Cthulhu stats show a 40' Space, and I like the base to match that (at 28mm scale, of course). So a substantial expansion may be called for...

Anyway, this is him so far, needing substantial additional paint...

I should do this more often. The camera has clearly managed to find all my missing mold lines. :-/

• By Sophie was taken
      Time to start painting again. Figured I'd pick up where I left off, and that is with (the old) Learn to Paint Kit #5. The dwarf is painted, but I never got around to the paladin before moving cross-country. So here she is, bare:

And primed:

I thought posting a WIP would help me track my progress a bit better, and force me to not chicken out of finishing her up. I'm still a beginner, after all.
  • Who's Online   38 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)