I might accept this challenge with only an airbrush but never with the tiny brush allowed.

I will follow and cheer your progress and results.

Good luck!

J--

• Like 2

darn   I need more monitors to follow all of these insane forumites!

Let the party begin!

• Like 4

Ugh. Okay, so this is getting off to a rousing start..

I'm not awake, but it should be /fine/. I'll just... give me a few here to figure out how to get my monitor to display a HUGE CLOCK (that L is very important in this context), and .. what was I doing? Dragon. Right. Knife, check, camera, check, big damn dragon, check ...

• Like 7

Alright. At 3PM, roughly, we're calling this Goblin Challenge STARTED!

If anyone happens to find my sanity, please hold on to it, I'll need it next Monday.

20170807_150015.thumb.jpg.c9d4adefac183e288d536c418eb28e2f.jpg

... all those rocks in the picture? Reference materials. I'm going to need them later. For now ... MOLD LINES!

• Like 15

Oooh, it should be so pretty once you're done! :wub:

All of the best luck to you, you're going to need it! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By giyomuSan
      So I was looking at my minis box yesterday and decide that it may be wise to get them done ! haha , like kid who want to cake and mother saying you will get another one when you finish the first one haha.

Anyway I though I just do an ongoing wip, self motivation ( well actually I am quite motivate to get those in shape ).

Primed couple minis so they are ready for paint ( minus the 2 Cmon one since I need to get some putty on those to cover the obvious seam du to the assembly ).

And I am going to start with those bad girls...actually Raging Heroes box I ordered , finally get onto glue all those parts , they are really super small ! Kinda like Wizkids size if not worse lol , well for those at last.

The darksword frogs are for a new scene / vignette but I will paint the figure first this time and worry about the vignette after :D..

Have to think about my color scheme for those lust elves now , I and I think I will get onto dark purple / blue tone for clothings and more pale skin / wolf grey kind of mix maybe for the skin..
      This time since that's a set I will try to paint them in batch so I keep color somewhat homogeneous between them.

Well I guess I have a paint schedule for couple week coming :D...
    • By giyomuSan
      Hi guys, so just because I love touching everything haha and to cut a bit form painting ( though almost finish with the reaper beast champion paint :)...)..I started to mess with clay stuff ..quite fun actually haha.

I have no idea how this will end up anyway and that's ok for me to fail , that's just for practice and such and get a feel for it.
      I started trying to do some kind of carnivore plant things ( also looking at a thread here  for a step octopus like sculpt so just trying to avoid the "anatomy" things for now..)

I may have some trouble with lower jaw..did nothing to support it but hmm will see xD..

• By LordSmallPeen
      Hey so this is my first post, I’ve only been painting since Christmas and I don’t have many friends who do it. So this seems like the best place to get some advice. I’ve been working on this fire demon for a while now and I finally finished the main body, but just wanted some advice for the base and what I could go for. I had a lot of difficulty with the runes on the sword as I really don’t have the skill yet to do it. If you see anything else that’s rough with it let me know please :) the photos are just a few progress pictures. Thank you!

• By giyomuSan
      Starting a new figure, from AoW this time.
      Currently worked on the skin parts...and I could not skip the eye on this one haha 

Just for reference and info , I put the color used for this part ...( at least that will be a reminder for me what I used haha ).

Skin : Mix of Vallejo model color olive green and lime green and Reaper Heather Blue.
      Nails and Teeth, Gum : Vallejo model color purple, Reaper Desert Sand and Bleached Linen
      Also a pass of Army Painter Dark Tone Wash to renforce a bit shadow.
    • By Rainbow Sculptor
      So I posted these sketches for new sculpt ideas to my social medias and got some good feedback. Everyone seemed to be a big fan of the Raccoon and since he was one of my favorites from the pack also, I decided to sculpt him!
      I didn't have my phone with me to get pics of the initial wire frame and GS layer but I went over that with some Fimo clay and baked an underlying structure now and I'll start layering my Primo on top of that.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)