Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Live
Super Chibi Round 3 by MidKnight Heroes Kickstarter (Final Day)

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1946588239/super-chibi-round-3?ref=hero_thanks

0fbd2b51b5ccda98db61d3a1ac13aaca_original.png?w=680&fit=max&v=1498532427&auto=format&lossless=true&s=00acb5d0179ad0e76cc72898171941b4

What's Super Chibi Round 3? It's the next step in the Super Chibi miniatures line. What is Super Chibi? It's a shared universe that spans four interesting worlds, created by MidKnight Heroes. Each world has its own style and flare but is 100% pure Chibi. The Super Chibi worlds have everything from mecha and cyborgs to monsters and fantasy.

Super Chibi are HQ 30mm multi-part resin miniatures they can be used for board games, role-playing games or simply collector's pieces. The sky is the limit!

The Super Chibi Round 3 Kickstarter introduces three more characters from the worlds in the Super Chibi universe. These characters are from the world of Super Chibi Sector 7 and Super Chibi Tacticts, and can be used in any board game or Role Playing Game. In this Kickstarter, we are asking for help in creating these three new characters; Shin, Absolute Valentine and Deyanni. This Kickstarter will cover the expense of taking them from their mastered sculpts to the mold and casting process and help in providing us with funds to help produce additional figures, with an aim to populate the worlds of Super Chibi.

Just like in all our Kickstarter's we will be including a book in Super Chibi Round 3, Super Chibi Origins. This time, it will tell the stories of our three main characters in their respective worlds.The book will include two short stories that will explain the world of Super Chibi Sector 7 and Super Chibi Tactics. Just like all of our books, it will be published by MONOLITH and after the Kickstarter will be sold on their site.

92c18b51a65b196a133be2f4a441c9b3_original.png?w=680&fit=max&v=1500006550&auto=format&lossless=true&s=ca830c12187d6c3a7b0758f48f584690

4807f89b06f3843a72713b708c515115_original.png?w=680&fit=max&v=1500007025&auto=format&lossless=true&s=12adeb558d8fe4e56cda350dbda879df

a0bc81cb2efa5470ef7210fb3aa9b5b9_original.png?w=680&fit=max&v=1501350022&auto=format&lossless=true&s=2f52e5988e539c6df0327aa019781ddd 

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Oh, cool. Theses guys are going to be at ReaperCon.

1 person likes this

I like Chibi, but the hardest part of painting them are the eyes.  The fact that one of the core models has a blindfold makes this interesting.

2 people like this

I'm surprised Midknight Heroes hasn't picked up a bigger following yet.  Turnaround time has been quick on the projects that successfully fund.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Clearman said:

I like Chibi, but the hardest part of painting them are the eyes.  The fact that one of the core models has a blindfold makes this interesting.

You're going to ReaperCon right? Elizabeth Beckley is one of the best chibi painters I have seen......ask her for some pointers.  Or you can always back her and Lovejoy's patreon called Minatures Monthly, you can probably get info from there too.

1 person likes this

Yeah, we can't wait. ReaperCon is going to be a blast! See you all there and we should have some masters for sure there of Round 3 miniatures.

2 people like this

I did register for one of the Chinese classes.  Can't remember if it was Elizabeth or Ian's off the top of my head

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Clearman said:

I did register for one of the Chinese classes.  Can't remember if it was Elizabeth or Ian's off the top of my head

Lol dat auto correct

2 people like this

Funded, so on to the first stretch a chibi bust (with a bust)

bfd72350fd14a775b9df898ef429fbbb_origina

1 person likes this

Chibi bust? Hmm...

I'm getting negatives to my will save... 

2 people like this

me too

1 person likes this

that's what I like to hear,

resistance crumbling, stretch goals getting closer

3 people like this

11 hours ago, Clearman said:

I'm getting negatives to my will save... 

9 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

me too

8 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

What will save?

I failed.  Probably classified as a whiff.  Backed for current project, plus Core 1 set, and Core 2 set.

2 people like this