Ma'al Drakar 7 day Challenge Official Entries (no chatter)

After declaration of completion in your WIP thread, you have 2 hours to submit your official entry photos in this thread (this is to allow time for setting up of photo taking area). Up to 5 pictures per entry may be submitted.

This thread will be open for submission of completed entries until midnight CST on August 1st 2018.

Questions? Ask them here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/75387-maal-drakar-7-day-goblin-contest-launch-date

For the index of WIP and Show-off threads, go here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/75793-maal-drakar-7-day-challenge-index-of-threads/

Best of luck!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 2

Reminder that this thread is for entries only.

Commentary may be offered on the participants' WIP and Show off threads, the list of which is found here: 

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Guindyloo
      Hi, friends! In continuing with our plan to catch up with painting the Dungeon Dwellers as a joint WIP together as they come out, can I interest you in some Baran Blacktree?

Buglips and I will be painting him in our usual fashion, but if you haven't already, make sure that you check out Rhonda Bender's awesome PDF painting guide for him here: Dungeon Dwellers
      Y'all probably know by now how these go, but if not, check out our Thanis the Bonecaller thread where it all began and that'll give you links to all of the other joint WIP threads we've done. 
    • By knarthex
      Back when I first joined the forums, I found a thread about a certain Goblin painting a limited edition Ral Partha figure that I happened to own, but had been sitting in a box for 15-20 years due to the 'I'm not good enough' syndrome....
      Well I decided that I Was Good Enough and set to work, as chronicled by this
      so as at the time of being a noob arround here, I was very encouraged by the multiple responses that I got....
      such as:
    • By joepacelli
      The title says it all
      Has anyone come up with stats for pathfinder for Ma'al Drakar?
    • By Guindyloo
      Hi friends! We have another project to share with you in our continuing series where Buglips and I paint the same figure using our own very different from each other approaches to miniature painting. If you're not familiar with this series, you can check out our previous topics:
      03100: Thanis the Bonecaller
      01614: Con Crud 2017 Convention Zombie
      02818: Bugbear Warrior
      For this project, we decided to paint Scorpius Rex Dracus, which is an older figure in the back catalog of Reaper - just look at the number! 02017! He's one of the OG's of the Reaper catalog! Our usual method for picking a figure is generally that one of us already owns it and suggests it and then the other of us goes and orders it. However, for Scorpius Rex Dracus, we actually both already owned him because he's a really neat figure with a lot of personality.
      I know a lot of people are a bit intimidated by the thought of painting dragons, but I promise they're a lot of fun and this guy would actually be a great starter dragon, as he's on the smaller side. I didn't have a Sir Forscale, but here he is next to Queen Illeosa of Korvosa to give you an idea of his size.

So you can see, he's a far less intimidating size than the dragons you see in Bones. (Spoiler alert, I'm going to assemble him a little later. )
      But for now, here he is straight out of the blister:

As we've done with our previous WIP posts, I will be tackling this guy with my method of painting for display and I'll do my best to take y'all through all of the steps that I go through from start to finish and share my thoughts with you as I go along.
      As always, please feel free to comment or ask questions - I'm always glad to help out in whatever way I can along the way. I'll try not to take too many blurry pictures....but no promises. 
    • By elussya
      So- finished I think.
      Resculpted/modded the 5 heads, and then sculpted the base out to match.
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)