Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lt. Coldfire

03166: Alistrilee, Elf Archer

12 posts in this topic

Nice

1 person likes this

Very nice.  I think I like her better in the silver, than the gold I painted her up in.

1 person likes this

Love the face and that is a gorgeous green! Beautiful!

Wow, that cloak is super-bright.  It looks good, but I doubt she's going to blend in with the forest very well.

Nicely defined cheeks bones.

Great work on her face!

Posted (edited)

She is a LOVELY creation with a BEAUTIFULLY expressive face. Your color selection is WONDERFUL; the cape is stunning. VERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus

That is just top notch shading all over! Her face is splendid and the whole composition shouts expert at work! Awesome!!

Stunning work!  I love that green especially! 

Echoing others, that face is amazing and the cloak is striking.

You did a fantastic job on her!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pegazus
      Hey, @ub3r_n3rd, here's the figure that I managed to finish. The top clear coat makes it a bit shiny, but I've got it under harsh lights.

With the very zoomed in picture I'm not exactly happy with the shading on the right hand side where it transitions from light to dark in the middle fold, but that was vexing me for a long time. It's the way I want it to look, but I'm not sure everybody's eye will interpret the shape that I wanted to illustrate. There's also a woodgrain painted on the bow, but it is very subtle and doesn't look to show up here. I guess that should have been something a bit more stark.

Really feel that she's missing an arrow in her hand, since she seems to want to be nocking an arrow, but there's nothing there. Need to work on my eyes for the next figure, but that's a common refrain.
    • By Glitterwolf
      WARNING NUDITY so LINKS.

EDIT:
       Since Photbucket got Evil I linked my Putty and Paint Page here:

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/15073

This is my first take on a bust. It's from Kabuki 1/6 scale.
      Since she's a Not Red Sonja, I gave her warpaint like Conan has.

I tried a freehand tattoo, it's supposed to be a stylized Dragon/Snake eating his own tail.

I had loads of fun painting her.

Here Is my WIP if interested.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/62241-ky-ra-bust-16-kabuki-by-xherman1964/

• By Arc 724
      Hvitrafn the Strange by Red Box Games
      Sculptor: Tre Manor

Resin with a hand sculpted base. With this one I had to shave down an standard MDF circle base (from warsenal wargaming terrain). I didn't want the base to be too high off the standard but look more natural. I think it came out very well. Hope you guys and gals like it. Thanks for looking. C&C welcome.

You can see the WIP here.

• By GodOfCheese
      I was stuck on another project, so I took a break and painted some other minis. This one looks better in real life... Color correction seems to be destroying the image :-/

Yendrensovith is an NPC in my currently-paused campaign; a drow of spectacular violence and a complicated past. For the curious, more information is available here.

• By KingMob
      For your consideration: Reaper Bones miniature Female Anti-Paladin.

It wasn't until I started on my idea for the shield that I realized that *it* was the Main Character. Not exactly a daemon-possessed sword, but a symbiotic relationship none-the-less. Extravagant tone with bright, decadent colors. She-Hulk for the hair.  Massive Voodoo for the dots. (More dots!) My cat Zen for the eyes. (He's a Tom.) Lots of non-textured areas to tell a story. Great player character or reoccurring NPC. 
      A lesson of extreme - in Color and form. The armor was protective but the clothing was tattered like a torn mesh bodysuit. Heavy straps encircled limbs and the armored boots formed like hooves. Toothy maw adornment on the armor hints at hunger. A very introspective Pin-Up.

I hope you enjoy. :)

• Who's Online   31 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)