OneBoot

Ma'al Drakar 7 day Challenge Official Entries (no chatter)

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

After declaration of completion in your WIP thread, you have 2 hours to submit your official entry photos in this thread (this is to allow time for setting up of photo taking area). Up to 5 pictures per entry may be submitted.

This thread will be open for submission of completed entries until midnight CST on August 1st 2018.

Questions? Ask them here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/75387-maal-drakar-7-day-goblin-contest-launch-date

For the index of WIP and Show-off threads, go here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/75793-maal-drakar-7-day-challenge-index-of-threads/

Best of luck!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
2 people like this

Here is my finished dragon.

IMG_0082.thumb.JPG.a4d322dd475ac89a453143773681df9d.JPGIMG_0083.thumb.JPG.5725a8c24939cf4fdb4dcc1a219b8579.JPGIMG_0084.thumb.JPG.2334cab136ece5daf76d7aa09edb0961.JPGIMG_0087.thumb.JPG.eba5326ca731ec6bbdb27ee5d40f7118.JPG

22 people like this

Reminder that this thread is for entries only.

Commentary may be offered on the participants' WIP and Show off threads, the list of which is found here: 

5 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ShadowRaven
      Okay folks, not folks, and whatever else you care to be or not be.

Here we go. I am going to attempt the challenge I half-jokingly laid before the Goblin Lunar Emperor when Ma'al Drakar was first introduced to us. Five Heads in Five Days. The Goal, to paint the entire sculpt, including base and terrain piece in under 120 consecutive hours. That is a full five days, using nothing larger than a size 0 brush to apply paint to the figure. The Official rules give a full week of seven days, but I, being completely insane, have decided to attempt to shave two days off that, in honor of the dragons five headed stature. I honestly do not know if it is possible for me to do, and retain any sense of sanity. So, come along for the ride, at best, we get to see a feat of daring do conquered, at worst, you get to watch my mind degrade even farther. For you the viewer, I would call that a win/win. 
    • By Guindyloo
      So just a little thing that I finished on Monday. 
      WIP thread is here if you missed it: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/76415-guindyloo-vs-maal-drakar-in-7-days/&page=1

These are just some of the pictures that I took after I finished when I was half dead. If you want to see something specific, let me know and I can take some more. 
      Most likely, I will be working on this some more post challenge, so I wanted to get a show off up before I change too much....if that's a thing that I do. 

• By Ulfheathen
      Showing off my freshly painted goblin 7 day challenge Ma'al drakar. This challenge was not what I was expecting. I thought that attempting a miniature of this size in a short time span would stress me out, but apparently I'm weird because this has been the most relaxing week I've had in a while.

• Who's Online   28 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)