Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Live
Super Chibi Round 3 by MidKnight Heroes Kickstarter (Final Day)

22 posts in this topic

Thank so much for the support you guys have given.  With each KS we do we learn more and more. We sure how that we get some of these stretch goals unlocked including the bust. Starting in 2018 we have decided to put most of our focus on our fantasy Chibi line of miniatures and then focus on our Sci-Fi Chibi's. We also want to start working on more standard 32mm miniatures and have decided we will start off with a range of fantasy miniatures first. Not sure when we will be able to get those out but the work has started. See you guys a Reaper Con and when you're there come by booth 16 and we will give you a demo of our game Super Chibi A.C.E.

Natakue

2 people like this

I'll be honest - I'm in on a Super Chibi Round 3 pledge now, but I'm not interested in Absolute Valentine at all.  If it doesn't look like we'll reach the bust, I'll probably go down to a Chibi Pledge and choose Deyanni and Shin as add-ons.

But I really like Deyanni.  And the bust looks nice too.

1 person likes this

Thanks John for your input. Yeah, it seems AV is not popular among most and that is fine. We love him but we are a little bias. :) With that said we know the main direction we need to go moving forward. We need to put more focus on our fantasy side and less on our modern and Sci-Fi since most tend to like the fantasy side more. Now that does not mean we will not do Sci-Fi because well I love Sci-FI specialty Mecha (im a Gundam nut) it just means that when we do these sets that two of them need to be fantasy based and not the other way around. 

Friday Update!

(we like to give updates on Friday if we have anything to report. But we don't have anything today but, we updated you anyway. :) 

Not much to report except that we are 1/2 way to unlocking the Midknight Bust. This is a figure we really want to get unlocked as there is no Chibi bust that we know of on the market right now. Let's see if we can get the word out and get her unlocked. 

#GenCant

As you may or may not know GenCon is going on right now. We so wanted to be there but could not make it this year. One of these years we will make it, I just know it. If you're there stop by the Ninja Division/SodaPop Miniatures booth and check out the Golden Kobold chibi painting contest. We are sponsoring that event with Ninja Division this year and it's going to be an annual thing. Also if you enter the contest and place in any category with a Midknihgs Hero miniature you will win the ability to help design a character in our next core set. 

36bfe4947178aeabcd10e50397572040_origina

Have a great weekend heroes and if you're at GenCon have a GREAT con! 

See you when we unlock MIdknight Bust!

Natakue

OK, Heroes, this is it! The last week of Super Chibi Round 3. We have made some amazing progress and we are over 1/2 way there to unlocking the MidKight bust. So let's see if we can get some goals set to get that bust unlocked. Let see if we can hit 63 backers by the end of today. (8-21-2017) If we can, we will throw in a copy of both the Super Chibi Origins Seed ebook with your pledge and our art book as well.  You will get Super Chibi art book, Super Chibi Origins S.E.E.D. and Super Chibi Origins Tactics ( this rounds origins book) with your pledge.

Let's see if we can make this happen!

Natakue

a7bbff92d588db469c511aeeabb150da_origina

df1fbdb1285e15b75573819c4ddfd8b4_origina

"OK, let's do this. Early in the Kickstarter, it was asked if we would put a pledge level in that would allow you to get some prepainted Chibi. We thought about it and the last 24 hours we will be opening a limited pledge that will do just that. Now, this will just be for the core set to be painted nothing else but hey, it's a painted set. So who's painting them? Natakue will be the painter for these sets so each set will be different and painted up to high table top standards. 

Who is Natakue? ( Yes I'm talking about me)

Who am I? Well, I'm the owner of MidKnight Hereos but for a time was a pro painter that painted things from 40k to Infinity and even Chibi. I enjoy painting when I have time for it and my favorite miniatures to paint are Chibi. I will add some video references of what I can do. This was back when I did some pro stuff for my YouTube Channel before I started MidKnight Heroes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUxV8-bqMts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtZHSW7H9LY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-AxeqMvIhs

Now, this pledge level will be very limited and will cost a bit more. How much more?

The pledge level will be at $150 and will add some extra time for delivery. Like we said it will be limited and only be three of them. So if you're interested you will have to back quick. If this is a hit then we may look into on our next Kickstarter having more slots and other painters painting some.

Now, why do this now? Well, we really want to get the MidKnight Bust unlocked and we feel this could help that happen. So keep an eye out for this pledge level and thank you all for your support. 

Natakue"

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much! Because of you all, we were able to unlock the bust and are now on to stretch goal #2. We have another fantasy based character for this stretch goal and she is a character from our Super Chibi Clash world. Her name is Nona and she is a Uni. Uni are a peaceful race that has an innate ability to wield and control the arcane. They are not huge fans of conflict but if forced, can lay down some damage.  Nona will unlock at the $3000 mark in our Kickstarter and included into all pledge levels. 

Nona.png

Edited by Natakue

WOW, that was fast! We hit $2000 real quick today. What does that mean? The MidKnight Bust was unlocked and all pledge levels will now receive this in their rewards. AWESOME! Good job!

Stretch Goal #1 UNLOCKED!

11b9cbfdb04fbc93b81b4d1fc37d9619_origina

So whats next?

How about another character, this time from our Super Chibi Clash world. Let me introduce to you, Nona. Nona is a mage from the race known as the Uni. The Uni are a very peaceful race that has an innate ability to wield the arcane and perform magic feats. feats. They tend to shy away from any form of combat but if push comes to shove they can do some serious damage. 

Nona will be unlocked at the $3100 mark.

8f851cf38416c1a725eaa176654c163b_origina

1087602d28a2a191ae4b34d7137a7745_origina

Natakue

Last chance folks, down to 21 hours to go

1 person likes this

Okay.  Time to pledge. Wanted the bust. ^.^

1 person likes this