Ma'al Drakar 7 day Challenge Official Entries (no chatter)

After declaration of completion in your WIP thread, you have 2 hours to submit your official entry photos in this thread (this is to allow time for setting up of photo taking area). Up to 5 pictures per entry may be submitted.

This thread will be open for submission of completed entries until midnight CST on August 1st 2018.

Questions? Ask them here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/75387-maal-drakar-7-day-goblin-contest-launch-date

For the index of WIP and Show-off threads, go here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/75793-maal-drakar-7-day-challenge-index-of-threads/

Best of luck!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 2

Reminder that this thread is for entries only.

Commentary may be offered on the participants' WIP and Show off threads, the list of which is found here: 

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OneBoot
      For those of you unfamiliar with Goblin Painting Challenges, started by our very own @buglips*the*goblin, here is a link to the Kaladrax thread that started it all:  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/51269-kaladrax-in-seven-days-buglips-is-crazy-wip .
      For this Challenge, I will be painting up Ma'al Drakar in 7 days, using no brushes larger than a size 0. 
      The rules are posted below:
      I will be starting my Challenge at 1:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time on August 2nd 2017 (link here).
      EDIT: If you want to skip all of the talky stuff, here's the link to my completion picture.
      EDIT: And here's the link to the final entry pictures.
      Let the insanity begin!!!  
      --OneBoot :D
    • By Guindyloo
      Hi, friends! In continuing with our plan to catch up with painting the Dungeon Dwellers as a joint WIP together as they come out, can I interest you in some Baran Blacktree?

Buglips and I will be painting him in our usual fashion, but if you haven't already, make sure that you check out Rhonda Bender's awesome PDF painting guide for him here: Dungeon Dwellers
      Y'all probably know by now how these go, but if not, check out our Thanis the Bonecaller thread where it all began and that'll give you links to all of the other joint WIP threads we've done. 
    • By knarthex
      Back when I first joined the forums, I found a thread about a certain Goblin painting a limited edition Ral Partha figure that I happened to own, but had been sitting in a box for 15-20 years due to the 'I'm not good enough' syndrome....
      Well I decided that I Was Good Enough and set to work, as chronicled by this
      so as at the time of being a noob arround here, I was very encouraged by the multiple responses that I got....
      such as:
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)