Rapheal

Pathfinder Society

If you are interested in helping run Pathfinder Society Rounds at Reapercon let me know.  We will also have some new Star Finder as well.

• Like 3

As much as I'd like to help my RCon plate is definitely full this year

• Like 1

I know several of you have already contacted me, I will start getting that info to you as the schedule comes together.  I usually have a couple of other GM's : Robert and Derek if you want to run something let me know.

I would be interested in running 1 - 2 sessions, and then playing in 1-2 sessions.

Do you plan on using Warhorn? 

Until Rafael can officially get back to you, I can tell you how it's worked in the past: he hasn't used Warhorn for this, because I believe Reaper mandates that we use the Reapercon event system for scheduling games.

I like Warhorn much better myself, but I just sent him my window of availability and let him know what I'm entitled to run. And I guess we get to see what I end up with!

This is the last call if you wanna GM.  I will be putting the list out soon.

For Starfinder we will probably only have a few maybe three months worth of rounds to pick from.  I will probably have most if not all set at low level stuff.

• Like 1

Schedule is just about complete, I will post it early next week, waiting for a final word from a couple of GM's.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Rapheal said:

Schedule is just about complete, I will post it early next week, waiting for a final word from a couple of GM's.

Hooray!

• Like 1

GM's should be getting your rounds directly from Paizo.  If you don't get them by next week let me know.

• Like 1