Darkrelease

Minis you would like to see

1083 posts in this topic

Maybe some dwarves riding giant badgers instead of bears.

I like badgers better.

Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no steeking badgers! :lol:

it was being asked for wasn't it?

haha

Angels

Tough looking ones rather than the effiminite featherwastes so common from halmark. Better yet how about one that looks like a Mothman. Angels need not be comely

What about jalinrix?

She's gorgeous & feather-winged, but no panty-waist.

Me, I wanna use her as a devil, but I could totally see her as an angel.

What about jalinrix?

She's gorgeous & feather-winged, but no panty-waist.

Me, I wanna use her as a devil, but I could totally see her as an angel.

potential. but i need to see her in person. From the images i have seen of her, i can't tell if her breasts look fake or not. If they do look over inflated water ballon fake then i don't know if it would work. Huge mammilian fat bags and bulging muscles just don't sit with me for the angels i seek. i see the image of the mothman as having great potential for a 'neutral' angel "... shaped like a man, but bigger....Maybe six and a half or seven feet tall...big wings....huge red eyes"

But overall i want the type of angel that gets things done, doesn't not flap around as a target for mortal lusts, doesn't comfort children and doesn't take excuses. The type that that doesn't need a flaming autokill sword to scare a player and his character half to death.

Yes, Mothman would be nice *cryptozoology geek* perhaps rather on the slender side with long, spindly limbs and a flattened head that blends into the torso, rather than being mounted on a neck.

And, to go with Selmarina the Witch, how about a peasant being turned into a newt?

(He gets better.)

Sculpted Versions of maybe an Incan Priest or Priestess would be cool also.

A very cool idea. I also like the Pacific Islander native idea someone mentioned earlier. These would be a nice change of pace from the European/D&D kind of minis that you usually see.

How about some Eaglemen/women? Or maybe some savages-not like the Neanderthal-ish cavemen we've already got, but animal skin-wearing, stone weapon-wielding, spear-waving guys and gals?

Here's an idea: Drunken Monkey Berserker Infantry. :B):

-p.s.-I'm still wanting more BIG cat people.

Check out Corvus Belli's Fantasy line (www.corvusbelli.com) for a BIG cat person (IIRC 60mm tall). Available in the states from www.speartorifle.com

Damon.

Check out Corvus Belli's Fantasy line (www.corvusbelli.com) for a BIG cat person (IIRC 60mm tall). Available in the states from www.speartorifle.com

Damon.

Wow. That is one BIG cat person!

Thanks for the info! I don't know how I could work him into Mordheim....but he'd look cool on the shelf at any rate! :B):

My first posting on this subject :blink:

I'm pretty happy at what's I've been getting or what's comin out, but one thing got me thinkin (bad habit, yes I know), but I would like to see animal companions done by Reaper to go with the current Reaper crop of minis, that might have or use a animal companion, like rangers & druids or whatnot)

animals like:

a bear (striding along with a character, not attacking)

dogs like a german shepard, or hound dog or lab.

bird of prey like hawks, eagles (we have these already but have them like they would be for hunting, the hood, a stand etc)

panthers, or tigers or cougars

Horses, don't see many of these critters, mainly ones with either barding, or just a riding riding horse, no eleborate decorations, just a simple one.

just some suggestions

Randy M

I second the petition for more horses.

Last bunch of horses I bought were kinda small looking. I need Clydesdales, not fawns! That, and Dark Age Miniatures made me buy mules with my horses too! They're griffon food, I say! I need stout horses!

I've been wanting a vine creature for a while. Please, no Venus Flytraps. I'm looking for some cool vines with maybe a few optional pieces that I could arrange to wrap around a character fig to make it appear they're wrapped up. Yeah, that would be cool.

War horses would be nice. They could do as much damage to the enemy as the rider could :wub:

That, and Dark Age Miniatures made me buy mules with my horses too!  They're griffon food, I say!

You know, I played a Tiefling Rogue who had a mule named "Num Nums" (named when I first got him). Not Griffon food per se, but he did get fed to a Giant Owl who then became our parties friend and scouted ahead to warn us of approaching danger (oddly enough, we fought Hill Giants in that adventure, which in 3.0 were like the page before Giant Owls in the Monster Manual, the DM was very paranoid). The Elves with us were not impressed...

I eventually had 7 mules total (Num Nums I-VII), I think IV and V escaped their fate though. IV went to a family whose house was destroyed in the battle with the Hill Giants and V was sold to new hapless adventurers when we had to take a boat trip. Technically VII escaped his fate with the ending of the campaign also, but he wouldn't have lasted long...

Did I mention Rust Monsters yet? Well, at least not in the last few pages.

Yes, rust monsters would be very useful. Especially since the Black Tree one is not as cool, and we have a Rust Monster breeding program in our RPG game's guild...

Damon.

In replying to Whob's posts about his buddy's elven army, and commenting on how they should be desert elves, that got me to thinking...

Jungle elves, like wood elves but much more sinister. With minis like:

*Jungle elf Shaman, riding a giant panther

*Tropical/Jungle Giant, big un looks like an elf, with a club of course

*Jungle elf elite fighter, with claws and a panther hood, kinda aztec.

*Pack of trained gorillas, in armor, with spiked helmets

*pygmies maybe?

Those are my newest thoughts anyway..

Adam

Larger Gorillas could serve as orges for a jungle themed army like Jungle Elf.

And don't foget some poisend coated arrows and blow darts.

Would be a good excuse to make some vines some wanted earlier.

New magic and spells. Like the power to summon the aid of the jungle (Picture some large cat or animal swarm bases. Kinda like a "jungle necromancer" ::P: ) Or the power to spurt up some vines and tangle your enemies.